[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the downfall of CN symbolic of the downfall of culture altogether?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (11KB, 250x73px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 250x73px
Is the downfall of CN symbolic of the downfall of culture altogether?
>>
you just grew up, faggot
>>
What, you don't like 36 hours of Teen Titans Go ever day?
>>
>>86421105
CN was dead long, long before TTG.
>>
>>86421105
No I prefer a mix of new comedy cartoons, action cartoons and an overall appreciation for the older generation's cartoons. Why couldn't they just stick with this?
>>
>>86421027
Catches adult swim last night

What happened to all the good [as] shows?

Do millennials actually find this shit funny?
>>
>the downfall of civilization is imminent because my favorite cartoon channel has had shit programming recently
>>
File: image.jpg (514KB, 1254x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514KB, 1254x898px
Considering good CN ended in 2006, yes.
>>
>>86421146
Because people are abandoning cable and they want you to want to use their app, which lets you watch it all, whenever and however you want.

Why would they give you something nice on TV when, if they sour that well, you'll have to move on to sunnier shores? And what color is the grass over there, anyway?
>>
>>86421105
Someone explain to me why Teen Titans Go is played so much? Dont they have better shows to spam? It makes a lot more sense when Nick spams Spongebob, almost everyone likes that show.
>>
Society REALLY stagnated during the Obama administration. And it was already very bad post-Clinton.
>>
>>86421238
the early 2000s ended in 2004, 2005 would be mid and 2006 would be late
>>
>>86421278
If you have young kids, watch them watch it. I'm 25 and sharing a hotel with a 20 year old, TTG seems to be his go to. I thought he was just channel surfing and landed there and accepted it, but he said something like "man, what a good episode," a few days ago. Tldr kids want this.
>>
>>86421453
That's odd, many of he people who I see bitch about TTGO are actually people in their early 20s, because it "ruined" their childhood of the original show
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.