[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Movie used to scare you when you were young?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: original.jpg (19KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
19KB, 720x368px
What Movie used to scare you when you were young?
>>
>>86442670
Not this one
>>
File: dw.jpg (50KB, 261x475px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
50KB, 261x475px
I couldn't sleep for weeks after I saw a movie called 'Demon Wind' when I was a kid. I re-watched that movie a couple years ago. Cheesy and ridiculous.
>>
E.T. cornfield scene, Intruders abduction scenes, Fire in the Sky operating scene, Twilight Zone episode where all the mannequins come to life, Moments from the Dark Crystal and the shoe getting dipped in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
>>
Nothing, I was a tough kid
>>
>>86442852
>shoe getting dipped in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
holy fuck that scene. i was also raised by fundamentalists who assured me cartoons don't have souls and therefore those poor lil shoes faced only the eternal void on being dissolved
>>
>>86442892
How many times were you molested?
>>
>>
>>86442670
That and Cat's Eye. That fucking gremlin.
>>
Poltergeist. It's legit, people forget how it plays on 10 year old's fears
>>
>>86442670
the ring
>>
>>86443825
The scene where she pops out of the TV really skeeved me out
>>
>>86442670
the first scene in Monsters Inc. where they scream at each other

the face melt scene in Indiana Jones
>>
>>86442670
ghostbusters opening
>>
File: totalrecall_0.jpg (91KB, 620x338px) Image search: [Google]
totalrecall_0.jpg
91KB, 620x338px
>>86442670
Total Recall scared the shit right out of my asshole with this scene
>>
Return of the living dead spooped the fuck out of me when I was 11 years old.

I still can't listen to the main theme music when I'm alone in my basement. It scares me too much
>>
File: 1391323281125.gif (771KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
1391323281125.gif
771KB, 425x239px
>>86442670
Don't forget to tell 'em.
>>
Dr. Strangelove. Kong riding the bomb really bothered the shit out of me as a kid, having no understanding of the context at the time.
>>
File: 9593995.jpg.png (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
9593995.jpg.png
89KB, 600x500px
- Chucky (Saw the trailer in theaters and it scarred me, I still fucking hate dolls)
- Men in Black (specifically the face scene)
- Jurassic Park (When the guy gets eaten)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Saw a trailer for the reboot on some web site, the chainsaw noise was at like 9000 decibels, in my headphones, in the dead of night)
- The goblins in Labrynth
- Poltergeist
- Beetlejuice
- Basically any Tim Burton really

These are the ones that really stick in my mind anyways. I was a massive pussy as a kid so i'm sure I found something unsettling in every movie. Whats more interesting is I love all of these films now.

>>86443554
>When you learn that skeletons in pool where real
>>
File: Emil.jpg (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Emil.jpg
44KB, 400x300px
>>86444216
Tarman still creeps me out whenever I watch the movie. Also this scene from RoboCop would scare me
>>
I thought Vigo from ghost busters 2 was in my aunts closet in the bathroom so I never went in it whenever I was over there
>>
>>86443190
Good God, that scene. I caught in on television when I was around 4 years old and I remember I couldn't stop crying the whole night. Traumatized me so hard I've never tried to watch Roger Rabbit since.
>>
>>86444479
That scene in robocop never scared me, it just amazed me how grotesque and horrific it was
>>
>>86442670
There was that movie when some kids go through some sort of well in this submarine thingy and there is this big water monster.
I might have dreamed that and it may not be real but it was pretty spooky
>>
File: ffffffffffuuuuck.jpg (37KB, 634x331px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffuuuuck.jpg
37KB, 634x331px
>>
>>86444686
You must be 18+ to post here faggot
>>
>>86442670
I dont recall the name but it was some movie where the killer reformed jesus on a cross with the body parts of his victims
>>
>>86442670
Species + my firs move boner that motel scene was hot.
>>
File: 1465519559004.jpg (22KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1465519559004.jpg
22KB, 500x359px
>>86442670
i always liked how gmork died in the novel, laughing at his own failure and atreyu's and then perishing

of course he actually ends up saving atreyu in the book, biting onto him posthumously and keeping him from jumping into the nothing, at least that's how i can recall it going
>>
>>86442670
I remember Robocop acid guy and Jaws human cookie scenes being the ones leaving the strongest impression on me.

Also movie that I don't know the name and isn't the Family Addams with a moving hand getting crushed. Hand may have had an eyeball, was really young then.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.