[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Emilia Clarke 2nd choice? Or 1st choice, the second time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 863462656.jpg (51KB, 456x676px) Image search: [Google]
863462656.jpg
51KB, 456x676px
So I know Emilia Clarke was not the first choice to play Daenerys, but does anyone know if she tried out the same time as the original girl? Or did she try out and land the role after the original girl opted out? I'm basically wondering if she tried out and boom got the roll, or not.
>>
She got it instantly the second time they needed a Daenerys

>Benioff called actress Emilia Clarke “a real find;” she had just gotten out of drama school. Clarke was the only actor who had to fly in to do a scene in front of HBO and a bunch of executives. She was 23 at the time and had done maybe only one small role before, but she “didn’t look afraid at all.” Not wanting her to suffer anxiety, Benioff went after Clarke to tell her she had gotten the role of Daenerys before she flew back to England.

Source:
http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/mindhole-blowers-20-facts-about-game-of-thrones-that-might-leave-you-crippled-a-bastard-or-a-broken-thing.php
>>
>>86444444
>>
I get that they had to cast 18 yos for nude scenes but why a 23 year old?
>>
>>86444711
>Not wanting her to suffer anxiety, Benioff went after Clarke to tell her she had gotten the role of Daenerys before she flew back to England.
He fucked her dundun
>>
>>86446490
No doubt but he could of done that with an 18 yo just as well or better
>>
>>86444313
Who was the first choice?
>>
>>86446811
She was even uglier if you can believe it, even Emilia is better.
>>
>>86446706
> “a real find;”
He wanted her, bro.
>>
>>86446836
A man needs a name.
>>
>>86446811
>>
>>86447029
Eddie Redmayne?
>>
>>86446975
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Tamzin_Merchant
>>
>>86446706
>could of done
Honestly, what's wrong with you?
>>
File: truequeen.jpg (1MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
truequeen.jpg
1MB, 2592x3888px
Bend the knee to the true queen of westeros
>>
>>86447890
fugg
>>
>>86447773
Bet you the first girl wasnt jewish so they replaced her with Clarke
>>
>>86447914

Emilia isn't jew but 100% aryan goddess.

>mediocre actress anyway
>>
>>86447029
>>86447890
jesus fuck
was the budget originally $5
how are this abomination and Emilia the best you can come up with?
>>
why didn't they cast a natural blonde at least?
>>
>>86447029
Can't have been a worse actress than what we got.
>>
Fuck you all Tamzin a cute.
Dont know why she was replaced but she seemed a bit annoyed about it in interviews.
>>
>>86449740
She looks alien, in a good way. No wonder she's annoyed about it. She was robbed of a role in probably the most important show of the last 20 years.
>>
They can't be happy with her development as an actress. She's flat out terrible, and getting worse every year. Has she shown any emotions at all this season? If she was naked all the time I wouldn't care.
>>
>>86447029
Looks like a tranny.
>>
>>86450927
>They can't be happy with her development as an actress

Do you think they give a flying fuck? They pay interns to write the scripts now, send them off with directors to film it all over the world while they get penthouse blowjobs from russian underage brides, they're not involved in the show in any way except for the big fat bank checks they get
>>
>>86449740
Basically, they had to reshoot 90% of the original pilot so all the actors had to be called back. Jennifer Ehle (original Cat) and Tamezin Merchant didn't want to come back for reshoots, probably because they thought that shitty fantasy show wouldn't go anywhere and would get canceled in its first season.

Joke was on them when it ended up being literally the biggest show on TV
>>
>>86444313
I wanna fuck her like a down off his meds
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.