[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth checking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: marco-polo-header-2.png (711KB, 1380x650px) Image search: [Google]
marco-polo-header-2.png
711KB, 1380x650px
Is it worth checking?
>>
>>86415294
i havent check it myself

no.
>>
>>86415294
It's the only good show Netflix has made and they fucking cancelled it.
>>
>Everyone knows kung fu, even prostitutes
>Marco Polo's father looks like a caveman
>>
>>86415395
> they fucking cancelled it
Why is that?
>>
I found it to be one of Netflix's most enjoyable shows but sadly it never really caught on, it's worth checking out just don't expect historical accuracy jumping in, Kublai Khan is really good in it though.
>>
>>86415430
s2 was trash
>>
>>86415430
It was a very expensive show to produce.
>>
>>86415294
No, it died just like the American dream
>>
the battle scenes look like they were filmed in the director's backyard with 10 actors.
>>
>>86415294
I think it was surprisingly enjoyable.
>>
>>86415395
this and Narcos
>>
everyone in the costume department deserves ten thousand blowjobs, shit looked great
>>
It was far to expensive for the returns they saw, so they cancelled it.
>>
>>86415294
I liked season 1, but 2 just what the fuck, they included Pope, crusaders while they should have just kept at the asia.
Oh btw they showed as if Mongols didn't knew how to siege walled cities until Marco Polo tough them, lol a merchant, that was so stupid and inaccurate af.
>>
What the fuck was the deal with that magic army? Now we will never now :(
>>
>>86415294
It's pure trash.
>>
>>86418271
Probably just made up shit so that Americas could see more white people and watch it.
>>
>>86415294
I want to watch it and I've heard it's good, but I've also heard it ends on a cliffhanger. So considering it's canceled that kind of kills the motivation.
>>
it was ok
>>
File: 1443097904133.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443097904133.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
NO
Save your fucking time.

It's only good if you wanna see CHINK BITCHES GET COLONIZED.
>>
>>86415646
Historical fiction about an explorer shouldn't be about epic battles. It should be about social intrigue and exotic locals.
>>
>>86418468
>CHINK BITCHES GET COLONIZED.
I wanna see that and do that.
>>
>>86415294

it was pretty good but it ends abruptaly and on a cliffhanger.

Also... does anyone else think they should have used the guy that played Marco as Iron Fist.
They kind of look the same and Netflix had already trained this guy on kung fu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.