[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this episode so scary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
Why was this episode so scary?
>>
File: Courage.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Courage.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>86443291
The whole series was fucked. Except that one episode where its shows his past, that and Jurassic bark made me teer up.
>>
>>86443291
it wasn't your just a fat pussy. tired of this "courage the cowardly doge so scareeyy! XD!! return the slab!!"

and yes I watched it when I was little it wasn't that bad
>>
>>86443727
how contrarian off you
>>
Was Freaky Fred ever a meme?
>>
>>86443727
>return the Feed and Seed
I didn't get this scene as a kid, but now I know it's a Sneed and Chuck reference.
>>
>>86443291
It was formerly Chuck's.

Kek, I posted it again!
>>
>>86443727
This is all honesty

This meme is getting overplayed, it's like those cringey Nintendo threads on /v/ where they pretend something benign disturbed them during childhood. I bet the people who post this shitty Courage meme are Neotendo toddlers
>>
>>86444101
sneaky sneed became a meme. didnt understand it at the time tbqh
>>
>>86443291
I think it was the CGI they used and the voice
scared the fuck out of me when I first heard it
>>
File: So this was alright.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
So this was alright.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>86444165
Stop being a little faggot, there were plenty of episodes that were questionable.
>>
>>86444233
t. Nintendo fan
>>
File: REEEE.png (68KB, 726x582px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.png
68KB, 726x582px
>>86444263
I dont know what your dick is for nintendo but
>>>/v/
>>
>>86444158
>>86444162
>>86444208
but this isn't even a Simpson thread...
>>
>>86443291
RETURN THE SEED AND FEED (to Chuck)
>>
>>86444388
Who's talking about Simsons?
We're talking about Chuck and Sneed.
>>
>>86443291
the movement of the ramses character freaked me out
>>
because of the juxtaposition of that art-style next to the typical art used on Courage.

>>86444263
>>86444165
back to /v/ you literal faggot, nobody cares about your console wars.
>>
What's your offer
>>
>>86443291

It was probably the first time you've seen a 2D cartoon use a 3D model. You're not led to believe he will be 3D. Initially his shadow is drawn like the rest of the cartoon, so you're expecting just another drawing. The 3D is a surprise. For some of you runts probably the most cerebral shocking thing you've seen in a cartoon.

Framing, atmosphere, setting, ambiance, music is all perfect too.

This was legitimately the best episode in the wonderful series.

Roger Rabbit did it first
>>
File: the feel is gone.jpg (43KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
the feel is gone.jpg
43KB, 604x397px
>>86443543
I bawled every time as a child at the episode with the Hunchback with the bells. That really got to me for some reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.