[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we write a Family Guy episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: familyguypic.jpg (64KB, 810x567px) Image search: [Google]
familyguypic.jpg
64KB, 810x567px
>>
This is like that once time Shrek anal fucked my asshole.
>>
A game of thrones appears on screen
>>
Hey beter
>>
*meg does something disgusting*
>>
>Peter is waiting impatiently in line at the store
>turns to Brian and sighs
>"Y'know, Brian, this is more boring than the time I tried browsing /tv/."
>cuts to Peter scrolling through the catalog, which is filled with Sneed and Pickle Rick and Game of Thrones
>he throws his computer out of the window
>cuts back to the store
>Brian glances nervously at Peter and slowly removes his Pickle Rick figurine from the shopping cart
>>
File: ryan gosling.jpg (65KB, 432x551px) Image search: [Google]
ryan gosling.jpg
65KB, 432x551px
a Family Guy episode
>>
>>86465126
Peter can't stop farting. This goes on for 10 minutes. The rest is comments about fart-tolerance.
>>
>>86465126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7qEXn6PdVg
>>
Nice try writing team.
Come up with your own shit.
>>
>>86465126
This reminds me of the time I ate breakfast with gary Colman while playing Pac man
>>
>>86465415
>South Park thinking their brand of comedy is superior

It's literally pop culture references and farts too.
>>
Stewie turns himself into a pickle. Hilarious.
>>
>>86465528
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE BRIAN! IM PICKLE STEWIE!
>Oh no! This is worse than that time I went mini golfing with the pope in Uruguay!
>>
Peter drinks a beer and discovers that it's actually an invisibility potion, so he leaves Quahog and starts farting everywhere because he's invisible. Meanwhile Lois starts a relationship with doctor Hartman. Stewie and Brian go looking for Peter tracking his farts. Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland all go looking for Peter, and eventually find him in a twinkie factory.
>>
>>86465737
This sounds like an actual episode
>>
Oh Lois, this is almost like that time I
>>
>>86465126
>lois: Peter, you left the milk out and now it's expired!
>peter: Aw crap, this is worse than the time me and the rock were playing golf under the sea
>cut to peter and the rock playing golf under water
>the rock hits a hole in one
>peter: aw crap
>the rock: if ya smeeeeell what the rock is cookin
>sebastian: under da sea!
>>
>>86466020
ate nachos with Stu Hart!
>>
You think that's bad?
>>
*Brian Griffin goes on liberal tirade*
>>
File: 1501644977088.jpg (29KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501644977088.jpg
29KB, 558x400px
hey lois, remember that time I fucked the baby?
>>
lewis: "PEETAH i cant buhleev u ran over the PRESIDENT and now have to fill in his job!"
pteuyr: "NYEH youre right, this is almost as bad as that time i had to cover for Lars Ulrich during Metallica's "St Anger" tour"
>cutaway gag
>conway twitty
>"What the deuce"
>>
>>86467009
conway twitty is the most unfunny shit I've ever endured
>>
[seven minutes of Lois lying on the ground, bleeding, moaning in pain]
>>
>>86465126
The Griffins move to a farm and Peter goes out to get supplies.
>>
*Meg says an innocuous line of dialogue then gets shot in the head, her brain matter splattering all over everyone in the scene while everybody else acts like nothing happened, and the punchline is that at the end Lois yells for Meg to clean up this mess*
>>
>>86467311
I was just about to reply this. They were unbearable when I was younger and still are. It's Seth trolling for sure. Thank god for the ff button.
>>
So we've got this plotline where Quagmire is spying on Lois in the bathroom and gets arrested but we realized this would break the continuity of the show, so we threw in a chicken fight to distract the audience and stop us from having to write 7 more minutes worth of a script.
>>
>>86465234
hey [B]eter
>>
*Brian gives his liberal opinion*
>>
>>86467622
It's literal filler because they have extra time to kill.
What better way than to have Conway Twitty sing an ENTIRE song.
>>
*stewie acts gay*
>>
>>86465470
Family Guy relies on telling pretty much all its jokes via cut-away gags, it's incredibly lazy and a lot of the time it isn't funny. Other shows like South Park and American Dad at least try to weave their jokes into the narrative.
>>
This is worse than that time chuck's was replaced by a feed and seed
>>
>>86467933
The show is in no way shape or form like that are you serious? You follow the hive mind way way way to much buddy
>>
They're sitting at home watching TV. It's a sitcom no one will remember in three months and makes a joke about it being cancelled in the first minute.
>>
>>86468400
They literally do this joke after they came back from being cancelled and said the only way they would be on the air is if all these fox shows failed and they listed like 30 fox shows that were canceled in the first season
>>
>>86468484
>>86468400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMTmtN7lHI

