[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Shield is untenable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Vic-mackey.jpg (30KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
Vic-mackey.jpg
30KB, 400x501px
I am at the begging of season 2.

Vic covering up his corruption while other crimes go through in the background seems like it cannot hold for the full seven seasons.

Does the show get stale or repeat itself eventually? With the wire as my expectation for cop shows, it feels a bit too fast and shallow.
>>
Stick with it, it's a great show. The last season is GOAT
>>
So you have seen episode 2 of season 2 and you're considering skipping?
>>
he manages to cover up and outwit a multitude of people while continuing to do vigilante shit. he even drives forrest whitaker insane and ruins glenn close's career it's pretty gud
>>
File: shane.jpg (79KB, 467x750px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
79KB, 467x750px
>>86445956
Stick with it it's kino
>>
I tried to watch this show a few years ago and only got a few episodes in. I couldn't get over his ridiclous clothes, constantly wearing blue dad jeans with a tight black t-shirt TUCKED IN and rock hard nippples peaking through.
>>
>>86446791
late 90's/early 00's, bootcut jeans and tight tee's, yeah Chiklis' clothes look dated but not that terrible and less so because he was fit.
>I tried to watch this show a few years ago and only got a few episodes in.
s1 was the weakest season. Ryan and co were still finding their feet for the tone of the show. so yeah some of the fillers in that season were genuinely awful, generic cop show episodes. but stick with it, s1 had its moments and s2-s7 are straight golden.
>>
>>86446791
pleb
>>
>>86445956
>With the wire as my expectation for cop shows, it feels a bit too fast and shallow.

Same here, I heard people comparing it to The Wire and watched a few episodes and it looks like a music video it's so over-the-top and cheesy. I couldn't get into it at all.
>>
>>86445956
As others have said its not as consistently good as The Wire but is has one of the best and most satisfying endings.
>>
This guy... this guy is just pissing... he's pissing all over us. He's pissing on you. What does it taste like? What does it taste like, 'cause you know what, it tastes like piss to me!
>>
One of the best final episodes ever on TV
>>
>>86448437
It actually tastes like sweet butter.
>>
>it's a dutch is a serial killer episode
>>
>>86448515
One of the best final seasons in general. The end-game in The Shield is still unmatched.
>>
>>86446701
Shane was /fa/ af
>>
>>86445956
I felt the same - the first couple seasons are slow and not that good. Last few are incredible, and the ending is amazing. Highly recommend continuing it
>>
>>86445956

When I started the first episode I thought I was watching some kind of comedy dub because Vic's voice sounded just like Duckman.

I'm glad it changed after the first few episodes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.