[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely unwatchable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: rickandmorty.png (622KB, 1155x646px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.png
622KB, 1155x646px
>Season 1 and 2 funny as fuck
>Season 3 - female writes
>Morty now a whiny woman like burden without humor

Why do women have to ruin everything?
>>
>>86449859
le angry virgin meme
>>
>>86449899

Le not an argument
>>
Not a single laugh since S3E1
>>
>>86450045
Same here
>>
is this bait because that's always been a character trait of his
havent seen any of this season
>>
>>86449859
>Season 1 was barely watchable with a few good moments
>Season 2 funny as fuck
>Season 3 had two great and two terrible episodes
Fixed it for you OP
>>
Reminder that Season 2 is just as bad as Season 3.
>>
>>86449859
oh, didnt knew about the female part but agree that its not as funny as it used to be.
>>
>>86449859
careful son, your incel is showing.
>>
depends on how advanced your humor is as a person.

The pickle rick thing didn't do it for me, until later in the episode. Didn't laugh, maybe lost a smirk here and there but it was interesting.
>>
>>86449859

can't tell if it's /pol/tards escapees or /r9k/ double-dippers

literal and unironical cringe
>>
>>86449859
Sorry but do these look like a bunch of feminists to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3xxurI3Z-Y
>>
>>86449859
>Season 1 and 2 funny as fuck
You have to go back
>>
File: 1497109179376.png (76KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497109179376.png
76KB, 477x403px
>>86449859
*tips maga hat*
>>
>>86450045
>>86450321
>comedy show
>not funny

really pickles my rickle
>>
>>86449859
I swear to god mothers need to sit behind their basement-dwelling sons to read all the autistic shit they type, but I'm guessing your mother left your autistic ass at the train station anon.
>>
>>86452437
2 was pretty bad though, the first 5 episodes were good to great, but the rest was pretty shit, especially the interdimensional cable one which is still the worst episode of the entire season even after this trainwreck currently airing
my opinions are objective btw
>>
>>86453661
men can be feminists
>>
Daily reminder season 2 was also shit and you are all frustrated virgins who just want to blame women for everything bad that happens.
>>
>>86449859
the dad scenes were pretty sickening though
>>
>>86450045
eh, I had one slightly audible one at one of the jokes in the last episode
>>
>>86449859
>and 2 funny as fuck
interdimensional cable 2
get schwifty
the wedding episode
the three worst episodes of the series thusfar
>>
S1
>Meeseeks and Destroy
>Rick Potion #9

S2
>Auto Erotic Assimilation
>Big Trouble in Little Sanchez

S3
>The Rickshank Rickdemption
>TBAired

2 memorable episodes every season, everything is in order so far
>>
>>86455737
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

can you give me a synopsis of the ones you spoke of in 1/2?
i dont recall based off titles
>>
Everyone loves this tiny little Rick and Morty fan who is distracting us all from the horrible Trumpian world we live in now: https://youtu.be/kVCouGdEIEw
>>
>>86449859
>Season 1 was okay
>Season 2 sucked except a couple eps
>Season 3 is shit so far
>>
this whole fucking thread from start to finish is full of reddit
why the fuck do you people keep coming here
>>
>>86454928
>especially the interdimensional cable one which is still the worst episode of the entire season

This was so fucking bad that I genuinely think he just got lucky with the first one. I would like to listen to the jokes that they didn't include into first cable episode must be some dreadful shit.
>>
>>86456245
Mostly to report and hide /got/ threads. Now, you, begon to reddit, cuck!
>>
>>86456260
The writers didn't even want to make another cable episode. They did it because the fans wanted it. Fans are the worst writers and critics.
>>
File: 20170716_015238.jpg (74KB, 327x317px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_015238.jpg
74KB, 327x317px
I've watched season 1 and 2 and didn't even crack a smile once, am I missing something? I want to like this show but it's not even funny.
>>
game and thrones
>>
>>86455363
>get schwifty

Get Schwifty was Pickle Rick before Pickle Rick. The definition of a meme episode.
>>
I hate Morty so much
>>
>>86449962
yeah with all your hard hitting points and arguments i'm surprised he didn't come back with something better

i like how a woman started writing so we all have to pretend s2 was good to fit our "grr women is bad!!!" narrative
>>
File: takeit.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
takeit.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>86449859
>season 1 and 2 funny as fuck
were they? they had good stuff i'll agree but there were plenty of unfunny episodes and flat jokes. It was new, different and the humor was better the the shitsoms and family shit .

