[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another white character blackwashed! when will it end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: DGfdtxhE.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DGfdtxhE.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
Sasha lane will play Hellboys Love interest Alice Mongahan in the upcoming rebbot. In the Comics alive is a pale, redheaded Irishwoman from 1950's rural Ireland.
>>
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/hellboy-reboot-casts-sasha-lane-american-honey-1202528838/

forgot to add link.
>>
>>86423631
yeah well Milla Jovovich isn't really a Blood Queen either, what a disappointment
>>
>>86423676
Shes white and hot. Just like the Blood Queen.
>>
File: t754.png (705KB, 619x588px) Image search: [Google]
t754.png
705KB, 619x588px
you think after recent events they would slow their roll

jews always double down it seems
>>
Why do you people feel the need to make a new thread every time shit like this happens?

Were you even planning on seeing the movie?
>>
>>86423830
this
>>
>>86423631

She dated shia, she is practically white

>>86423830
Fuck off. Why do you feel the need to come into threads you don't care about faggot. Spare us the hypocrisy
>>
>>86423830
>dont talk about movies and television on a movies and television board
>dont have an opinion
>dont have any input at all
>>
>>86423985
It's movie news. And I plan on seeing it. So..."this" what?
>>
>>86423830
Yes. I was excited as fuck that we might have been getting a faithful adaption to the comics. Then this happens.
>>
>>86423830
>>86423985
Pathetic
>>
>>86423830
Yea, why do we feel the need to post and discuss the things we like and don't like in regards to movie news...
The retards that lurk here sometimes I swear.
>>
This is real racism. Minorities will never understand our pain.
>>
File: what.png (49KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
49KB, 444x287px
I'm assuming they're reworking the The Corpse to not take place in the irish countryside in 1959 then.
>>
She doesn't even look black
>>
>>86424139
she looks THICC
>>
>>86423631
negro hair will never not be gross
>>
>>86424940
they have to use half castes in order to not offend the senses too much but still qualify as nonwhite
>>
>>86423760

Nimue was thicc in the comics, I love Milla but thicc she ain't.
>>
>>86423631
Looks like all she's missing is a septum piercing.
>>
>>86424983
She is slim as fuck retard
>>
>>86423631
I guess you could say that she's getting her eggs DEVILED
>>
>>86423631

wait, what the FUCK?!?

I would usually not care but this is like the fourth or fifth time that a redhead has been blackwashed. what the fuck do these people have against redheads that they just HAVE to always cast black people instead?
>>
>>86423631
she's not very dark
>>
What's with hollywood against beautiful women? why they always pick hideous mongrels?
>>
>>86424940
They know full blacks are disgusting so they go for diluted half mongrels to still get the diversity points from libtards.
>>
just dont watch it, dont support this agenda and let other people know to not watch it.
>>
>>86428082
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.