[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steals your business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2070.jpg (82KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
82KB, 825x464px
>steals your business
>>
Ray did LITERALLY nothing wrong.
>>
>>86418377
>>86418398
It tried to be Social Network and Michael Keaton really tried but the story of how McDonalds revolutionized assembly line garbage food is not that interesting. The brothers were just weak good ol boys who dindu nuffin and Kroc instantly switches to a major asshole halfway through the movie. When the dramatic music was playing as he found out about how much more cost effective powdered shake mix I just laughed at how they were dramatizing this story. I had pretty low expectations going in. The exposition dump at the beginning with the brothers instantly turned me off.
>>
I thought this movie was pretty good and well made but there was something keeping it from being great. I thought Michael Keaton did a good job but it's possible that the subject matter just wasn't that interesting, like the scene when they were describing how the kitchen works like a well-oiled machine while they practiced on the basketball court was supposed to be inspiring or intriguing the way that works but it sort of just ended up being okay.
>>
>>86418663
>>86418767
I'd rather have this than more capeshit, spiderman, and star wars shit shoved down our assholes
>>
>>86418377
Thank god, now we have mcdonalds worldwide and not in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>86418663
Fuck you, the history of McDonald's restaurant scene was kino, the editing was top notc
>>
File: tarkin.jpg (59KB, 736x676px) Image search: [Google]
tarkin.jpg
59KB, 736x676px
>>86418377
>i made this
>>
The McDonald brothers made a little burger stand in shitty San Bernadino
Ray Kroc made one of the most influential global entities since the Roman fucking Empire
>>
Anyone know why he randomly turned evil halfway through the movie
>>
>>86419793
the script told him to.
>>
>>86419793
he was pissed the McDonald brothers wouldn't renegotiate the deal that was strangling the expansion of the company he was out there building while they were sitting on their hand literally flipping burgers.
And then when "muh quality" was threatening the soundness of his franchisees, he decided to go all out on their backwater asses.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.