[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retardation - The show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: jon-and-daenerys.jpg (120KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
jon-and-daenerys.jpg
120KB, 710x473px
Okay so here me out, this whole plan of capturing a wight and bring it to cersei is obviously stupid as fuck but let's for a second assume it's a good idea.
WHY THE FUCK didn't they just get some criminal who was sentenced to die anyway, take him to the wall, open the gates, get him outside and kill him there so he turns undead???
>>
You want to talk about retardation?
Why are they scared of white walkers if the wall protected them from the white walkers?
>>
The plan might have been retarded, but your plan is even more retarded.
>>
>>86457419
how so?
>>
Dying beyond the wall doesn't automatically make you a wight retard
>>
This isn't The Walking Dead, you nob. Dying doesn't turn you into wight.
>>
File: 98-1-1399675521.jpg (83KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
98-1-1399675521.jpg
83KB, 870x1024px
>>86457457
> we have to burn him
>>
>>86457419
spbp
>>
>>86457491
The fucking Walkers were right there
>>
>>86457491
>lets just leave a bunch of corpses lying around for the walkers to eventually find
>>
>>86457491
Holy shit how stupid are you?
>>
>>86457457
>>8645748
Yes it does. Don't you remember those corpses in season one brought to the wall that later attack mormont and jon saves him?
>>
>>86457178
how the fuck do they even turn anyway?

sometimes they just turn themselves, sometimes they need to be touched by the wights
so which is it
>>
>>86457558
They were already wights you gay retard
>>
A white walker has to be present or the NK has to rez them to become wights don't they?
>>
Why didnt they just wait for the guy who got killed by the bear to turn?
>>
File: téléchargement (2).jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (2).jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>86457558
Idk anymore.
>ice explodes
>dieing makes some undead, some die when they die
>KN balista laseraccuracy tactical surface to air nuke on a target moving at high speed
>lake not completely freezing at -20°C but somehow defreeze to freeze again later
>Jon having sucide thoughts
>NK not sending a tactictal nuke on a stationary target (drokon) with Mary Sue on his back
Don't ever question magic.
>>
>>86457178
>WHY THE FUCK didn't they just get some criminal who was sentenced to die anyway, take him to the wall, open the gates, get him outside and kill him there so he turns undead???
Don't know.
>obviously stupid as fuck but let's for a second assume it's a good idea.
I think it will pay off, it already convinced danny (cost was too high) and will convince the north lords that kneeling is the best option (if they actually show it to them)
>>
This show has turned into pure garbage. Never tought I'd say this but I'm not looking forward to anything at this point.
>>
File: 1460256142976.jpg (433KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1460256142976.jpg
433KB, 1000x1166px
>>86457695
>Why didnt they just wait for the guy who got killed by the bear to turn?
>>
>>86457537
You don't see to know how burning works
>>
>>86457704
this

fuck me this show went spiraling into crapness
>>
>>86457695
because this show is retarded and you are right ofc
>>
>>86457779
>I think it will pay off, it already convinced danny (cost was too high) and will convince the north lords that kneeling is the best option (if they actually show it to them)
it wont, the leaks say cersei will pretend to help but uses the oppurtunity of dany's forces being in the north to betray them.

it was all a ploy for the writers to have an excuse for this fan fiction mission of awesome warriors and to make cersei a threat again since dany is too OP
>>
>>86457806
What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm saying that it is idiotic to leave corpses lying around to be eventually resurrected, that's why they burn corpses. What part of this do you not understand?
>>
>>86457946
it was unneeded for cersei, they could have forced cersei to help with force but it may help with other lords
>>
>>86457967
I think he means that dropping some booze on the guy and touching him with a flame won't give enough heat to burn him in sub zero temp
>>
>>86457806
>>86457967
You two are arguing even though you're sharing the same standpoint
>>
>>86458205
literally how
>>
>>86457441
How will the dead guy turn undead? They would still have to go to the white walkers. The wights are under the control of the white walkers, they don't just spontaneously get up and it seems doubt full that they would reanimate a dead boy surrounded by people ready to capture it.
>>
File: jon.png (2MB, 1483x905px) Image search: [Google]
jon.png
2MB, 1483x905px
>On a mission where they may need kill White Walkers.
>Please take my only weapon I have to kill White Walkers with.
Top stuff D&D
>>
>>86458587
This episode was fucked on so many levels.
>>
>>86458587
Could they not swap weapons?
>>
This episode just confirmed that they pretty much just needs to kill the night king and the amy of the dead will be shut off just like the droid army.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/1zz2y7yr
>>
>>86458587
>drops hammer goes for daggers
>>
>>86459664
he was acting like a Skyrim NPC
>>
Why would Cersei believe them knowing she hangs out with an undead almost all day?
>>
>>86457399
the sea is frozen wall is now worth shit
>>
>>86459862
she just wants to buy time
>>
>>86458564
uhm... season one? The wight who tried to kill Mormont, but Jon saved him?
>>
>>86459947
they were part of a ploy
>>
>>86459759

