[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alri'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

File: alri.jpg (108KB, 312x383px) Image search: [Google]
alri.jpg
108KB, 312x383px
Alri'?
>>
File: IMG_0273.png (248KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.png
248KB, 417x417px
HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE?
>>
>>86410818
turns out.. lil monkey fella
>>
Maybe I shouldn't have marathoned XFM series 2 in like less than two weeks. While it's still enjoyable and funny I'm starting to really pick up on stuff from all three guys that just makes me think they're terrible people.

Ricky is completely full of himself and he goes way too far with putting down everything Karl says. Banter is one thing but that head squeezing is downright bullying. I also hate how he ALWAYS interrupts monkey news when I just want to hear the story. He also acts like he's God and constantly riffs on Karl's new ideas even though the audience love Rockbusters and Monkey News. Karl's the only one who prepares stuff for the show while Ricky just walks in hungover with nothing prepared.

Steve is a complete tight-arse even though he's earning loads of money. I like how he tries to mediate everything when it gets too crazy, but he should really take a joke. Every time Karl mentions how he thought he was weird-looking (which he fucking is) he goes mental and even hits Karl on-air.

Karl is amazing and I love his childlike wonder and awe, and his opinions on everything. But fuck me, he is a terrible boyfriend and a social monster. Like that time he went to Ricky's and there was a guy he didn't like so he stood up and walked away saying "I don't like him, I told ya".

Maybe I should just take it easy and enjoy it, but the growing tensions between the three are really noticeable by now and it detracts from the "comfy" quality.
>>
Little monkey fella
>>
Post fav out-of-context quotes

>Man Moth..?
>>
RICK, LET HIM FINISH
>>
>>86412241

MR GARIBALDI
>>
*wheezes with laughter into microphone*
>>
>>86411596
It's not that bad for me, the only stuff that can get on my nerves is Ricky talking over Karl's monkey news. I also like to listen to XFM in bed with earphones on and in some episodes Ricky is breathing really loud and fast, or slurping his tea REALLY loudly, right into my ear and that gets on my nerves
>>
>Mr Karl Dilkington
I'll be honest, this really made me laugh just picturing his puzzled face opening the letter.
>>
LITTLE
>>
Steve is Ug-a-leh
>>
>>86411596
Karl dumping a girl because she had bone marrow disease still shocks me.
>>
>2001
>tin-pot radio station that no one listens to

>2017
>radio shows are still being listened to and discussed

weird innit
>>
>>86412929
Monkey News is kino
>dumb musings from Karl
>perfect delivery from Steve
>Ricky just pissing himself laughing

I feel like if it was Ricky reading them, it wouldn't be as funny.
>>
>>86413066
>what’s the point in spending time with her, spending money on her and stuff if she’s gonna die on me

Karl is ice cold
>>
>no that's not a split tennis ball that's me auntie Nora's FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>
>>86413097

Discussed by 50 people.

The fact is normies have forgotten them.
>>
File: sad.jpg (52KB, 835x659px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
52KB, 835x659px
>that episode where they forget Dicky Anders name
>>
>>86413331

DICKERS, DICKY DICK DICKERS
>>
>>86413514
RANDY ANDERS
>>
>>86413066
>>86413191
He really is ice cold, he does that kinda stuff regularly and always believes he's in the right. I don't think I've ever heard him apologize.

>Karl gets a message on his answerphone from a company that wants to hire Steve for voice-over work (easy money)
>deletes message and doesn't write down any details like a number or the company name
>tells this to Steve one week later and doesn't understand he was being a complete dick of a friend.
>doesn't apologize and justifies his action by saying "who would want you for voice work, I mean listen to yourself"
>>
>>86410818
>he got uppered
>>
I watched his travel series, and the one with Warwick Davies. Is there any more tv he did (except for Derek)?

Only thing I know about is The Moaning of Life, that any good?
>>
I'm using me fables
>>
>>86413261
Not really
>>
File: me.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>Be on the dole with little money but lots of time
>Wake up late, sleep early in the morning
>Always listen to these as I fall asleep
>Got a job six months ago
>Work, sleep, work sleep
>Friday is my last day at the job after over 6 months.
>Have saved over £3000, paid all my debts.
>Can sign on again for the rest of the summer and winter
>Get comfy and stay up late and fall asleep to Karl again
>mfw
>>
>>86414259
yea its good
>>
>>86415079
I've recently discovered how great the XFM shows are to fall asleep to. I used to listen to them while commuting, but lying in bed at night, snuggled up, listening to the thoughts and antics of Karl Pilkington while I drift away to sleep is really nice.
>>
forrest gump was gettin a bit too rowdy so me dad put im in a wheelie bin
>>
>>86415744
>try to sleep to the XFM shows
>get woken up every time Ricky yells PAHAHAHAHAHAHA RUBBISH
>>
>>86413261
>one of the most downloaded podcasts of all time
>xfm shows still get thousands of views weekly, pic related is just the ones uploaded this week
>inactive facebook page has almost 2 million likes
>>
>it's a "Ricky and Steve act smug about something that they've gotten incorrect" episode
>>
>>86416151
>It's a Ricky thinks his degree in philosophy makes him an expert on any end everything episode
>>
>>86415079
>quitting your job just so you can go back on NEETbux
Little jealous tbqh
>>
File: pilky.jpg (20KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
pilky.jpg
20KB, 300x399px
>It's got like, the biggest eyes, eyes that pop out of it's 'ead.........Steve
>high pitched laughter

