[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VICE PRINCIPALS SEASON 2 TRAILER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: vice-principals-pic (1).jpg (366KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
vice-principals-pic (1).jpg
366KB, 1080x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtP0DnCxzY

GET FUCKING HYPE

it's gonna go dark as fuck
>>
You sound like a redditor. Fuck off fag.
>>
Fucking finally.
>>
>>86463933
Russell is a huge fucking red herring
>>
>>86464053
Back to your GoT thread, Dany
>>
>tfw the black principal is literally the best female black character in tv since the start of the 2000s
>>
File: Taylor emoji.jpg (53KB, 655x538px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor emoji.jpg
53KB, 655x538px
>>86465400
>that alcholic meltdown

Jesus fucking Christ, justshow that at every AA meeting from now on
>>
>>86463933
fuck yes, can't wait
>>
It already was dark, wanna see McBride go nuclear though. I agree with the other anon, it wasn't Russel.
>>
finally, first season was great and underrated as fuck
>>
>>86467341
>>86464156
who's it gonna be then?
i think it was russel's mother-in-law, the old vietnamese granny...
she went full viet-cong on gamby.
remember in the last episode russel's wife says that mi-cha hid in her room after hearing the news that gamby and russell became school principals? that was a small hint...
>>
>>86467658
Why would she attack Gamby though, she hasn't any beef with him. Plus she's probably too small even with an indian mask on, the perpetrator seemed taller.
>>
>>86463933
My guess is his daughters Step-dad. Gamby's always a dick to him and he just takes it with a smile. Plus there's no reason Gamby's ex-wife would let him move in with them unless her new husband convinced her too out of guilt.
>>
>>86468108
Did you forget about the motorcycle Gamby gave his daughter so she can share a hobby with Ray?
Pretty sure the daughter worrying about her dad convinced her
>>
>>86463933
sweet. Goggins was excellent in the first season and I can't wait for more
>>
File: EASTBOUNDDOWN_CAST.jpg (2MB, 3331x2433px) Image search: [Google]
EASTBOUNDDOWN_CAST.jpg
2MB, 3331x2433px
hype levels set to max
>>
>the final semester

can you really call something a "hit show" if its cancelled after two seasons?
>>
>>86464053
You sound 12. Go back junior high faggot
>>
>>86467658
It was Ray. Dirt biking was his way of bonding with his stepdaughter that Gamby couldn't ruin. When Gamby learned how to ride a dirtbike and then bought her one, he edged in on Ray's "territory" and took away the one fatherly role he had left. Ray might have intended to kill Gamby, but maybe just planned to cripple him so he couldn't ride.
>>
>>86469627
It was written and produced as a 2-season show with all the episodes ordered beforehand so it couldn't get canceled.
>>
File: 1494584927215.gif (1MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494584927215.gif
1MB, 400x241px
fuck yes can't wait
>>
>>86469627
It was intended to be just eighteen episodes from the beginning. It was originally a movie script that they stretched out to fill two seasons of television.
>>
>>86470648
>>86470518
>>86469627
Yep. And both seasons were shot at the same time.
>>
File: DCkDFaeU0AACMVi.jpg (38KB, 652x518px) Image search: [Google]
DCkDFaeU0AACMVi.jpg
38KB, 652x518px
>Kino is back
Can't wait, lads!
>>
>>86469166
Damn, Steve Janowski was such a great sidekick.
>>
As a fan of Eastbound and Down, will I like this? The main character just seems to be playing a tamer version of Kenny Powers in this.
>>
>>86471094
Danny McBride is more of the straightman of the pair than the Kenny Powers type desu.
>>
>>86471094
He kind of is, but he's offset by the rest of the cast. The whole first season is about a bunch of power plays between him, Walton Goggins as the other vp, and the black lady principal. Any scene between any combination of those three is comedy gold plus also great acting and character work.
>>
They've been sitting on these episodes for a year
>>
>>86471094
it starts off a little slower than Eastbound but soon gets into the same type of madness. mcbride plays a more toned down character in general though
>>
Thought I was the only person who was watching this.

That S1 finale was kind of spooky at the end. Whats the word, Lynchian?
>>
Miss Snodgrass is a qt
>>
>>86472817
Janice Swift is a bigger qt
>>
anytime walton goggins interacted with his asian family I royally keked my ass off
>>
>>86470463
i doubt that it's ray. bith him and gamby shared some mutual respect after gamby bought the motorcycle for his daughter so she can share a hobby with ray.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.