[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

archer is way better than this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5867.jpg (37KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5867.jpg
37KB, 512x288px
archer is way better than this shit
>>
>>86448063
The last season was absolute dog shit.
>>
>>86448104
This
>>
I be a Pickle Morty, I be the Pickle Morty. Pickle Morty Rick in the house 2nite
>>
>>86448104
It had it's highs and lows.

Now Vice on the other hand.
>>
>>86448063
But RnM is designed for autistic viewers only. I couldn't digest Archer.
>>
File: ramrank.jpg (1009KB, 1800x2360px)
ramrank.jpg
1009KB, 1800x2360px
>>86448104
It had some okay episodes.
>>
File: .webm (571KB, 600x900px)
.webm
571KB, 600x900px
>>
>>86450563
>Archer Vice

I dont think this will ever be topped in regards to missed potential in any shape or form of media. Amazing premise and literally every episode is worse than the last.
>>
File: IMG_2055.jpg (92KB, 960x540px)
IMG_2055.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
>>86448063
They're both inferior to this.
>>
>>86452496
>family guy cutaways and rejected Archer pratfalls with 80s popart aesthetic

what a fucking waste, it should've been the new Batman Beyond
>>
>>86452186
Cheap and easily produced just like American cuisine
>>
>>86452186
>the state of animation in japan
Nice bait. For every decently animated anime, there are 20 trainwrecks.
>>
>>86452764
>picks cgi shit when the webm was about traditional animation
wow good job i love flash-tier animation now
>>
File: traditional-animation.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
traditional-animation.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>86452814
>implying the examples of traditional animation in Berserk are any better than its terrible CGI
Budgets have been cut across the board in Japan and the animation quality has suffered tremendously.
Here, enjoy some of Toei's great work on Dragonball Super using 'traditional animation'.
>>
>>86448063
>archer
>implying 80% of the humour isn't just "hurr durr sex"
>>
>>86452186
>>86452814
Here you go, have some more fantastic eastern art.
It's so obvious that you're one of those guys that is afraid to post on /a/ and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
Hope you enjoyed getting BTFO.
>>
They are both unique and refreshingly fast but intelligent comedies that wear their novelty off quickly. Saying one is better than the other only offers bias to iether satyric genre because they are the same formula and execution. The only difference is that RnM might be able to learn from Archer's mistakes and not do stupid shit like a dream world revival when they finally admit their schtick is getting stale.
>>
>>86452935
>Budgets have been cut across the board in Japan and the animation quality has suffered tremendously

Name 5 studios aside from Toei where this has happened.
>>
>>86452935
>>86453055
>dude let me cherrypick from something that was shat on by /a/ for weeks
>>
>>86453080
nice cartoon blog, when will we get a containment board for cartoons?
>>
>>86448063
Most shows Adult Swim has aired are better than Rick and Morty:

Home Movies
Sealab 2021
Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
The Brak Show
The Venture Bros.
Mission Hill
Futurama
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Cowboy Bebop
The Oblongs
Mike Tyson
Moral Orel
Squidbillies
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Xavier: Renegade Angel
OG Family Guy
The Boondocks
King of the Hill
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Bob's Burgers
12 oz Mouse
Check it Out
Eric Andre Show (Season 1)
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse
Tim and Eric Awesome Show
China Il
The Office (UK)
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
>>
>>86453487
>Bob's Burgers
I agree with mostly everything else but what the fuck man?
>>
>>86453374
Is it on TV? Are there more threads dedicated to this show than anything that's not GoT in season? That's what I thought
>>
>>86453649
It's fairly comfy. Like Home Movies, early Simpsons, and King of the Hill had a child in the 2010s
>>
>>86448063
I unironically like both equally

>>86452496
Shame this show only had so few episodes, and they didn't make anymore. Chrysalis was my waifu
>>
>>86448063
The Archer formula: sex and incompetence LMAO

Pickle Rick formula: Nihilism is depth + lol so random XD
>>
>>86453649
Bob's burgers is genuinely great
>>
Why isn't Comedy Central playing Archer anymore? It used to be on around 2PM - 3:45 but now shit tier IAS took its place.
>>
>>86454678
Not sure. Also fun fact, Adult Swim was apparently in talks with FX to get the rights to Archer (since it was made by AS alums) and Always Sunny but CC came in at the last minute and outbid them. This is only a few years after CC got the rights to Futurama after it had gotten popular in reruns on Adult Swim.
>>
>>86453649
Bobs burgers is unironically one of the best shows out there lol, what the fuck is your problem?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.