[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Do you miss him?
>>
I don't know who he is.
>>
who is that? There are no black people in my country so they all look the same to me
>>
No.

I miss your mother's mouth.
>>
>do you miss this fat fucking piece of racist shit

Yes I do.
>>
>>86408573
>died before he could shred ID4 resurgence apart

This was a bigger loss than when Joan rivers died before reviewing Lena Dunham's period dress
>>
>>86408573
he's one of those black guys like dave chappelle thats mildly funny but people seem to be programmed to cum in the pants at the mere mention of his name

idgi
>>
I miss him. Would be great to hear what his new material would be like with all the bizarre faggotry going on.
>>
>>86408573
Yes, Opie needed someone to talk to him honestly and still be his friend to keep him from going full narcisist and pushing everyone in his life away. Anthony needed someone to tell him to shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down.
>>
Imagine Patrice being around for Trump's pussy tape dropping. Fuck, that would've been glorious
>>
>>86408654
whats wrong with that dress?
>>
File: tim gun unimpressed.jpg (73KB, 310x339px) Image search: [Google]
tim gun unimpressed.jpg
73KB, 310x339px
>>86408789
>whats wrong with that dress?
>>
Alright i googled him, and he apparently died like a true America - from being fat
>>
I miss him

I think he and Jim Norton would have made a great radio show together. I can't stand Sam so I don't even bother listening to the new show.
>>
Fucking heaps, would have been great to have his take on this hypersensitive pc bizarro world we're living in and the breakup. Also think he would have thrived in the podcast era
>>
>>86408723

I imagine Patrice in a Trump America from time to time. It would have been marvelous.
>>
Anthony/Jimmy and Patrice show was the best show.
>>
It's amazing what his loss did to the comedy community. All of the people he was associated with have become shells of themselves, which he alone was probably keeping in check.

>Louis CK
>Bill Burr
>Jim Norton
>Opie
>Ant

Seems like Nick DiPaolo was the only one who came through the same person
>>
>>86409516

>Louis CK

How? Him and Patrice were close, but Patrice never really "kept him in check."
>>
>>86409516
Your forgetting the biggest one Kevin Hart. I would pay good money to see Patrice bring little Kev back down one more time.
>>
>>86408573
Listening to the Black Philip show
Fuck man imagine what he would do now with Trump and all the SJW shit
>>
>>86408573
yes. I want to hear him talk about movies again.
>>
>>86409732
Still makes me laugh so hard. Movie talk were the best moments on O and A.
https://youtu.be/XcXOryOXC40
>>
>>86408899
Not a fan of Sam, but he's good at what he does. That laugh though, it's like sheet metal on glass.

>>86409732
This. I didn't like King Kong very much but hearing Patrice talking about it is always great. The Face Off bit with Jim Norton always makes me laugh like a twat.
>>
>>86409732
I watched this dumb movie just cause I heard them talking about it. Fucking worth it.
https://youtu.be/G8ngTI1MG5E
>>
>>86409670
I'll never understand the Kevin Hart meme I mean he's not even fucking funny. He's just annoying to me and this is coming from a black guy. I mean if we're being 100% honest people wouldn't even laugh at his shit if he was a normal height. Add 5-6 inches to his height and he'd probably be working as a pizza delivery guy or some shit.
>>
>>86409732
Me too. This guy & Paul Mooney.
>>
File: Patrice is best black comic.jpg (83KB, 680x477px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice is best black comic.jpg
83KB, 680x477px
>>
>>86408573
Everyday. I recently listened to him on O&A about movies and I couldn't stop laughing. His stand up was great and his laugh was hilarious. I would love to hear what he thinks about what's going on today.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (31KB, 137x138px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
31KB, 137x138px
>>86408643
>mom joke
>thinking they are still funny when you are no longer 12 years old
You are a colossal faggot and I am quite happy knowing you will live a long and miserable life.
>>
>There are people who take dating advice from Bill Burr and Patrice O'Neal

lmao
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.