[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Chad niggas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Aegon the Conqueror.jpg (907KB, 1197x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Aegon the Conqueror.jpg
907KB, 1197x1332px
Name a luckier bastard than this fuck

>older sister fucking him since he could first give cock
>younger sister fucking him since she could first ride cock

This nigga had it all.
>>
He never had the internet and the entirety of known human knowledge at his disposal.
>>
>>86444188
what happened to the purple eyes meme?
>>
>>86444403

I would give all my access to internet up if it meant i could fuck my sisters desu
>>
>>86444495
your sisters must be very attractive
mine is semi attractive, but she's not sexual at all
It never crossed my mind to fuck her
>>
>>86444403
I would give up the overrated "le eternal knowledge" of the internet for dragons and hot sisters.

The information age is fucking shit.
>>
>>86444745
agreed
you know more, but life is so much more boring, because everyone spends 99% of free time mentally masturbating on their computer
>>
>>86444188
>Amber Heard on the left

I kek evertiem!
>>
>>86444188
I know it makes me a degenerate white stereotype, but there is something bizarrely 'alpha' about the incest phenomenon with both fantasy and real life leaders of kingdoms and empires and shit. Like the guy rules the place and is handsome, but denies all other females for his own sisters. I'm aware many incestuous nobles and lineages end up monstrous because of the inbreeding, but still.

Was first enlightened to this bad-thought when I was like twelve and reading about ancient Egyptian lineages. Have no desire to do it in real life me and my family are all losers and uggo lmao.

Someone should make some Ancient Egypt incest-series kino. Can be KANGS, as long as they're hot.
>>
>>86444724

t. Gay McFag
>>
>>86444403
haha people have that now and look what they've done with it? at most it's made people more ignorant because now it's much easier to form cultish groups slavishly devoted to one idea. you think the flat earth society takes advantage of all the science knowledge on wikipedia and other websites?
>>
>>86444403
you do and what the fuck have you done with it?
>>
File: tut sister.webm (3MB, 840x470px) Image search: [Google]
tut sister.webm
3MB, 840x470px
>>86445288
>white stereotype
Egyptians were white now? Hard to keep track.

Tut could have been incest kino but the writers chickened out.
>>
>>86444982
>Olivia Wilde on the right
>>
>>86444188
That's a nice ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.