[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the flying fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0256.jpg (1004KB, 2151x3000px)
IMG_0256.jpg
1004KB, 2151x3000px
What the flying fuck was her problem?
>>
I want her to be my slave whore.
>>
It feels really good to control people and make them suffer.
>>
I want to to put her legs in a spreader bar and worship her asshole
>>
>>86425082
She was a "character" written by JK Rowling
>>
Her fucking problem was that she was part of one of the worst franchises...
>>
File: IMG_5713.jpg (1MB, 1623x2886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5713.jpg
1MB, 1623x2886px
She was given the impossible task of trying to add a degree of drama and genuine stakes to one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: 1484625944378.jpg (1MB, 1560x2872px) Image search: [Google]
1484625944378.jpg
1MB, 1560x2872px
She was upset because her talents(gaping vagina that could taking massive horse cock) were wasted in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>86425082
Representation of Ofsted, and government interference in education.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofsted
>>
>>86425367

>that Bloom copypasta

Delicious
>>
>>86425367
Your memes are old fuck off with your bad taste
>>
>>86425082
Who said she had a problem? She wanted to keep magic special and revered instead of letting the mudbloods water it down with their unworthy blood. She was pretty awesome tbqh senpai
>>
>>86425143
i wanted to be her fuckboi
>>
>>86425313
But its the ONLY good franchise. Lotr isn't a franchise just a trilogy.
How do you feel being wrong?
>>
She needed some BBC. Nothing straightens out an angry white girl like the BBC
>>
>>86425082
COMO LE HARIA UN BUEN BRRR EN EL OJETE A LA PROFE
>>
>>86425082
she lost to a orange,halfwit,hypocritical, racist, thin skinned cuck.
>>
Reminder that she got gang raped by centaurs for days until Dumbledore came.
>>
>>86430031
>not a franchise
>books
>movies
>games
>merchandise
>other shit
>not a franchise
>>
>>86434208
This is a film board go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>86425441
From what I remember of the books and movies, I think you're right
>>
>>86425143
I want to be her slave whore
>>
>>86425082
She was a power hungry opportunist. Simple, really.

>yfw Order of the Phoenix was a critique of government run schooling

What did Rowling mean by this?
>>
>>86425082
Wasn't she revealed as a Death Eater by being in possession of Moody's eye?
>>
Best villain in the series desu
>>
fascism comes in many forms
>>
Do the Death Eaters know they are evil? I am rewatching the movies and the DE's just come off as pure fucking evil. I mean their symbol is literally a horrifying skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth. Their membership includes psychopathic serial killers and werewolves who get off to eating folks. I get their motivation is to exterminate mudbloods and rule over muggles but we are never given a reason as to why they want this.

It's not the same thing with the Nazi and the Jews. Mudbloods hold no monopoly of wealth or control over the rest of the Wizarding World. I guess them being pissed off that they half to hide their existance from muggles could be a reason.

Also why are Wizards useless? Every goddamn wizard is equiped with a weapon, their wand. Yet even if two fucking Death Eaters pop up in a crowd of over a dozen wizards al the wizards do is scream and run. What the fuck is Defense Against the Dark Arts teaching these people?
>>
>>86441276
>their symbol is literally a horrifying skull
Not the first time skulls have been used for groups not viewed as evil.
>>
>>86441368
I get that but how it's potrayed in the movies just comes off as seeming super fucking evil. Death Eaters just come off as cartoon villians. They commit horrible acts to either gain personal power, fuck over mudbloods, or because the guy with no nose scares them.

Also who the fuck greenlit Dementors and thought, "yeah, they won't stab us in the back."
>>
>>86440530
But she had a patronus. Yes I know, so did Snape. But he had the right motivation for one, what she have?
>>
>>86425367
god bless
>>
Can you imagine how tight she'd be?
>>
>>86425082
Basically a Trump supporter made headmaster
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.