[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So not only is she the PWWP is she also the STSMTW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So not only is she the PWWP is she also the STSMTW?
>>
>>86411395
Shit, I meant STWMTW
>>
>>86411395
>>86411532
>mfw they pull the "oh the translation is gender-neutral schtick again"
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>86411836
The Dothaki are a very patriarchal society, I don't think they would let that fly.
>>
All these tales in different cultures refers to a single person, the prince that was promised, Azor Ahai, etc, are all the same character but in our case we have three heads meaning AA is three people, an all of three fit the prophecy perfectly.
>>
>>86412313
So not only is Dany TPWWP, TSWWMTW, but also Azor Ahai?
>>
>>86411532
You also meant PTWP. It's "prince that," not "prince who."
>>
>>86412463
Ah, you're right there.
>>
The events of GoT /ASOIF is kinda turning into those "ancient" (except for dragons i guess, who are only a couple of houndred years old, still old enough that many think they never existed) texts they all read about The Battle of the Fist men, the long night, valyria and all those legends and history.

Like a centruy from now you can see some guy reading about daenerys, "the mother of dragon", Jon Snow the basterd king who defeated the night etc. and think about it as a more glorious and grand time, when in reality it was just as shitty as his time.

Idk some of the charm of the series was that all these larger then lives magical things existed, but they belonged to the past and you were unsure if they were true, and the people were just living in a shitty medevil europe, but now it's all happening again.

but i guess that was the point all along

"time is a flat circle"
>>
File: 2Thinky.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2Thinky.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>86412080
>patriarchal
>Ruled by a woman
>>
I can't respect a leader who doesn't even fight her own battles, she sits her fat ass on a dragon or lets Jorah/Daario fight her battles.
>>
>>86412080
>The Dothaki are a very patriarchal society, I don't think they would let that fly.

She killed all the "elders", remember, their tribes were ruled by men but said men were on service of the elder women.

The dothraki are behind her because after she pretty much destroyed their vatican they won't get the stallion, she is the best chance they will get to "ride to the end of the world". They are now in westeros doing what they can do (fight and kill), they have no reason ro enslave or steal gods anymore, so i'm really interested on what they would do after the war is over and Dany tells them that instead of going back to essos to conquer the rest of the world, they now have to protect her cities.
>>
>>86413265
They will be in Dorne since apparently Dorne doesn't have anyone anymore as ruler but it seems like nobody cares (?)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.