[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude I disappeared for 7 seasons besides that one time just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (54KB, 1640x919px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54KB, 1640x919px
>dude I disappeared for 7 seasons besides that one time just to refuse to get on a horse and immediately die lmao

What did he mean by this /tv/?
>>
>>86453798
they are flying by the seat of their pants, they probably had some vague idea of this guy being important later on, but they never got there
like half the characters have to die or else they'll never get the show wrapped up
>>
Greedbag actors strangling the show's finances most likely.
>>
>>86453798

it means that he is dead, as we could clearly see in season 6, and that he can not pass through the wall since it has magic powers

do you faggots even watch the show or just complain
>>
>>86453798
my download cut out when danaerys flew off after the spear missed her dragon, what the fuck is this all about? did he save john or what?
>>
>>86453798
He was in other seasons.

Also to conveniently save people and then never be seen again.
>>
Hmmmm
>>
>>86454272
jon crawled out of the water and was about to get btfo by 50,000 dead guys when this nigga shows up on a horse, puts him on, and then gets taken out behind the shed by D&D and shot in the head because they ran out of ideas
>>
>>86453798
I honestly thought he just wanted to die.
Maybe its just me but if they went into his character detail more it must be pretty lonely waiting and trying to survive on the outside of the wall (even though hes undead). Perhaps he finally got to the moment he was expecting and just said fuck it thank god im done!

Also if he was brought back by the children of the forrest and they died shouldnt he of died?

I mean if the wights die when the walker who controls them die then it would make sense for it to happen to him, similar or the same magic you would think
>>
>implying he died

peasants, you just don't understand the genius of the writers
>>
He's not dead. I know a guy who in khaoots with HBO. He says a blind Jon goes to live with the wildlings with Benjen in exile. I don't have a reason to lie
>>
>>86453798
Should've had him knocked off by an ice javelin, then the last stand if they're cleaning out the cast, not >"I don't have the 3 seconds needed to remount this horse."
>>
File: thenightkingcall.png (2MB, 1385x683px) Image search: [Google]
thenightkingcall.png
2MB, 1385x683px
>implying he won't turn into a white walker
>implying Jon won't talk him out of it
>implying he won't save the day yet again

do you guys even shit writing ?
>>
What was the point in wasting his life getting off the horse when he could have just lumped jon on the back and actually ensured his safety? He died in 3 seconds when the undead reached him anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.