[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /TV/ think of the Inbetweeners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: kl.jpg (58KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
58KB, 500x347px
What does /TV/ think of the Inbetweeners?
>>
British version was good.
>>
>>86466457
love it. movies too even though aussie one was shitt.
>>
>>86466457
>"DUDE REMEMBER SIXTH FORM" the show
>>
It's really good. Pretty damn accurate to how sixth form is in the UK I think anyway.
>>
>>86466916
More like
>remember sixth form in the 80s.

None of them used phones or video games or the internet. It was clearly written by someone who grew up in the 80s.
>>
Will is a young Mark from Peep Show.
>>
Simon > Will > Jay > Neil
>>
>>86467022
Marathoning Peep Show atm and I thought exactly of this, it's interesting they havent done a show or film where Simon Bird plays a younger David Mitchell
>>
>>86466457
BUS WANKERS
>>
>>86467007
I left school in 2000 and I can relate to this show, I know people of all ages that can do the same.
>>
>>86467007
>video games
Call of duty? Completed it mate Football manager? Completed it mate.
>phones
swap phones and send texts to each others parents. Other phone scenes
>Internet
Jay wanking scene and others
>>
>>86466457
Great show
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>86467007
>>
This show loves women too much.
>>
>>86467975
Were you never a horny teen?
>>
Jay looks like an aging lesbian
>>
Awesome show made even better by being the kinda show that you can tell who didn't have friends and get laid in high school because the show triggers them into oblivion
>>
>>86468374
The show IS for those people. It's telling our story.
>>
>>86468374
If you are honest with yourself that applies to most school kids, everyone exaggerating or telling lies about how much sex they got was extremely common. The inbetweeners is about 16 year olds that were not even old enough to legally drink yet that did not stop them trying and failing to score with girls that preferred older lads with cars.
>>
>>86468433
No all four of them were friends and had friends outside of the group with the best being Jays "friend" that he met doing trials at west ham. All of them get with girls to, john the fat guy is suppose to represent most of the people on here
>>
>you will never grind around on top of a naked charlotte hinchcliffe
>>
>>86467149
BUS TURDS
>>
>>86466457
Maybe it's just British culture but I thought it exaggerated to a ridiculous degree how horny/desperate the kids are. I hung out with some weird motherfuckers in high school and did some pretty degenerate shit and still me and my friends weren't even close to being as horny as these guys.
>>
>>86468733
>me and my friends weren't even close to being as horny as these guys.
Not even when you were a virgin? Virgins do some stupid shit until they finally get some then calm down.
>>
>>86468223
You don't have to depict all the girls as far more intelligent than the boys to capture the spirit of horny teen life.
>>
>>86468876
They did show off the stupid girls though such as the drunk slags that accuse them of being pedo's then the french lad shows them his dick.
>>
>>86467007
but it was still very popular with young people.
can you imagine how shit it'd be if any of them were fucking meme spouting /tv/ fucktards?
>>
>>86466854
the movies are fucking wank, you must have the mental age of a 13 yr old to find the same joke funny for that long.

>>86466457
first series was good after that the writers proved they had nothing and we got the same tired jokes dragged for 2 more series and 2 abysmal films, the british youth being the meatskull low iq cunts they're copy and act out the degenerate shit culture it promotes. "BUS WANKERS" OMG XDDDD SO FUNNI.

It's drivel for the violently unintelligently british youth majority.
>>
File: edgy.png (82KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
82KB, 750x1000px
>>86469857
Upvoted your intelligent and original comment my good sir
>>
>>86469857
You must be a lot of fun at parties.
>>
>>86469857
Correct
>>
too many bumders ITT
>>
>>86470129
gb2r
The series is unironically the best in its genre and was had legitimately clever jokes mixed with the youth experience
>>
>>86466457
First two series are fantastic, third was a bit of a drop and you could tell they were running out of ideas, still good though

I was in sixth form for the first couple of series so they'll always have a place in my heart. The writers nailed the British sixth form experience.
>>
File: 1385868061897.jpg (51KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1385868061897.jpg
51KB, 317x379px
i miss sixth form, lads. A-Levels were piss easy
>>
>>86473793
I miss talking shit with mates everyday. Class was actually fun.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.