[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dany How forced was this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 27-jon-and-daenerys-2.w710.h473.jpg (120KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
27-jon-and-daenerys-2.w710.h473.jpg
120KB, 710x473px
>Dany

How forced was this?
>>
perfect couple desu
>>
File: jonaenerys.png (2MB, 620x2250px) Image search: [Google]
jonaenerys.png
2MB, 620x2250px
>>86468812
not at all
>>
>>86468812
Pandering to the lowest common denominator, tumblr landwhales and r*dditors. Doesn't help that they're the two worst actors of the show.
>>
>>86468812
i wanted jonsa
>>
Dany is cute. Jon might be literally be autistic though.
>>
it was cute
>>
>>86468928
>Pandering to the lowest common denominator, tumblr landwhales and r*dditors. Doesn't help that they're the two worst actors of the show.

This is truth

>>86468812
Not really forced, the problem is that their hands should had sugested in episode one that they should marry and then develop their relationship. It's shit, but it doesnt feel forced, at least from Dany's side, Jon is the first man with more or equal power to her she knows since Drogo, Jon is clearly both a brave and noble man that is respected by pretty much everyone that Dany respects and at the same time he is the first guy she mets that isnt a beta orbiter, a creepy old guy or someone that wants to marry her because of her dragons.

It's horrible and predictable, but in a terrible show that went to shit, this is one of the least horrible shit, i'm more pissed that it makes tumblr happy.
>>
It was cliché as fuck, nothing wrong with that the execution was just awful.
It's obviously being set up for the Aegon reveal, but it will turn Dany in a submissive girl. Also the whole hurr durr fertile thing is retarded as fuck we get it shes gonna carry Jon's kid.
>>
>>86468812

fanservice cocktease.

They're both Targaeryan's.

Jon is gonna fuck Sansa and produce a less inbred son who Dany will adopt as her successor.
>>
this is how the pairing ends up.

Jon fucks Sansa and knocks her up. He dies in the final battle. Sansa does, too.

Dany keeps baby and marries Tyrion because she heard midgets have big dicks.

Dany and Tyrion rule over Westeros. Jon Jr ends up king of everything.

Bran's dick still works and he fucks Meera. Stark line continues.

Arya is the founder of the Blades... network of spies who protect the king like in the Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>86469056
I've never understood this ship.
>>
>>86470040
>Arya
why can't she get eaten by whitewalkers or something?
>>
File: extremely_worried_for_her_bb.gif (3MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
extremely_worried_for_her_bb.gif
3MB, 540x250px
>>86468812
Tbh I think they have nice chemistry together and Dany being tsundere and crushing on Jon is actually weirdly making her cute and likable
>>
I kinda like it. I dunno. I think it's mostly because I find Dany really hot this season. They do something with her hair or make up differently? Do I just like her sad/worried face more than her ImaBadass face?
>>
>>86469056
I don't like jonsa by any means but even a blind man sees that there's way more chemistry between kit and Sophie than with emilia
>>
it's the romance of the century compared to how forced her relationship to daario 2.0 was
>>
>>86470927
she's actually getting some roundness to her character
thank fucking god
romance is a bit rushed but fuck it
>>
Episode 6 was far too rushed man

Also Benjen turning up and saving the day was fucking retarded
>>
>>86470822
>tsundere
>onee-chan incest

Does it mean "we want the anime audience"?
>>
>>86471303
yeah did you not see the fight between arya and brienne?
>>
>>86471303
>>onee-chan incest
She's his aunt you fucking retard, it would be oba-san incest
>>
>>86471222
where was benjen in that episode?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.