I just checked out one of the shows he listed and Normal Ohio seems has strong incest undertones.
>>
>>86465402
sick 2 pack goose
>>
Peter wins an elephant from a radio contest.
>>
I've actually started rewatching the series now that I'm older (22). I started watching probably in 01-02 and through adult swim after it was canceled knowing damn well I wasn't supposed to. I was clueless to a lot of the references that make the show, but I stood for the bad words and innuendos. It was probably in MS or HS when that South Park ep aired and actually turned me off of the series for years. I watched a few eps here and there with my nose up thinking they were trying too hard.

Now that I'm a more cultured adult the nonstop references are hysterical to me. I finally get the show. The middle seasons after they were picked back up are definitely Golden Age. It's definitely gone down in quality over the years, but I have much more respect for it then I used to. It's hard to be funny and they've built a franchise that everyone likes. It's all about doing enough to keep their ground and they've definitely done more than that.

TL;DR: It's a smart show that's made an impact on the comedy landscape and doesn't deserve as much shit as it gets.
>>
>>86468227
Watch an episode and count how many times they do a cut-away gag. It's pretty bad, there are times where they'll return from one gag and then jump into another within a matter of seconds. And then you have certain scenes that go on far longer than they should, like some of the fight scenes or that one time where they literally played an entire 4 minute-long music video during an episode just to waste time.
>>
>>86465383
This sounds like a scene that could actually be on family guy
>>
>>86468776
>someone actually thought this, typed it, and posted it

Trying to create pasta, are ya?
>>
*kingsman church scene*
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
the family starts working at a carnival.
>>
>>86468776
>watching family guy from age 5
Wouldn't 80 percent of the jokes just go straight over your head?
>>
Character makes a pop culture reference followed by a cutaway gag.
Opening credits roll.
Character makes a pop culture reference followed by a cutaway gag x 22.
Closing credits roll.
>>
>>86468786
Why people act like cut away gags are the worst fucking thing ever is beyond me. I feel like people watch family guy ignore the story and just wait for a gag to go see I told you. You focus on them way to much and most are only 5-10 seconds long and are fit around the actual story of the episode.

You could say south park is just edgy kids cursing, and it is, the stories are just putting the kids in what ever is trending on twitter and the simpsons is garbage now.

Why you only watch the bad episodes is beyond me, have you ever seen and then there were fewer? Or and of the road to episodes?
Imagine if I watch the faith hilling episode of south park and said thats all the show is edgy kids and out dated memes no wonder people on here love it.
>>
>>86468887
Not at all. Though cultured adult is reaching a bit.
>>86469128
>Wouldn't 80 percent of the jokes just go straight over your head?
>I was clueless to a lot of the references that make the show, but I stood for the bad words and innuendos
I loved Stewie. Plus bad words, toilet humor, and sexual innuendo are entertainment magnets for impressionable minds.
>>
I want a MacFarlane Vs. Groening fighting game.
Family Guy & American Dad X The Simpsons & Futurama.

