[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giant Wights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: gots-wight-pic.jpg (496KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
gots-wight-pic.jpg
496KB, 1600x1067px
SSSSHHHHIIIIIIEEEETTTT
>>
>>86413859
based GoT poster
>>
>>86413859
How?
>>
how are any of these chumps a threat to giant fire breathing dragons
>>
>>86413859
Wouldn't a single obsidian arrow still instagib them?
>>
>>86413921
They got killed and became the undead
>>
>>86413859
its Wun Wun btw
>>
>>86415444
No it is not. Wun Wun died at Winterfell
>>
>>86414001
No, you're confusing wights with white walkers. Look at Jon fighting wights, they don't disintegrate from Longclaw slashes, that only happens when he fights a white walker in Hardholme.
>>
>>86413859
Wait till you see wight!Viserion.
>>
>>86413960
Let's do a bit of thinking.

>Wildlings attack the wall
>Giant comes with giant sized bow
>Shoots giant sized arrow with the power of a ballista into a guard so hard, it impales him completely and has him flying off the wall
>Said giant shot this from the bottom of the wall and hit someone at the top of it
>A ballista that was shown to produce about the same amount of force cause Drogon to fall out of the sky
>There's been implications that if anything, being turned into even a dime-a-dozen zombie wight amplifies the creature's strength, what with the army of the dead literally clawing its way through wooden fortifications within minutes.

What are our conclusions?
>>
>>86415505
I read somewhere the scene is actually a vision of the future, where they already crossed the wall and thus have Wun Wun in the army of the kek as well

also he looks like him
>>
>>86415686
>all giants look the same

fooking racist
>>
>>86413859
They've already used up the giants budget.

Tho if the leaks are true expect a snow bear wights next ep
>>
File: 1474602898107.jpg (261KB, 1517x891px) Image search: [Google]
1474602898107.jpg
261KB, 1517x891px
>>86413859
those are big guys
>>
>>86415557
Fire arrows then? Wights were quite flammable as I recall.
>>
>>86415739
I think they're called "polar bears" anon
>>
>>86415796
Sure, that would work. But it wouldn't bring it down instantly.
>>
>>86415680
Our conclusions are, that if those two or three giants kept firing those ballista arrows until most of the Crows atop the Wall were dead and THEN attacked the gate, Castle Black would have been under wildling occupation since season 4.

Instead they tried to ram the gate while the Night's Watch were still alive and organized and could still defend themselves, which caused the mammoths to get rekt and abandon the gate offensive.
>>
>>86415505
It is Wun Wun. Shot in the eye. Played by actor Ian Whyte, as billed in the episode credits.
>>
>>86413960
>if wight giants can still use bows, they'd be roughly equivalent to a ballista
>hence one well-placed shot could bring down a dragon
>if a dragon goes down beyond the Wall, it'll be ganked by wights in a matter of seconds
>presumably all giants beyond the Wall have been turned at this point, giving the White Walkers a shitload of disposable anti-air units versus Dany's three irreplaceable dragons

Honestly, unless somebody strikes a deal with the Night's King, I don't see the humans winning this one.
>>
>>86416098
How would Wun Wun's body teleport beyond the Wall retard? Jon would have ensured all the bodies in the battle were burned

Ian Whyte always plays tall people in this show
>>
>>86415444
>>86415505
>>86415686
>>86416098
>>86416181
http://screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-giant-wight-wun-wun-premiere/

>I think it’s non-specific. And in fact you see three [giants] there — two in the background and one in the foreground. Actually he could be Wun Wun, but I don’t know if it’s specifically Wun Wun.
>>
>>86416098
>lets bring Wun Wun's body back beyond the wall and in the path of the night king's advance, that's a good trick
>>
>>86416162
we havent seen and wights being able to use weapons let alone bows & arrows
>>
>>86416385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOjIVd_7bsw

What the fuck are you talking about? A ton of them use weapons.
>>
>>86413859

Just wait until one of the dragons gets killed and brought back as a wight.
>>
>>86416509
In that guy's defense, we don't see them use bows.

I'm with you? I guess? giant wights with bows BTFO dragons
>>
File: undead-dragon-large.jpg (61KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
undead-dragon-large.jpg
61KB, 600x338px
>>86416629
sounds terrifying
>>
>>86415806
assackacktuaallyyyy....

in GOT they ARE called snow bears
>>
>>86416162
Dany has struck a deal with someone even better: the show writers.
>>
>>86417073
I'm not even the guy originally talking about bows, we don't know if they can wield them. I'm just pointing out that they definitely have used weapons.
>>
>>86417073
One of the wildling get killed by an arrow, so they definitely use bows.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.