[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women don't understand honor because men sell their selves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Women don't understand honor because men sell their selves out for pussy. Pic related, nu-males with no honor getting laid because they let their girlfriends convince them that if they don't support Dany and her rape army then they are sexist, or whatever.

You're supposed to be the dominant sex, its simple biology, yet you let this happen. You're supposed to be our captains, and we the ships. I blame men for the lack of honor in society. You have taught women that you'll forfeit yours at the drop of their panties.
>>
File: 1490776074855.jpg (47KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
1490776074855.jpg
47KB, 591x591px
>tfw I don't have a problem with this plethora of effete liberal nu-males because I can cuck them/fuck their women
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>86414439
This is a woman who sees the hypocrisy and is crying out for help, asking you to be a man and step up to the plate. Next time you cry to us that we don't understand these scenes, just know that you made this world. You're the enabler.
>>
>>86414377
>>86414835
>we dindu nuffin
>its all you fault
>we jus need 'mo surrogate fathers
Daddy Issues: The Gender
>>
>>86414422

I wanna have relations with a qt nun
>>
>>86414422
yeah then she tells him in a fit of grief but says it was totally rape and now you're in the slammer
>>
>>86414891
The way I see it there is equal responsibility to be shared and "we dindu nuffin" perfectly describes the men on this board with their "women will never understand" meme.
>>
>>86414974
Nah, that hasn't happened with any of the taken/married women I've slept with yet :^)

>>86415053
Except your entire thread is centered around the premise that women precisely dindu nuffin because "we need mo surrogate fathers".

By your logic, men dindu nuffin wrong because women failed us :^)
>>
>>86415257
RNGsus has smiled upon you thus far
>>
>>86414835
>This is a woman
show us your tits
>>
File: 1500883325533.jpg (37KB, 888x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500883325533.jpg
37KB, 888x568px
>>86415325
Or maybe it just has to do with the fact that white women are extremely disloyal
>mfw the last married woman I slept with was literally married to a Saudi Arabian who would've probably shot me if he found out
>but instead she kept my baby and cucked him and he never found out
>>
File: 1502439052289.jpg (69KB, 585x474px) Image search: [Google]
1502439052289.jpg
69KB, 585x474px
>>86414377
Theses whores think Dany is in the right. Her only claim to the throne is her dad. Now HONESTLY, how do you think she will react when she finds out Jon is the son of Raegar and the true heir to her dad?

Yes she will still be an entitled bitch
>>
>>86415385
this is why I tell everybody I know to get a paternity test for every child they have. for the principle of the thing, of course. not like they distrust their bitches or anything. it's for gender equality!
even if she says no it's still a win since it means she's either insane or actually cucking
>>
>>86415833
Dany won't behave like a child in front of Jon Snow because that's a one ticket way to lose him and she knows it.

Jon on the other hand doesn't care about that shit and most likely will give her the throne on his own.
>>
>>86415965
>Bend the knee

>Bend the knee
>>
>>86415965
>Dany won't behave like a child in front of Jon Snow
"REEE BEND THE KNEE OR ELSE I WONT LET YOU LEAVE MY CASTLE DO IT NOW NOW DO IT NOW OR ILL FEED YOU TO MY DRAGON >:(""
>>
Women aren't men so they won't readily understand why a man may choose to die rather than serve. However women do have their own honor, like choosing suicide over rape. These things are considered archaic though and at odds with an egoistic mentality, which is survivalist at core.
>>
>>86414377
>getting assblasted over a television show, especially a television show with dragons and some magic
OP...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.