[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: hahahaha.png (659KB, 976x848px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.png
659KB, 976x848px
What were they thinking?!
>>
>play a cuck in It Follows
>play a sexist autist next

This guys got a bright future. Hoping he can make the jump to playing a Klan member soon.
>>
Wow that's not very progressive Netflix I can't even??
>>
>>86458036
He's gonna play Peter Cvjetanovic in the inevitable biopic
>>
Why are there so many new tripfags to filter all of a sudden?
>>
women dont date nerds though
>>
wtf I love Atypical now
>>
File: static.jpg (14KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
14KB, 346x346px
>>86456797
>>
>>86456797
All Chads at Netflix. No one understands the subject matter. The result is a mess. No Big Bang Theory bux for you.
>>
File: 1501560758769.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501560758769.png
24KB, 657x527px
>all movies bomb
>all good shows last too long and turn to shit
>no one is satisfied over media for one reason or another
maybe we should stop watching shit and go outside?
>>
I saw an autistic kid sock a cheerleader once because she was bugging him. Seems accurate.
>>
>>86456797

why are women such cry babies?
>>
>>86460009
ALAN!
>>
Is this basically a woman complaining that the show portrays a woman dating an autist man, which is wrong to her because all women according to her are above the league of an autist?
>>
cant believe they'd misrepresent tv like that
>>
>>
>>
autist here, they did an accurate portrayal of an autist
>>
>>86463057
So I assume you got blown when you were in HS like him and had a qt girlfriend?
>>
>autists can't read social cues and don't know when they're doing something inappropriate in front of a woman
>bawww sexist

wow what ableist shitlords
>>
File: asukacollage.jpg (108KB, 568x604px) Image search: [Google]
asukacollage.jpg
108KB, 568x604px
See. Nerds deserve to be bullied.

Bully nerds to fight the patriarchy.

Plz bully me. I need a tsundere gf.
>>
File: 1502893883487.jpg (225KB, 976x848px) Image search: [Google]
1502893883487.jpg
225KB, 976x848px
What are they? Stupid?
>>
>>86460009
That's what I thought from the catalog thumb too. Can't we just turn this into an AP thread?
>>
>>86456797
But they are...
>>
>>86463016
>>86462961
It's my dream to fuck a milf transitioning to a gilf.

They must be the most thirsty one's out there.
>>
>>86464321
This anon gets it. How can we hope to eliminate sexism if we don't subvert gender roles by teaching girls to pick on socially awkward young guys? Obviously this would also be an opportunity for a new generation of empowered young women to explore their burgeoning sexuality in a way that inverts the traditional male-dominated relationship.
>>
>>86456797
>pilot episode
>autismo lead male gets seduced by a lusty redhead who wants to fuck his brains out

poor chad's going to get his show cancelled because he can't comprehend that this isn't the outcome to every date for every living male.
>>
But autistic men are sexist jerks, there's a reason why autism is one of the view disabilities that is socially acceptable to make fun of among neurotypicals.

t. diagnosed autistic person
>>
>>86465145
This. I realise an actual autist's social life would be too boring for a TV show, but they didn't even try to make it halfway plausible. I can only guess the lead was a self-insert for some socially awkward writer.
>>
>>86464321
Why don't anime girls emote like this anymore?
>>
>>86460122
I rather keep shitposting on the internet hoping that it helps instigating a civil war.
>>
hpñy shit if I didn¡t know most of these headlines are bs I'd be shocked
>>
Tons of autistic dudes hate women. They fail at being social and develop complexes from it. See: /r9k/
>>
>>86456797
Robia Rashid
Seth Gordon
Mary Rohlich
Jennifer Jason Leigh

For only the director being male I find it surprisng that they even fathomed the concept of a asocial male being asocial because of no or less interest in women.
>>
>>86460009
>SHIT
>THAT'S LIQUID FOOTBALL
>>
>>86456797
This click bait triggered me, tbqh.
>>
>>86458036
hehehehehhehehehehehe
>>
>>86464040
ree
>>
>portrays autistic men as sexist jerks
Netflix did it right, though. Looking at /pol/, /r9k/, /v/ and /tv/ that's pretty accurate.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.