I fucking love Karl.
>>
File: ricky.jpg (274KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
274KB, 600x400px
>'IS 'AT 'E CHEWED
>>
>>86414259
Moaning of Life is great, at least S1. Very comfy.
S2 wasn't as good because Karl is so used to weird shit now he doesn't really react to things anymore. Before it was funny because he was such a fish out of water and had those funny moments where he tried to understand or rationalize stuff to the camera, but now he just accepts whatever's in front of him.
Half the fun of all the absurd stuff was Karl's reaction to them, but without that it's kinda boring.
>>
KNOCK KNOCK
>>
>>86412241
Half man half biscuit
>>
File: 1387089542459.jpg (13KB, 311x309px) Image search: [Google]
1387089542459.jpg
13KB, 311x309px
>That Jamaican fella doesn't want anything, initials ND
>Nil Demand
>Neil Diamond
>>
>>86416603
The comment in season 1, about Chinese looking like someone testing out a biro is one of my favourite comments in television.
>>
>>86411596
Ricky is very arrogant and full of shit.

Karl puts a lot of it on and he would probably act like a cunt if he wasn't famous.

Steve is okay, but you get the sense that he's very bitter about losing the genetic lottery. Overall Steve is still the best though.
>>
File: Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg (118KB, 1028x818px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg
118KB, 1028x818px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>86416603
He still reacts but it's with interest and intrigue now rather than moaning because he's pissed off. Which is more like he was in the podcasts when he kept his book of freaks and spent hours reading up on the latest monkey news.
>>
>>86412241
Mr Dilkington
>>
>>86417969
I really hate it when Ricky threatens Karl that he's gonna cancel Karl's features just because one bit didn't make sense to him. It's supposed to not make much sense, that's where the comedy lies.

As for Steve yeah, he's alright. Way too bitter about his looks, can't deal with any criticism pointed at him about anything. And you just know he's a closet nerd who always hid his powerlevel while growing up and is now bitter that that stuff if mainstream now. His whole reaction to the LotR films was so shallow, you can just tell he enjoyed them but that his real anger lay at the fact that it was incredibly popular and normies all over the world loved it while he kept his head down all his life.
>>
>>86418095
Has it read Shakespear?
>>
>>86419508
It annoys me a bit that a lot of you people don't understand at the time they didn't meant for it to be a comedy show. They were making a petty attempt to try to make an actual radio show but were too incompetant so that's where the comedy lies.
>>
There is no Suzanne
Ricky Anders was Jonathan Ross
Karl was a character
Most of Stevens stories were made up
>>
>>86420322
https://twitter.com/TheRealRanders?lang=en
talking shit
>>
>>86416603
Just started Moaning of Life and it's already looking good. Karl Pilkington in a meeting for an Indian arranged wedding.

>>86420322
>Ricky Anders was Jonathan Ross
This sounds very plausible.
As for Suzanne, I'm sure she's real but I can't understand how we've never seen a picture of her. Surely around the time of the podcasts and Idiot Abroad Karl had some decent fame, enough to get the paparazzi on him? They must've been seen walking about somewhere.
>>
>>86420322
>>86421240
Google Karl Pilkington girlfriend
>>
>>86420322
>>86421240
>Ricky Anders was Jonathan Ross
That's bullshit but I'm willing to believe it
>>
>>86421240
They're all good but I think the marriage episode was the weakest one. Not sure why but every time I rewatch I get the urge to skip it.

Suzanne has a twitter https://twitter.com/suzannewhiston?lang=en
>>
>>86421384
Thats a fake
>Proud Wife of karl, 20+Years
>wife
they're not married lol
>>
>>86412241
telly n that
>>
>>86421277
Yeah, and I get that same pic of a woman in an office that I've seen a hundred times. I'm not saying she isn't real, I'm just baffled how they've never been caught on camera together. It's really hard to stay anonymous even if you try, when you're with someone with relative celebrity.
>>
willy nillily
>>
File: karl.jpg (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
29KB, 500x275px
That's the most convuluted, ridiculous, RACIST piece of material ever to be uttered on radio.

