[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE MY COUNTRYMEN AND ASGARD ARE BURNING IM WACKY HAHA!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Anyone notice this jarring ass shift in his tone from the more tame, mature thor from age of ultron and the dark world. Where he actually could be light hearted (hammer scene) but serious warrior about things when the time came. His whole argument with Odin about keeping asgardian lives safe in part 2.

Now it's
>“We’re actually making Thor closer to Chris and his personality and who he is … he’s funny – a lot funnier and a lot more colloquial" -Taika

Thanks Taika
>>
>>86427819
>friend from work

wouldn't he say "a companion from my adventures?"
>>
>>86427936
Yeah, Taika is ruining Thor.
>>
They used a Magic Sword song, which is cool I guess.

Movies are still shit though.
>>
>>86427936
>>86427936
>A character has changed and devoloped over the course of many movies
>This is a bad thing
>>
>>86427819
>>86427976
>What is character development
>>
File: thor-ragnarok-t-shirts-hemsworth.jpg (137KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
thor-ragnarok-t-shirts-hemsworth.jpg
137KB, 1200x630px
>getting this mad at Chads
>>
>>86427936
OMG! Seriously! Thor needs to talk all old worldly recounting tales of his glorious escapades and conquest. Have him be quirky sure but at least give him the gimmick in which the way he speaks which should be a staple of his character.

They haven't gotten this right since the beginning. The way Thor is supposed to talk adds so much to his character.
>>
>>86427819
>DCEU makes his three fist movies dark
>fails terrible
>DCEU makes wonder woman fun
>Sucess

>MCU makes almost all their movies light hearted
>sucess every single time
>MCU try to be a little darker for the first time with avengers 2 and thor 2
>considered their gratest failures

Why marvel would try something that always fail instead of a formula that is always a sucess?DCEU finally learned their lesson,MCU knew that for a long time, capeshit is supposed to be fun because superhero comics are fun.
>>
File: thor_the_dark_world_.jpg (90KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
thor_the_dark_world_.jpg
90KB, 928x523px
>>86428069
Yes moron. He has changed and developed since thor one all the way to age of ultron. He has become a leader his own right. Thoughtful of his fellow man, even to the point of telling Ultron "if you long for peace, let us keep it". As opposed to the boastful headstrong knuckle dragged he was in the first one.

Now his personality and tone is totally out of left field in this new film because the director wanted Chris hemsworth to play himself cuz he thinks what thor needs is even more humour. Yes fool it's pretty bad when his personality changes over night. Totally watering it down

Expect the Russos to change thors personality again tho so
>>
File: 3131o.jpg (20KB, 609x92px) Image search: [Google]
3131o.jpg
20KB, 609x92px
>>86427936
>>86427976
blame millennials
>>
>>86428156
The point is he was developing if you payed attention to his nature in each movie fool. It's now going backwards
>>
>>86428156
>What is character inconsistencies
>>
>>86427936
>>86428266

They're honestly damned if they do, damned if they don't.

If they keep Thor recounting tales of his glorious adventures and conquest in a film that's clearly meant to bridge the avengers and GotG, then he's just going to come across as a less interesting/funny Drax the Destroyer to kids and normies who weren't paying attention to MCU films released in 2015 or earlier. At the same time, if they evolve his speech patterns to fit with his 5 years of hanging around quipmeisters like Caps, Ironman, and the rest of the Avengers, people will jump down the producer's throats for making Thor into a shitty Starlord ripoff to deliver more quips.
>>
>>86428297
Thor 2 and Avengers 2 weren't failures because they were dark, they tucked up because they didn't commit hard enough to a more serious tone. Avengers 2 and Thor 2 both promised more serious high stakes movies with their trailers. They delivered on neither of that and interjected serious moments through out with quips and wacky jokes breaking up tension where it didn't need or shouldn't have been broken.
>>
>>86428518
Nonsense. They could do it right if they wanted too. Thor isn't as braindead literal as Drax. He should be more mature and is at least a 1000 yrs older. He can tell tales of glorious warfare and not point and laugh "HAHAHA" like the flanderized joke drax is slowly morphing into. If you say they cant you like them can't make good characters.
>>
>>86428332
is that eye patch photoshopped?
>>
>>86427819
I used to say this ironically, but now I mean it, if your going to watch these movies just turn your brain off
>>
>>86429151
Hey if hollywoods gonan pump out crap based on kids stories I at least want them told well!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.