[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do the simpsons make fun out of depresion and suicidial thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1502874642326.jpg (19KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1502874642326.jpg
19KB, 480x336px
why do the simpsons make fun out of depresion and suicidial thoughts?
>>
>>86447730
Because men mostly do it. If it was women mostly do it, it would be bad.
>>
Because Moe is an ugly man
>>
Simpsons is written by trendy libtards now who don't ever feel the weight of their mortality, so the notion of them ever dying or being unhappy is alien to them.
>>
Because leftists.

Men are the main subscribers to "Time to fucking die", so therefore its not a huge problem in their eyes.
You have to understand, leftist men hate themselves, so any problem deemed a "male" problem can be laughed at just fine.
>>
>>86447730
Jesus,this is one of those forced sappy moments that happen in the newer seasons. They really want the simpsons to be taken as a sweet show.
>>
File: 1500711197331.gif (2MB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
1500711197331.gif
2MB, 589x589px
>>86447777
>>
>zombie simpsons
>>
>>86447730
Because comedy shouldn't have limits. The questions should be "why don't they make fun of other things".
>>
>>86447730
i don't know why they started this running gag about moe being suicidal, it's not funny
>>
>>86450910
He's a purveyor of misery, of course he's suicidal, he can't partake in what he sells and hanging around the type of people he sells to sober is going to lead to exactly what you think it would
>>
>>86447730
Because you are supposed to
makes it easier to deal with
>>
I'm legitimately suicidal and Moe is hilarious, grow a fucking pair
>>
>>86448021
Because leftists.
are u kidding nigger? I saw depression jokes everytime in this fuckin website and >we are far from to be considered leftist
>>
>>86451055
Moe's owns a bar, one of the only bars in Springfield. He's gotta be incredibly wealthy.
>>
Because we live in a Chuck eat Sneed world.
>>
>>86447730
why is moe dark in your picture?
>>
>>86451279
It's a TAVERN you filthy cumslut
>>
>>86451288
Was waiting for this

Took you long enough
>>
>>86451288
based sneedposter
>>
File: sneed3.jpg (91KB, 480x336px)
sneed3.jpg
91KB, 480x336px
>>86447730
Anyone know why the edited it to pic related in later seasons?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.