[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lac of Minority actors/actresses in the important roles of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images (8).jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
20KB, 512x288px
I have recently wondered about this. I am pretty sure he isn't racist but the only Minority actors that he utilized are Freeman and Ken Watanabe.

Is it because he naturally doesn't find them suitable to his aesthetic or is it that he only hires big name actors for lead roles and most that fit his characters happen to be white characters.

What do you think anons?
>>
Lack*
>>
>>86409387
He refused to accept the diversity quota
>>
>>86409387
Simply put, he's /ourguy/.
>>
He's not willing to sacrifice artistic integrity to pander to subhumans like you, which I appreciate
>>
>>86410061

Do you read my post? I am not berating him for doing it. Just looking for reasons.
>>
File: ARE YOU KIDDING ME.png (810KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.png
810KB, 569x802px
>>86409387
/ourguy/
And I seriously think he's autistic desu
>>
>>86409387
he's a closet white supremacist
>>
>>86409387
nolan is the only good filmmaker left

the moment he panders to any group, hollywood is officially done
>>
>>86409387
>or is it that he only hires big name actors for lead roles
you almost got it there
>>
>>86410821

Yeah but there are some big name actors and actresses who are a minority. I mean he could've cast Denzel in any of his original films.
>>
>>86409387
>Ken Watanabe

>minority

It's not a minority if his character is from fucking asia.
>>
>>86409387
What about the black guy who was the fifth biggest role in Interstellar?
>>
>>86409387
who the fuck cares you nigger lover
>>
>>86410936
Neither Denzel, whitaker, cheadle og Gooding jr. could've played any of the main roles in a single nolan film except memento
>>
>>86409387
Just say "non-white" instead of "minority"
>>
>the lack of
True question would be: why the enormous amount of so-called minorities in other shitty movies, like in Rogue Juan where the white male literally disapear only to be space nazi...
>>
>>86410002
>>86410002
This
>>
It's the same thing with Lynch. Non-whites are fundamentally uninteresting as people and characters.
>>
>>86411103

What about Inception and Interstellar? Not even the main lead but in Tom Hardy's place or Levitts (and I am only doing this for arguments sake , I really don't have issues with Nolan's casting)
>>
>>86409387

I think that as a man who makes his own movie he has the right to cast whoever the fuck he wants in it.
>>
>>86409387
He simply doesn't give a fuck.
Not that he is racist or something, it's just that his vision of the movie do not trying to satisfy something other than him.
>>
>>86409387
Inception has 4 characters
One is french
One is America
One is Canadian
and one is Japanese
how the fuck isnt that diverse?!
>>
>>86410227
And he gave you an answer. Nolan doesn't shove minorities into his movies because of artistic integrity. He doesn't let PC stuff effect his work,he makes it how it is.
>>
>>86411591

Ayo it's abut skin calar boi
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.