It could be MvC inspired 2v2s with assists. I feel like it would work so damn well and there'd be so much room for cross universe hilarity and references.
>>
>>86469160
This.
Is it cool to hate this show here? Is that what it is?
>>
>>86470046
You are on a website that has 20 rick and morty thread and 20 GOT threads. They follow the hive mind on here and hating on family guy is part of that for some reason.
>>
This reminds me of that time I was on a plane with Aiden Gillen
>>
The family moves to Idaho.
Chris wins a butter churning contest.
Brian fucks a cat.
Stewie discovers a secret Nazi hideout in their neighbor.
>>
Peter and Joe fishing.
Peter pushes Joe into water, he drowns. Peter laughs and falls into the water because he's drunk.
At the hospital. Doctor says some random shit. Family's there. Somehow doctor switched Joe's and Peter's legs so now Joe is able to walk and Peter has to go on a wheelchair.
Some random things happen about hard life being in a wheelchair and Joe's happy about being able to walk. Joe fucks his wife but in a retardedly complex way, some mentioning about cucking.
Peter joins a paralimpic team or some stupid shit I don't know. His team's at the finals, but the doctor offers to fix the mistake.
They both agree because Joe's being treated like a fucking idiot for being able to walk but acting like he's handicapped. Peter plays the final match and his team wins, but when they all celebrate, he gets up in victory. They'r disqualified and the team lynches him so now he's got broken legs and is in a wheelchair. At the end, Stewie sets Peter's legs on fire because him and Brian betted about him being able to feel his legs on fire. Peter doesn't feel pain and simply says "are we having chicken for dinner?". Brian and Stewie laugh. Cut. End.
>>
>>86473809
This was actually two separate episodes. Joe and Peter pretended to be each other/Joe got his legs working again.
>>
>>86472920
>Brian fucks a cat.
>Stewie discovers a secret Nazi hideout in their neighbor.

These also have both happened. The secret nazi neighbor fought against Herbert in WW2.
>>
>>86474133
God fucking dammit then
>>
>>86466124
why does this stupid shit make me laugh
>>
>>86469864
The only reason you think it would work so well is because it's literally just MvC, dumbass. MvC works, swap the sprites and it still works.
>>
>>86465383
Wow that works
>>
>>86473809
>paralimpic
>>
Shut up Meg
>>
Mini episode parodies of PT Anderson films ala the Stephen King episode
>>
>>86474978
>It could be MvC inspired 2v2s with assists
>it's literally just MvC
>inspired
>literally
Step yo reading comprehension game up buddy. Don't be so self righteously mad.
>>
Family at Adam West's funeral. Bryan gets butthurt no ones paying attention to him.
Bryan stages suicide to see how people act at his funeral
Shows up in disguise.
Disguise is just a moustache.
Rather than saying good things about him, everyone just shits on his legacy.
At the climax, Bryan cant stand it anymore.
He jumps on his own coffin, gives a big speech about life and death, triumphic music plays in background, but when he finishes there's just silence until Peter says "who's that guy?"
Then Bryan says "oh"
Tears off moustache.
Everyone cheers.
The end
>>
>>86474171
When did Brian fuck a cat?
>>
>>86465613
Kek
>>
>>86467622
I think it was explained that whenever the network fucked with him he put on Conway because he could get away with it and show that he will do it again if they continue with their ridiculous demands or ideas.
>>
>>86465126
Peter Becomes a Nazi
>Donald Trump is in town and peter hears his speech, turning into a brainwashed nazi
>Brian joins Antifa to stop Peter's maddness
>Stewie does some gay shit
>Meg gets made fun of
>Chris does something weird
>Lois is a whore
>In the end Brian punch Peter in the face and Peter becomes normal again
>>
File: conway.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
conway.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>86467311
>>86467622
Fun facts. Conway Twitty in his earlier year was sort of a bad ass for his time and even used to tour and play with bands like Led Zeppelin. Once he became a success he started doing what he was truly passionate about which were those faggy songs he was singing on family guy.

One of the reason he was on family guy though was that after his death his wife and family got into a massive dispute about who held rights to his music and due to this all of it was entirely unavailable for many years.

The dispute however ended about the same time as the writers strike and family guy used his now available content to fill empty space in their episodes. The reason they did it so much though is that Steh fucking loves the whole "do funny thing, keep doing it till it's not funny, then keep doing it till it's funny again" trick. It just was never funny though.
>>
>>86476600
*Peter instead organized a psuedo Hitler rally which causes meg to get run over by a car which turns Peter back to normal
>>
>>86472626
Beter?
>>
>>86467622

nothing beats those evil monkey jokes. those were truly terrible right from the start
>>
>>86465383
what the fuck I laughed
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.