[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bonjon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Benjen_S6E10.jpg (46KB, 1170x705px) Image search: [Google]
Benjen_S6E10.jpg
46KB, 1170x705px
what was the point of this character? why did he not ride with jon? is this titanic ending all over again? is he to edgy for westeros?
>>
File: a7huqbr093gz.png (312KB, 817x460px) Image search: [Google]
a7huqbr093gz.png
312KB, 817x460px
>>86459733

Acording to what he said to autistic Bran the all seeing Raven, he is undead and cant pass the wall, but he didnt had time to tell that to Jon so he stayed to fling that thing at zombies while horse autopilots Jon to safety.
>>
>>86459847
kek
>>
Characters only die for shock value and false drama now, they can't write any better than that. They killed Bran's direwolf in the same way
>>
>>86459847
kek
but why did he not escape with jon ffs, they had all the time in the world
>>
>>86459922
Maybe the horse couldn't carry both of them? That's my only explanation. A better question is why the fuck Jon didn't get on the damn dragon
>>
File: 1498215794241.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498215794241.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>86459733
WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THAT "I LIKE DICK" LINE
>>
>>86459978
That horse carried Benjen, Meera, and Bran to safety from wights. And Jon need more xp to level up to Azor Ahai.
>>
>>86460046
m-maybe the h-horse was tired
>>
>>86459847
>what did they mean by this?
>will there be the Olympics in the Westeros?
>who will be the shot put champion of the Seven Kingdoms?
>>
>>86459922
>>86459978

Since Benjen is there for like forever and i doubt horses eat snow, im pretty sure horse was undead and could carry both of them, but they needed to get rid of Benjen and this was ideal chance for them i guess
>>
>>86460332
what kind of fucking cheap-ass horses do they have behind the wall
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.