[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was he doing alone for 23 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

What was he doing alone for 23 years?
>>
>>86459824
fantasized abt breeding your mother
>>
you got no business questioning a thing
>>
>>86459824
masturbating in the frozen egg samples

BLACKED
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>86459824
Nuffin
>>
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>86459824
Being noided
>>
>>86459824
Losing his mind. The fact that he hadn't gone completely insane is the least believable thing in the movie.
>>
Cryosleep inbetween research.
>>
>>86459824
TEACHIN BITCHES HOW TO SWIM
>>
>>86459824
Couldn't he have flown the craft a bit closer and passed the time faster?
>>
>>86459824
breaking mirrors with his face in the united states
>>
>>86459824
balding
>>
>>86459824
COMIN OUT MY MOUTH
>>
>>86459824
Sure I can make you scream but if you ask for more aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuch
>>
>>86459824
I FUCK THE MUSIC
I MAKE IT CUM
I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH MY SERPENTINE TONGUE
>>
>>86459824
Probably painted the Sistine Chapel using their space food.
>>
MY WHOLE LIFE, MY WHOLE FUCKIN' LIFE
>>
File: Rocketman.jpg (182KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rocketman.jpg
182KB, 630x1200px
>>86460322
Whoops, forgot my pic.
>>
KETTLE DRUM ROLL HARD SHIT
>>
>>86459824
Furiously jacking off
>>
>>86459980
Yeah he could have, pretty sure he would have wasted less fuel too but I'm sure there's an explination for not doing it (maybe gravity is too strong or something)

I think he just cryosleeped most of the years in between anyway. In reality most people would have gone insane because they wouldn't have thought anybody was coming back, I think most people would have probably just left and gone to the other planets themselves on a solo mission as they were humanities last hope; and if they couldn't then maybe just sent a beacon and sat in cryosleep for as long as possible or suicide.
>>
>>86459824
Browsed some chan?
>>
File: asdasdasd.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
OH FUCKIN JUPITER, OH FUCKIN JUPITER. BITCH!
>>
>>86459824
>Biggie got popped?!
>>
>>86459930
this
>>
>>86459824
Well what have you done?
>>
*glass breaks*
>>
>>86459824
GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT
>>
File: 3_antibiotic-ointment[1].jpg (93KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
3_antibiotic-ointment[1].jpg
93KB, 600x374px
>>86460523
Savage anon
>>
SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLO-O-O-O-O-CK
>>
HAVE A SAD CUM BB
>>
>>86459824
Having a sad cum
>>
>>86459824
Looking at Ursa Major and determining that it's significance is minor
>>
*24 cymbals play at once*
I CUM IN THE FUCK
>>
>>86462207
Hahaha I saw this on Facebook!
>>
Figuring out the bonus situation, he almost had it figured out but then the crew came back and he forgot it again.
>>
>>86459824
They didn't have enough food for that. Let alone water.
>>
>>86459824
He said he slept for a long time so he is probably only 10-13 years older. It is still misery but not the misleading 23 years.
>>
>>86459824
just chillin
>>
>dr. mann the best of us all
>surprise major star popping up in the middle of the movie.
>literally loses his shit the instant he lands on the planet
>sends the Good single anyways in hopes of rescue.
>disables his own robot and rigs it to explode. so no one can find out about his lie
>tells his rescuers that the planet is good and lets them start unloading the ship onto the frozen planet.
>tries to kill the pilot
>steals a spaceplane and tries to steal the spaceship. thinking him self the savior of humanity
>won't listen to the others about not opening the dock.

all because he couldn't just come out and say he was a coward. then joining the rest of them to the third planet with any supplies they could salvage from his pod.

the white guy with the beard died on water world because the chick's stupidity. obviously the planet is not viable and a thousand foot wave is about to crush everyone. forget the useless data record and run. but nope.
>>
>>86459824
If I can fap for 23 years, he can.
>>
>>86460362
thanks for reminding me of this fucking kino ass film.
>>
>>86459824
>>86459930
>>86460493
He mentioned he spent much of that 23 years in suspended animation or whatever they called it.
>>
Drew some pusy
>>
>>86459893
lmao fuck off
>>
>>86459824
Ask Tommy Silverstein

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/25/colorado.supermax.silverstein.solitary/index.html
>>
>>86459865
No he actually bred OPs mom.

BBC is the one thing that transcends space and time
>>
Watched anime and jerked off
>>
*airlock breaks*
>>
>>86459824
I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES
>>
>>86459824
HE CLENCHED HIS FISTS AND BEAT IT
>>
>>86462168
this.
>>
File: TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE.jpg (223KB, 1213x1617px) Image search: [Google]
TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE.jpg
223KB, 1213x1617px
>>86459824
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.