[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this basically the government worker version of The Office?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

So is this basically the government worker version of The Office?
>>
Yes, except not nearly as funny as The Office.
>>
Yes but with even more shitting all over small town America
>>
WAY easier to watch then the office
and WAY more comfy
>>
>>86463818
Huh? But all the characters love their town. I didn't think the jokes were towards small town Americans as much as it was towards America as whole. Only exception is the references to Native Americans.
If anything, it shits on Libertarians(though most jokes seem benign as with the sexist jokes), Middle easterners, and well, the public sector.
>>
>>86464193
I guess you find actual humor challenging... What happened to you as a child to make you this way?
>>
>>86464324
I Love both shows and overall the OFFICE is WAY funnier...I just like to keep it light lately and Parks has less cringe
>>
>>86464324
>>86464193
I think both shows are subtle enough. Though they can both be lacking in sutblety in some scenes.
>>
>>86463732
It's The Office with the gross-out and cringe humor replaced with sentimentality. I think it's vastly superior.
>>
Rank the best to worse characters
Ron>April>Leslie>Tom>Mark>Ann>Andy
>>
>>86464884
Some episodes in the show are pretty cringe too. Mainly the ones with Andy and Dave(Leslie's short term bf).
>>
>>86464948
They're all the worst except Ron. If it was a show about him that wasn't about ridiculing his beliefs I might actually like it
>>
>>86463818
Bait. This is the opposite of what the show is about.
>>
>>86464884
Totally agreed. Parks and Rec is a very sweet hearted show which is really rare these days.
>>
>>86465089
Didnt that kinda backfire a little bit...he broke out and the show adapted. He's more sage then buffoon overall.
>>
>>86464884
>Gross-out
Except for the Jerry fart jokes
>>
Jerry did nothing wrong and did not deserve to be shat on all the time
>>
>>86463732
The Office is literal retard infantile toilet humor and screeching lol so randumb xd: the show. P&R has that too, but nowhere near as much as The Office.
>>
>>86465292
you just cant relate to openly disliking someone for no reason...this is not a bad thing
>>
>>86465332
Back to your Dr Who thread, fedorafaglord
>>
>>86465617
They didn't really dislike Jerry though. That's what I loved about Parks and Rec. It's never mean spirited in any way. I love when they all find out that Jerry has a hot wife and daughters.
>>
>>86465807
They are just overly mean to him for being mildly incompetent...Yeah his perfect family life was a nice touch
>>
Very comfy show. Must have been an absolute blast for all of the actors to work on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4eqLn1f8Ro
>>
>>86465089
That's just your biased opinion since you're a Libertarian.
April and Tom are great. Also, Leslie is just a loser with a heart of gold type so you can't help but like her as annoying as she can be at times.
>>
>mass media trying to tell adults it's fun to work in an office environment with a bunch of incompetent fools

I can't wait to quit my job next month.
>>
>>86467850
I like how Leslie developed over the course of the show. She was actually very competent at her job and really wanted to improve her community.
>>
RIP Harris ;_;
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cUcjn1CuRZI
>>
Both of these quirky shows are ass cancer.
>>
>>86467850
Tom is insufferable.
>>
>>86468048
Why are you here, anon?
>>
>>86467850
KEK, well since you're a neo-Nazi your opinion is disregarded
>>
>>86463732
The Office = 4chan

Parks & Recreation = Reddit
>>
>>86468560
>the office
>kept going despite not being funny anymore

sounds about right.
>>
>>86468560
We've already established PR is the better show why keep bringing it up?
>>
>>86468560
Accurate. (If you think 4chan is better than Reddit)
>>
>>86468771
YASSS QUEEN, SLAAAY!!!!
>>
>>86468728
>parks and rec tried but failed to be as good or relevant as the office

sounds about right
This is a good analogy
>>
>>86468839
lol just no
>>
>>86463812
Shit opinion.
>>
>>86468939
good comment
>>
>>86468967
Get off 4chan, Amy
>>
>>86468834
I'm gay not a queer. Please stop.
>>
>>86467984
Harris and Brett are tied with Perd for best side characters.
>>
>>86463732
this show is everything wrong with american sitcoms. Moist eyed, uplifting, shit that is more focused on being a surrogate for a satisfying social life than accurate, humorous renditions of life
>>
>>86466112
And he's got a big cock
>>
>>86469941
Who watches sitcoms for an accurate portrayal of mundane every day life? Your complainint makes no sense.
>>
>>86470066
Lol right, why don't we have more dreary, somber sitcoms?
>>
>>86470904
Hi, Louie
>>
File: 1502294906400.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1502294906400.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>86466649
>DUDE, is she going to powder her vagina
kills me every time
>>
>>86463732
It's the Reddit offspring of 30 Rock and the already Reddit The Office.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.