>>86421384

That's not her, and that picture isn't her either.This *might* be the only picture of her, and you can't see her face, typical.
>>
Did I tell you about the immune system?
>>
DON'T. TALK. SHITE.
>>
So what is everyone's opinion on the current situation between Karl, Ricky and Steve? Have the lot of them fallen out?
>>
>>86421958
PLAY A RECORD

YOU'RE A FOOL
>>
>>86421998
Steve did a reddit AMA like 2 years ago he basically said there was no falling out, just doing different things. Or ''dancing to our own grooves'' as Steve put it.

To be honest I think Karls pretty much retired from public life, not sure what else he can do
>>
>>86421998

No. Karl's mentioned Steve on Facebook recently. Steve and Ricky have both mentioned Karl very recently on twitter. Steve said not so long ago he'd be up for more podcasts, they're just doing their own thing at the moment.

Karl did say he'd never act in anything Ricky does again and wouldn't do anymore podcast but he said he'd never do An Idiot Abroad or The Moaning of Life again after their first series, as well as him saying he'd quit the XFM shows yet staying on.
>>
OOOH HE'S DONE YOU!
>>
>>86422131
If the three of them started a weekly podcast I could die happy
>>
>>86421998
They never really liked eachother THAT much. They're not like close childhood friends or something. Karl was already sick of them by 2009 so do you really think almost a decade later they would be talking to eachother. In a Reddit AMA that was a couple of years ago Karl said that he didn't keep in touch with them and that the last time he saw Steve was when he shaved his head.
>>
HE'S HAVING A GO!
>>
>>86411596
I saw Ricky's show. I gott he complete opposite impression of him. He seemed like a really warm and nice guy.
>>
File: jam.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
jam.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>>86422087
mfw never get to see Karl on TV again
>>
>>86422183

Ricky has a new radio show, he said he's probably going to have a different guest on every show https://vimeo.com/228488791 I really hope he gets Steve and Karl on for an episode.

When asked about more podcasts the other day Ricky said Karl's too worldly wise now

https://twitter.com/rickygervais/status/895005177517928455
>>
>>86421998
Nah, don't think that's the case. I'm sure they still speak to each other and hang out when they can. They're just all doing their own thing and it's hard to come together and do another project.
Ricky's off making terrible Hollywood films, and recently getting back into stand-up.
Not sure what Steve's doing mainly, but he's done some acting here and there, also mainly in the US.
Karl is just done with work, I think. Don't think we'll see him on telly anymore. He must've gotten a decent amount of cash from XFM, podcasts, An Idiot Abroad, Moaning of Life, Derek etc. Suzanne's got a job as well. No idea what Karl's doing atm, but if he ever does anything he'll probably just get back into radio as a producer. He's done with the limelight.
>>
HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN
>>
>>86413331
ricky dicky doc
>>
>Childhood is respecting Ricky
>Adulthood is realizing Karl was the adult
>>
>>86422481
hes hanging his arse out the window, noting chinese homeless, going on shit holidays and moaning about everything.

real question is, did he keep up the diary?
>>
When do you lads listen to this pure radio kino?

I always listen whenever I'm doing work around the house, or whenever I go to the shop. I also listen when I'm going commuting to pretty much anywhere, whether it be work or college.

I even listen when I'm gardening, mowing the lawn listening to Ricky scream at Karl threatening to cancel monkey news is maximum comfy
>>
>>86422190
>In a Reddit AMA that was a couple of years ago Karl said that he didn't keep in touch with them
I can't imagine Karl ever doing something like a reddit AMA, that's amazing.
As for Karl not keeping in touch, that's just classic Karl. It's mentioned so many times how bad he is at keeping in touch with people, how he doesn't like the faff of having friends because it's too much of a hassle. I'm sure he's not steering clear of Ricky and Steve out of some petty spite, it's just how he is.
Pretty sure that if Karl's got nothing going on and Ricky and Steve are in London, they all have a bite to eat or a drink or something.

