[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will John Wick ever find peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2-6.jpg (169KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
2-6.jpg
169KB, 1200x790px
Will John Wick ever find peace?
>>
I don't think so. He broke the code so the next movie is just gonna be him being hunted all over the world cause we need to lose like a thousand guys
>>
When he dies. I have a plot twist. Next move actually kills him along with the franchise.
>>
>>86418477

I have a better twist: After John dies, a new gunman turns up, killing everyone remotely responsible for John's death. Throughout the movie you never see his face, then as the end credits roll the camera zooms in and ITS THE DOG!!!11!!!
>>
apparently the ending for JW3 already leaked

>Winston lies on the floor, dying, the ruins of the Continental still burning around them
>"ahhh Jonathan... I should've known it would end like this... you always were... a stubborn... son"
>John tosses him the Medallion
>"happy Father's Day"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbM6iS2e_0A

The man, the myth, the legend.

The only time I've ever liked Lawrence Fishbourne in a movie.
>>
File: 1467580493998.png (223KB, 352x359px) Image search: [Google]
1467580493998.png
223KB, 352x359px
>>86418730
honestly, the part when he goes "DAAAYUM" still has me dead
>>
>>86417958
Only in death.

I hope he dies at the end of the next one. Cap it off there and have a nice solid trilogy. No need for more.
>>
>>86419540

It's going to be the last movie
>>
>>86418730
>The only time I've ever liked Lawrence Fishbourne in a movie.

Objectively shit taste anon.
Lawrence is great but wasted as dirty hobo king.
>>
>>86418477
Good.
>>
>>86419572
I want this to be true but its Hollywood so I doubt it will be.

Studios are desperate and I could totally see Keanu getting roped into another one just because he cares about the action side of things and wont want some rubbish no name coming in and ruining the franchise at the final hurdle by being shit at fighting.
>>
>>86417958
I really fucking hated how in the sequel almost all villain dialog is a monologue about how John Wick is so badass.

Got old really fucking fast.
>>
File: 1484810785659.png (127KB, 486x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484810785659.png
127KB, 486x456px
>>86419572
>He doesn't know about prequals, reboots, seaboots...
>>
Not as long as the movies are profitable
>>
>>86417958
A friend and I went to watch this in the cinemas and thought it was great, then a few weeks ago we watched the gallery shootout and couldn't stop fucking laughing at how absurd and over the top it is.

>>86418477
This. And then I want to see his impossible task in a prequel.

>>86419800
This. Also the tone shifted HUGELY from heightened reality to an almost dystopian society where citizens and normal police somehow NEVER notice the street battles and shit happening around them.
>>
>>86418730
what about clark kent's boss?
>>
>>86417958
this is the only 'piece' he'll ever need. ya feel me?
>>
>>86420725
>This. Also the tone shifted HUGELY from heightened reality to an almost dystopian society where citizens and normal police somehow NEVER notice the street battles and shit happening around them
I know it's retarded but I kind of like it because it makes it seem like something that goes on in real life but this guys are so good that no one even notices. But yeah, still it's kind of stupid, specially that virtually everyone on the streets is in some way connected to all this shit.
>>
>>86417958
Is it true they are making a cinematic universe with John wick and Atomic Blonde?
>>
>>86420725
The reason for this is because it's just another Matrix reality.
>>
I really liked the part when he uses the assault rifle in the sequel.
>>
>>86418534
I was hoping for Jeremy Renner, that's better though.
>>
>>86421136

The way he used that shotgun was even better.
>Runs out of shells
>Has to reload
>Presses someone up against the wall with his shotgun
>Reload
>Pull trigger
>>
>>86420858

I was reminded of this scene after reading your post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJLBxbsHhEU
>>
Guys here me out...
what if John Wick will be a prequel to World War Z?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.