[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID THEY USE FUCKING ARROWS???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: 2017-08-16_17-20-39.png (1MB, 1440x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-16_17-20-39.png
1MB, 1440x799px
WHY DID THEY USE FUCKING ARROWS???
>>
cause dey got no fingers
>>
why didn't jon try to talk to the night king? that was the perfect time for it.
>>
This fucking show has to be the one with most people watching who hate it.
>>
>>86449410
They actually love it so much that it's expressed through hatred of minor errors.
>>
>Raven teleports to dragonstone
>Danny teleports to icelake north of the wall
Unless you want to tell me they were sitting in that lake for at least a whole day.
Also if it was so important that they kill Jon and co that they would literally sit there for hours waiting for the ice to solidify, why not just charge in a straight line and make a zombo bridge?
Show is fucking stupid
>>
FFUCK GOT AND FUCK GOT FANS
>>
>>86449410
>Points out some fault in the show
>automatically gets categorized as a hater.

WeW lad you need to calm down before you go jumping to conclusions
>>
>>86449631
>Unless you want to tell me they were sitting in that lake for at least a whole day.
it was a few days, actually, enough for Thoros to freeze to death and no one noticing.
>>
>>86449410
More like the fans love the story but hate when they fuck up the adaptation
>>
>>86450287
more like you're moms a whore ;v)
>>
File: 1502659233936.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502659233936.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>86449174
This episode was retarded. The Night King can ice dragons flying in the air but he doesn't feel the need to kill the king in the north and some of the best fighters in the world? He could have killed them and by the time Dany arrives they're dead and he could ice the dragons and Dany would have lost another supporter and at least one dragon
>>
>>86449410
True, but it's still not The Walking Dead.
>>
>>86450485
>the king in the north and some of the best fighters in the world
Those spears are probably not easy to make, and how the fuck could he even tell at a distance who those people even are? Why would he even know who 'the king in the north' is, or who 'the best fighters in the world' are?
>>
>>86450795
Because he's seen Jon before. They wouldn't send random nobodies on this mission. Truth is it's unbelievable he didn't kill Drogon. If he killed the big dragon they would be stranded and then he could kill the smaller dragons and then what would they do? They'd be surrounded by an army of dead men and he could have just waited it out.
>>
>>86450926
>Because he's seen Jon before.
Pff oh sorry I didn't catch the binoculars he had on him. My mistake
>>
File: 1502381360067.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502381360067.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>86450968
>muh magical ice king doesn't have THOSE powers
>>
>>86450795
He's smarter than that. He knows one of them commanded the dragons there, and had he killed Drogo, the other two would go mad with vengeance. By leaving Drogo and the dragon commander alive, there's a greater chance that the dragons fall into distress or under poor, irrational command. Didn't work out because Dany cut her losses and didn't whine like a crybaby as I had expected.
>>
>>86451088
>He's smarter than that. He knows one of them commanded the dragons there
Read the post, you idiot.
>could have killed them by the time Dany arives
Guy thinks that NK should have thrown 8 of those spears at random guys stuck on a rock in the first place.

>>86451047
>its magic dude just make shit up as you go along
How do you do, D&D?
>>
>>86451088
Why is letting them escape smarter? Dany still has to command her dragons, what's she going to do if Drogo dies? Scream "dracarys" and point at the leader? Not to mention that they're still surrounded by the army of the dead. With Drogo dead they would have been fucked.
>>
>>86449631
>changes from night to day
>shows them sleeping
>a man freezes to death

Fucking pay attention
>>
>>86451166
>How do you do
You really think he could make that shot with normal eyesight? It's hilarious you think you know what powers he have. Either way, he could still have used normal arrows on them to kill them and the spears for the dragons.
>>
>>86451088
>could just end the opposition right there
>let them live

kek the mental gymnastics some people has to do to prove this is a good move
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (685KB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
685KB, 3733x2100px
Night King is playing 4D Chess you just don't understand. The man had huge chains ready to bring the dragon up to resurrect it it's all according to plan
>>
>>86451287
>bro its fine he threw the spear at a big fucking dragon, he can totally recognise faces from impossible distance and immediately discern their feudal standing, and country ranking in swordsmanship
Go find me a picture of any of the GoT undead using bows and arrows lmao
>>
>>86451176
>>86451413
He wanted all the dragons. That's what he was waiting for. The order in which he made an attempt at the dragons weren't random. Couldn't take out two dragons at once, and one was preoccupied. It's good tactics, but it failed
>>
>>86451465
Wildlings used bows, dude.
>>86451492
Yeah, but the big one is the easiest target because it's not even moving. Once that thing is dead one dragon would either have to fly and get the others and the other might attack, he could easily had 2 dragons by now if he wasn't stupid.
>>
>>86451565
>wildlings use bows
Okay?
Go and find me a picture of any of the undead with the hand dexterity to use a bow and arrow.
none of the undead use bows you fucking speedwatcher idiot
>>
>>86451643
So you're telling me the tactical genius with godlike aim doesn't use bows because... Oh wait, that's what we call a plot hole. This entire thing was just to setup to get them out of there with a dramatic rescue. That's all it was.
>>
File: 1481361796289.png (39KB, 281x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481361796289.png
39KB, 281x228px
>>86451698
>dude why didnt he just throw spears at the group while they waited to starve to death, because they were important
>no wait I mean he should have known they were important because he has magic vision
>as demonstrated by his ability to throw things at giant dragons (making Bronn also half a fucking wizard too, because it only took him two tries)
>wait no I meant he should have just shot them with arrows
>uhh they should have been carrying bows
>not the foot soldiers you idiot, I meant the battlefield generals that stay back and command the army all the time
>the battlefield generals, with magic exploding spears, should have been carrying random peasant bows on the off chance that they'd need to snipe down some random people stuck on a rock
Look, I like being a nitpicker as much as anyone. But if you're going to bounce from point to point because you're a retard, at least meme something legitimate - like 'how did this group not freeze or starve in the literal weeks it should have taken Gendri to travel to the wall, send a raven to the far, far south and for Dany to fly it back north'.