>>86422387
You saw his latest stand-up? Was it any good? The other four he did about a decade ago were a bit hit-or-miss with me. I'd rather he'd stop stand-up and more importantly stop acting for Hollywood, and just write a great sitcom like The Office or Extras.
>>
>>86422670
this reads like a neckbeard trying to sound like a normal member of society
>>
>>86422561
Karl has a nice grounded way to go about most things in life, he's just terrible at explaining his point of view
>>
>>86422756
Yeah that's a pretty fair analysis. I shaved yesterday tho senpai
>>
>British LOLcow gets to go on vacation across the world and he still finds a way to hate it
Why couldn't I be the stooge?
>>
>>86422670
During the winter I listen to it while shoveling the driveway. The comfiest.
>>
>>86422670
I can appreciate this. I tend to listen to Dan Carlin or Last Podcast on the Left when I do mundane stuff around the house.
>>
The first person to email in with the correct answers will take home National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure, on DVD.
>>
>>86422670
It's great background noise for everything. Commuting, washing up, cleaning the house, going to sleep. I usually rotate a couple of audio stuff like XFM, radio panel shows, audiobooks and stuff. It's a great time to be alive when you can listen to entertainment anytime, anywhere.

>>86421384
If this marriage episode is the weakest one I'll be very happy with the rest. I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait to see Karl visit Japan though, that must be gold.
>>
PERCY SUGDEN, I'VE LICENSE T'KILL
>>
>>86413842
that was next level cunt behavior, was it revenge for the beer keg thing or something kek
>>
You Never See An Old Man Eating A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS
>>
>>86423389
Literally threw away a chance for a friend of his to make thousands of pounds.
I doubt it was revenge, I think Karl was just honestly being himself, thinking that since he was on holiday he didn't need to do shit, and possibly seriously thinking (and deciding) that nobody would want Steve to voice act.
Personally I would be so fucking angry if a mate did that to me.
>>
>that one time karl is off sick
>ricky isnt buying that hes actually sick
>starts giving giving karls mobile number out over the course of the show until he calls in to explain himself
>>
BIRDS AREN'T ALLOWED 'ERE
>>
>>86423429
BAR BAR BAR

One of the best Songs of Phrase. Ricky getting ridiculously angry at Karl for changing Twix to Mars but then laughing his arse off was amazing. Also to be fair, where are you going to get a soundbite of "Twix" in any song anyway
>>
>>86423429
Muh-muh-muh..MY..auntie...haaaad...wind for FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE minutes
>>
>>86423661
The one that always stuck with me was
NO MOOOORE
CHEEKY FREAK-
OOOOOF THEEEE WEE-EE-EEK
>>
>>86424194
"No more cheeky freak of the week" is literally my telephone banking pass phrase.
>>
>Karl at a fucking "pheromone party" in L.A.
I've been too stuck on listening to XFM that I forgot how great it is to see Karl on-screen. Fuck me this is gold.
>>
>>86424367
>yer doin' me 'ed in
>>
File: 1431825006001.jpg (5KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
1431825006001.jpg
5KB, 233x217px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8m-1M9WKt8
>>
>>86424457
>crumpets
>>
>>86424457
fuck Karl looks pretty big here. He could probably body Ricky If he wanted to
>>
Play a record.
>>
>>86423429
THEEEEERE'S THIS HARE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE KID
>>
>>86424457
lol wtf when was this?
>>
Maximum comfy. Also Ricky and Steve get noticeably more angry, twatish and less amazed with Karl's outlook as the radio and podcasts went on. I think it just got annoying for them that he doesn't understand and if they ever came back they'd have to rekindle the friendship
>>
>Karl comes up with a laundromat wedding
I honestly think Karl is a modern day philosopher. People might not take him seriously but he's got some really great views, points, and ideas.
>>
>>86418664

I think about this every day
>>
>>86415079

living the dream, how do I do it
>>
>>86426911
same everytime I get a letter
>>
What's Karl doing these days? He's basically unemployed and all that money from his travel shows can't last him forever. Did he settle down with another radio job or is he just leeching off Sooz-Anne now?
>>
>>86427503
Paper round
>>
>it's a Karl's actor forgets that a story happened to his dad and not him episode
>>
>>86427503
Grouting the bathroom
>>
>>86418095
you only get infinite number of limited variations, deal with it
>>
>>86428462
>It's a "Karl forgot he had already told the story, but didn't feel comfortable mentioning his dad anymore at that point" episode
>>
>>86428462
If Karl's a creation, an actor, he deserves a lot of fucking prizes.
In all honesty, Karl's just Karl, but they had him act it up a bit for laughs now and then.
>>
>>86428081
He's finally happy
>>
File: 3.png (949KB, 1189x643px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
949KB, 1189x643px
>>86413066
>>86413191
>>86413842
I love Karl for this, I live vicariously through him since I'm such a pushover

that time they were discussing old acquaintances coming up to them to talk and he just went
>I'm not that bothered, I just tell them I don't know who you are, don't remember you

or that time when he met his sister after years and she asked if he wanted to she a picture of her new baby and he went
>nah all babies look the same
>>
>>86415079
never been more jealous
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.