[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she reappear in the show to help Jon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2597.png (326KB, 510x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.png
326KB, 510x685px
Why didn't she reappear in the show to help Jon?
>>
>>86431133

She's on the SS Forgotten Plot lines
>>
Time traveler.
>>
I want to ____ Quaithe
>>
>>86431133
Who is this again?
>>
File: th[1].jpg (7KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
7KB, 295x211px
>>86431133
tfw skipped all dany scenes in the books and never really payed attention to her character in the show, skipping when possible.

tfw nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>86431244
speaking of which - what happened to that hand of the wight that was chewed off by Ghost? I remember Mormont sent it to Jeoffry but can't remember if they explained this away
>>
>>86433177
actress is qt
>>
Wtf was the assassin scarab thing that tried to kill Dany around Qarth...where Barristan Selmy first appeared with her
>>
>>86434005
that was one of those House of the Undying fags
>>
>>86433386

I think it was forgoten
>>
>>86431133
Yeah this and the red priestess that confronted her saying she'd regret not giving in or whatever. What happen
>>
>>86431133
The one character they could recast to their heart's content gets cut.
>>
>>86433386
package intercepted by maester qyburn, its how he created zombie mountain. dnd talked about it on the special features last season blu ray
>>
>>86431133
Because this character is useless and uninteresting. The only characters that mattered on Dany's plotline are really her, Jorah, and Grey Worm. Those other fags were all just randoms in the end.
If you want more in depth info on random useless characters I suggest you read the actual books, the fat man does a better job fleshing them out.
>>
>>86433341
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>86431133
Whose the actress? How do I search for her on imdb?

Her eyes make me think she'd be hot.
>>
>>86438469

She's a literal butter face, which is probably why they put her in a mask.
>>
>>86438637
yeah i just saw...
>>
>>86438798

You do have to admit that she has a good agent, though.
>>
>>86433386
They explicitly said that it withered away when yoren took it down for ned in Season 1.
Or maybe that was in book 1......
>>
>>86433275

this. who is she?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.