[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are the other meisters so dismissive of based Sam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

why are the other meisters so dismissive of based Sam?
>>
why didn't you ask this question in the 15 other game of thrones threads?
why don't janitors and mods do their fucking job?
why don't you kys?
>>
That entire citadel storyline was fucking dumb
>>
>>86411288

He's a fat fuck.
>>
Pretend you're a well-respected doctor working in one of the best hospitals in the country; one day, this nursing intern comes in and starts talking about how he once saw a Man In Black like the ones in the movies who told him the world would end in two years. This guy keeps telling you the same story over and over again for weeks. This guy also has ZERO evidence to support his claims too. His only argument is "Dude, trust me on this!"

Why would you believe anything this bozo tells you?
>>
How come Sam hasn't lost an ounce of weight even though he's been living on Night's Watch / Citadel rations?

Is it like with the fat guy from Lost that the actor simply said fuck it and they went along?
>>
>>86411476
Because the only thing less sympathetic than a chubby nerd is a skinny nerd
>>
>>86411476
its glandular and has nothing to do with rations.
>>
>>86411476
Dharma ranch dressing is not low cal.
>>
>>86411476
I bet the actor wanted to but has just failed to lose weight. He probably thinks about it a lot and it gets him down even more, making it more difficult.
>>
>>86411394
Hothead
>>
>>86412030
How do glands bypass physics?
>>
>>86411288
Because intelligent cunts are generally snobby cunts especially when given titles like meister. Modern equivalent being professor or doctor of something or other.
>>
>>86411476
I want gilly to loose weight so she van be TOP GOT CUTE
>>
>>86413214
>LONDON LOOK
>>
They forgot to check the glass candles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.