Since the Hound is the one moving the wight, maybe that's where she goes "Bitch please, I hang out with an undead almost all day".
Cleganebowl ensues.
>>
>>86457704
Night King is a children of the forest made nuclear weapon retard, of course he can do incredible feats like that. He raise thousands of dead, mind controls them, cracks open the earth by just touching it, his white walkers throw 200 pound men around with ease. But no, no, no, no how can he possibly throw a magical weapon that shatters steel and kill a dragon? C'MOM! IT'S MADNESS!!
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 259x195px
At this point fucking Tom and Jerry has more cohesive, consistent, realistic and logical writing and at the same remains highly entertaining. See? You don't have to sacrifice one to have the other.
>>
>>86457399
>>86457178
Why doesn't the Nightking just noscope some ships and raise them as undead ships?
>>
>>86457704
PLOT TWIST: Jon was being controlled by the night king so he could take out a dragon. Any money that because the night king is a Stark he has a connection to his bloodline. It would exlain Bran doing that thing in the cave and getting marked as well.
>>
File: nightking.gif (3MB, 253x180px) Image search: [Google]
nightking.gif
3MB, 253x180px
yaaassss night queen, slaaaaay
>>
>>86457178
Wights are corpses that have been reanimated by the Night King. Just killing someone beyond the Wall won't do shit unless they then sit there and wait for the Night King to arrive, which is just as suicidal as trying to steal a wight.

And the premise is fucking dumb. Cersei is just going to claim that their wight is someone brought back from the dead in the same way as the Mountain. It's not going to convince her to do shit except agree to an armistice and then fuck Dany over behind her back.
>>
>>86460081
>"Bitch please, I hang out with an undead almost all day".
That's true. And by the way, since they desperately want her help so much, it'll be delicious when she learns their tricks (because they're retards and will tell her how to fight the walkers) and refuses.
>>
Why did killing the officer kill every wight except one?
>>
>>86460357
That was a liaison from another officer.
>>
>>86457491
>yeah sure i'll leave my friend to get reanimated by the white walkers and turn against me
nigga c'mon
>>
>>86457695
Does being killed by a wight turn you?
>>
>>86458156
I don't think you can really question that kinda shit with dragons and zombies around mate
>>
>>86460357
I think he raised the ones that got destroyed, maybe another walker raised that wight left over. It is weird though, I have a feeling that the Night King is somehow playing them and allowed the thing to unfold the way they did. What if he knows things Jon does because they share blood? If he's a Stark he could be manipulating Jons and Brans decisions to benefit him. Explains how he always finds them in the wilderness and how he attacked Hardhome when Jon arrived there
>>
File: small_guy.png (664KB, 1131x572px) Image search: [Google]
small_guy.png
664KB, 1131x572px
>>86457178
>he's too little for me

BWAHWHAHWAHAWHWHDWA
>>
>>86460497
it was a runner with an urgent message, which was I like farts
>>
>>86460656
Where do retards like you come from? I mean how do you even fall into that line of thinking?
>>
>>86460702
>while looking at a dwarf
kekus
>>
>>86461064
Nigga would you like to explain to me the fucking psychics of a god damn dragon? oh nooooo lets spend all day on how the body was lit on fire yes yes
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.