[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I expected a shitty Alien ripoff and got a pretty good Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: VkEOtTI[1].jpg (132KB, 828x1199px) Image search: [Google]
VkEOtTI[1].jpg
132KB, 828x1199px
I expected a shitty Alien ripoff and got a pretty good Alien ripoff.

This was probably better than Covenant.
>>
Ye it was a good watch
Not sure why it got such a low reviews
>>
better than prometheus and covenant. it was dumb, but enjoyable.
>>
Honestly bored me. It was Alien with less interesting characters, a less interesting setting and a completely bland monster. It's like someone tried making a 'realistic' Alien. Pretty bland movie, to be honest.
>>
>>86413660
But, but, it has the living MEME Ryan Reynolds in. It has to be good right?
>>
Creature was freaking indestructible. Flamethrower directly applied = zero damage. Flies around in the cold vacuum of space for extended periods no problem. Looked like CGI, behaved like CGI, not believable therefore not frightening.
>>
>>86413347
No lol. One of the worst I've seen this year
>>
Stupider crew than all of the Alien films put together.

History's dumbest scientists.
>>
The part at the end when we release that Calvin reached Earth while Miranda is doomed to float in deep space, screaming. God damn
>>
It was good, but it didn't make me cry.
Great movies make you cry.
>>
>>86413708
Does he literally play the same character in every movie? He's in Blade 3 and he's exactly the same
>>
>>86413347
Why did the creator of that poster insist on writing all the names over the wrong faces?
>>
File: BvS Theroux LvJ DoJ.jpg (129KB, 659x741px) Image search: [Google]
BvS Theroux LvJ DoJ.jpg
129KB, 659x741px
>>86414019
http://greig.cc/why-names-rarely-match-up-with-faces-on-movie-posters/
>>
that no name bitch got higher billing than reynolds? that must sting.
>>
File: 1497102814501.png (84KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1497102814501.png
84KB, 300x205px
>movies that takes place in a single location
I'm out.
>>
File: MIRN dat back.webm (438KB, 1000x419px) Image search: [Google]
MIRN dat back.webm
438KB, 1000x419px
>>86414109
Rebecca knows the right palms to grease
>>
>>86414160
SHEEEEEIIIIITTTT
>>
>>86414109
Reynolds died very early, so it's understandable.
>>
>>86413347
>oh hey alien life form where every cell has its own brain
>literally billions of brains working together
>what could go wrong
>not flushing it in fire and the whole compartment into deep space
>no quarantine protocols
>no safety
>oooh no let him out bs

but yeah definitely better than the two new alien movies which are religious BS with worse plot than a scooby ep.
>>
>>86414212
>>
>>86414398
she's much more attractive irl
Most actresses are the opposite
>>
File: Rebecca Ferguson demon.jpg (3MB, 3090x4324px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca Ferguson demon.jpg
3MB, 3090x4324px
>>86414528
You have kind of a point, I slammed her hard in MI5 but I was honestly just being a cunt, she cleans up nice
>>
>>86414528
Do you know her in person or something?
>>
Except for the last 15 minutes which were shit.
>>
>>86414623
Imma slam your shit taste right now she's ugly and acts like a ply of wood
>>
File: rebecca-ferguson.jpg (659KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca-ferguson.jpg
659KB, 2000x1333px
>>86414623
>I slammed her hard in MI5
How? Why?
>>
>>86413347
>complain about retarded crews on covenant and prometheus
>gives a freepass to LIFE because reasons

Fuck off nigger. Plot is retarded in both but at least Covenant has tier tier cinematography and cinematic sensibilities.
>>
>>86414729
>I was honestly just being a cunt

Also was sad that Paula Patton didn't come back
>>
I really liked the ending. I don't know if it's because I haven't seen it enough, but that kind of horrific ending and the stupidly loud droning noise really does something for me. The rest of the movie was pretty fucking stupid but enjoyable.
>>
>>86413347

>This was probably better than Covenant.

Wow, aiming really high there...

It was, just like Prometheus and Covenant, another episode of 'idiots in space', which is really saddening because I like the sci-fi genre, and between these three, the box office bomb that is Valerian, the last Star Trek movie underperforming, sci-fi outside of Star Wars looks like a really dire prospect.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.