> morty now a whiny woman like burden without humor
lol whut? 3 episodes in hes given his mother advice that pulled her out of her delusion which he learnt by being part of a warrior death match thing. True he got carried in that but he was in no way a burden .
ep 3 he , aswell as most the family didn't do anything. no more or less then any other family member because it was a rick centereted epiosde similar too "M. Night Shaym-Aliens!".

and episode 4 it had him disarming a nutreno bomb, solving problems that everyone else didnt know what the fuck to do with and even when he was emotionally rejected (finding out rick didnt really care about him in the way he thought) he DID NOT puss and whine like he has done in the past like in "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind". Where he went on a bitch fit because he found out hes replaceable.

so the only thing you were right about is that their are female writers...which may be your real issue and now you are looking for problems that dont exist that coudl easily be explained by an adult man-child getting to into a cartoon coupled with the fact you've been waiting for this shit for 2 years and have over-hyped your own expectations to the point where they could suck your tiny dick off with a million sexy men and you'd still not be happy because a woman had some sort of input along the way.

maybe just lower your expectations and enjoy the fucking ride you pleb
>>
I don't get how you guys overanalyze this cartoon so much.

It is back to the future with a drunk Doc. Every season is pretty much the same with some hits and some misses.

It is kind of a thin premise I'm surprised it lasted three seasons
>>
>>86456109
S1
>Meeseeks and Destroy
A-Plot: Morty almost gets raped by king jelly bean when him and rick go on an adventure to the beanstalk giants home and accidentally kill him
Points for absurdity and dealing w/ trauma
B-Plot: Meekseeks go crazy when they cant complete their task, joke on having to find a purpose in life, after you find it, you cant complete it
>>Rick Potion #9
Sex serum, turns everyone crazy, fixing it turns them into monsters, fixing that turns them again, rick and morty escape to a verse where they just died, morty is traumatized

S2
>Auto Erotic Assimilation
A-Plot: Hive mind planet (unity) rick goes on hedonistic rampage there but has to stop because its ruining unitys life/pupose and tries to kill himself
B-Plot: BEth and jerry finds ricks lair where they begin to fight and an alien locked up there is disgusted by their relationship dynamic

>Big Trouble in Little Sanchez
A-Plot: rick turns himself into a teenager to help morty and summer kill vampires in school or something (its absurd humor but forgettable desu)
B-Plot: Beth and Jerry go space councelling based on the couples subconscious perceptions of each other create a new life form, beth and jerrys are the worst and are dependent on each other and more interesting stuff happens
its great cuz it demonstrates how peoples perceptions are in constant change and delves from philosophy into psychology

>S3
>The Rickshank Rickdemption
ricks escape from prison, endless jokes and fan service wrapping up a lot of plot points (council of ricks dead etc)

one more ep good episode due this season
>>
>>86459171
this
>>
Morty was always whiny
>>
File: 1496164439073.jpg (13KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496164439073.jpg
13KB, 350x296px
ITT
>little boys arguing about cartoons
containment board when?
>>
>>86459373
We already have a board for cartoons.
>>
>>86459405
>*looks at thread*
>*looks at catalogue*
Well clearly it isn't working!
>>
>>86459405
Yeah but I actually want to talk about the cartoon and not social justice. If I wanted to talk about social justice I'd go to /co/
>>
File: 1502000197712.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502000197712.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
A boy falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the pickle's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the vegetable, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the pickle, it only looks at him with a vegetative expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the pickle he called is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, the pickle doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the pickle's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PICKLES.
>>
File: cb88bdab523b62d5.jpg (47KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
cb88bdab523b62d5.jpg
47KB, 540x304px
>>86459556
>not trips
>>
File: 1347763534521.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1347763534521.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>86459588
>>
File: 1450151281028.jpg (2MB, 1190x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1450151281028.jpg
2MB, 1190x1356px
>>86459556
/a/ has always been pure cancer.
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
>Show finally names the jew
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4
>Shills pop out of the woodwork to hate on it

Aha i see now
>>
>>86459556
Already a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
File: rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-3.jpg (24KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-3.jpg
24KB, 600x350px
>>86459556
A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.
>>
File: _68289505_voynich_manuscrito151.jpg (80KB, 624x336px) Image search: [Google]
_68289505_voynich_manuscrito151.jpg
80KB, 624x336px
>>86459556
>>
File: Giant Summer.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Summer.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Only Giant Summer can save this season
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.