Fucking dunce
>>
File: The-Night-King-1034470.jpg (54KB, 590x445px) Image search: [Google]
The-Night-King-1034470.jpg
54KB, 590x445px
>>86451979
I've never seen anyone try so hard to explain a plot hole before. This entire series has been badly written and this is what bothers you? All that time the NK NEVER thought, "Hey, maybe I should just kill them? Someone get me a bow and arrows. And done, they would have been fucked because they don't have any shields.
>>
File: 1466513274191.jpg (40KB, 541x633px) Image search: [Google]
1466513274191.jpg
40KB, 541x633px
It's kind of ridiculous that the ENTIRE army of the undead just sort of sat there and waited for presumably several days while Jon and his buddies sat on the lake. Why not just send a few more redshirts to get themselves trapped on various lakes, rivers, rocks, etc, with plenty of camping supplies and keep trolling the undead into stopping until by the time they reach the wall winter is over?
>>
>>86451979
>how did this group not freeze or starve in the literal weeks

It would be about 2-3 days.
>>
>>86452078
What plot hole? NK didn't shoot them down because he doesn't have a bow, and all the wildling bows were left back at the wildling camp because none of the NK's army can use one
>All that time the NK NEVER thought, "Hey, maybe I should just kill them?
Oo I don't know man, it doesn't really take a military genius to figure out that 8 guys surrounded on all sides, freezing to death, would pose much of a threat to his army
You can talk all you want about 'hurr why didnt he think about this one particular instance just in case', but then you'd be able to ruin literally every single story ever told.

If you want to see a guy bend over backwards to explain plot holes, check out this guy >>86452224
>>
"He's too small for me"
What did she mean? I literally don't get it.
Is she missing Drogos big cock?
>>
>>86452384
>NK didn't shoot them down because he doesn't have a bow
Wildlings had bows, they have plenty of dead wildlings. Remember, they quickly got those big fucking chains from somewhere. The Hound threw a fucking rock and it hit the dead men so it's not like they need a war bow or anything, a normal bow would be just fine.
>>
>>86452505
>Wildlings had bows, they have plenty of dead wildlings
Show me a picture of an undead wildling carrying one of these bows, regular bow or not, and I'll concede
>>
>>86452505
>>86452566
Clarifying, I don't mean just 'this episode'. I mean show me ANY instance of an undead having the finger dexterity to use a bow.
>>
>>86450485
Night's King is future Bran. He doesn't want to kill jon. Yet.
>>
File: 42.png (952KB, 1386x852px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
952KB, 1386x852px
>>86452596
Because you carry bows on your shoulder and we've seen them used against the dead, ie, they definitely have bows and arrows. Pretty much everyone died at Hardhome.
>>
>>86452851
Oh cool, it should be easy then for you to find a picture of any of them still carrying one
>>
>>86452955
No, we've never really seen them up until this episode. But it's clear you want to defend this shitshow no matter how retarded it gets.
>>
>>86450245
>thoros freeze to death

he went out like that?
that's lame
>>
File: 1325683896642.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1325683896642.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>86453020
>No
Yeah, that's because you cant, and you wont ever see it either. We've seen them enough times to know they carry weapons. We've seen hundreds of them with swords and axes - enough to know that if they COULD have bows, we'd have seen them by now
Every source on the wights claims they can't use complex tools or bows. They wouldn't be carrying them around
Trust me, I'm all for shitting on nu-GoT where it deserves it - it's just that you're trying too hard to be a contrarian. Why not just shit on the terrible acting, or teleporting, or the gutted, schlocky story, like everyone else with sense?
>>
File: zelezny1.jpg (218KB, 1218x1778px) Image search: [Google]
zelezny1.jpg
218KB, 1218x1778px
why was NK's throwing form so bad?
>>
>>86451426
>>86452078
why doesn't the NK look like this anymore?
>>
>>86453329
different actor
>>
>>86453106
it was actually the best death in the series, imo
>>
>>86450926
>Truth is it's unbelievable he didn't kill Drogon.

He wanted to show off by hitting the moving target.
>>
>>86449376
Now that you mention it - it makes me mad that they didn't (at least try to)
I didn't think of that myself while watching.
>>
>>86452494
If Drogo actually had a big dick he wouldn't feel the need to talk about raping so much
>>
>>86449631
>Unless you want to tell me they were sitting in that lake for at least a whole day.
They clearly were, you see it going from day to night back to day again. Thoros has enough time to go to sleep and freeze to death.
>>
>>86450490
>Game of Thrones starts straying from the source material around season 4
>gets noticeably worse

>The Walking Dead starts sticking closer to the source material around season 4
>gets noticeably better

Pottery.
>>
>>86449410
>tfw /got/ is acting like reverse tsundere
It's kinda fun; watching episode while simultaneously shitting on it
>>
>>86454166

walking dead

better
>>
This thing that hurts me most is what they did to the Hound character. He's a retard too now. And what exactly are his motivations now?
>>
>>86454301
Better compared to what it was during seasons 2 and 3. It was always better than Game of Thrones, even when Game of Thrones was actually good.
>>
>>86453249
It was
O L Y M P I C
L
Y
M
P
I
C
>>
>>Hes too little for me

What did danny mean by this?
>>
>>86454378
saying cunt and fuck at every possibility
>>
>>86452202
it was all according to keikaku of night king, he knew deus ex dragons would show up so he just waited for 3 weeks
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.