[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who was the "bad guy" here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: birth1.jpg (95KB, 458x257px) Image search: [Google]
birth1.jpg
95KB, 458x257px
Now that the dust has settled, who was the "bad guy" here?
>>
I don't see why there has a be a bad guy, they are just having good clean fun.
>>
>>86408270
How far did they go with this?
>>
>>86408270
This movie was fucking stupid.
>>
>>86408555
>Calling N.Kidman SS movie stupid

Get out
>>
I thought the rape scene was a little much.
>>
>>86408270
Didn't the parents literally let the kid move in with her. Like wtf?

Mom and dad was the bad guys.
>>
>ywn get to have bathtime with Pre-40s Nicole Kidman.
>>
>>86408464
It's been years since I saw this, but I don't think it goes too far. I think the scene in OP might be the worst of it.
>>
>>86408867
Basically, but he did tell his parents to fuck off because he wanted to be with Kidman.
>>
>>86411036
My memory is hazy but I thought they figured he would get the reincarnation nonsense out of his system and not get molested.
>>
>>86408464
Don't bother, you'll be disappointed.
>>
File: Birth.webm (3MB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
Birth.webm
3MB, 720x560px
>>86408989
There also this scene but that's it really.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.