[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies hate this episode so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: stanleys-cup-20061116015306228.jpg (140KB, 460x355px) Image search: [Google]
stanleys-cup-20061116015306228.jpg
140KB, 460x355px
Why do normies hate this episode so much?
>>
>>86403291
no we dont
>>
File: Angeryer_Pepe.jpg (30KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
Angeryer_Pepe.jpg
30KB, 338x344px
>>86403327
>Openly admits to being a Normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86403624
whats your problem?
>>
>>86403291
it wasn't funny

I don't mind black humor but it has to be funny
>>
File: goryl.jpg (207KB, 605x763px) Image search: [Google]
goryl.jpg
207KB, 605x763px
>>86404343
get out
>>
Is this the one where the professional team beats the fuck out of the kids? It's been a while. Dunno, it just wasn't funny or cleverly backhand insulting some social institution like the good episodes do.
>>
Half an hour episodes should have more than one joke.
>>
Because there's no big reveal and no happy ending. Stan and the kids get shat on the whole time and the only lesson is "Sometimes life is unfair and you just have to accept it".
>>
>you should talk to him, i'm just his father but... you're his coach
I thought it was a decent episode
>>
Every episode released after 2007 is zombie South Park
>>
>>86403291
probably my favorite episode
>>
>>86403624
>>86403291
>normie
>>
ironically the only people who call people 'normies' are 'normies' themselves
you think the crusty wizards on wizchan use 'normie'? or the /jp/ boys on hima? forget about it.
>>
>>86403291
the last scene is very memorable
>>
They do?
>>
It was good. Not one of my favorites, but definitely not one of their worst. I'll watch it if it comes on.
>>
I thought it was funny.
>>
>>86403291
one of their best actually
>>
TOOTH DECAY
>>
File: Ultra Reee EXTREME.png (320KB, 333x722px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Reee EXTREME.png
320KB, 333x722px
>>86403624
You call that angry? This is angry! I'm adding your Pepe to the list
>>
>>86403624
Only normalfags say "normie". You don't belong here, you never did. Get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: Mega Apex Ultra Reeeeee.png (346KB, 332x981px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Apex Ultra Reeeeee.png
346KB, 332x981px
>>86405841
Done.
>>
>>86403291
top 10 episodes easy
>>
the best parts were Randy freaking out over the flashback where Stan loses the game and thenlosing the game against the Red Wings at the end.
>>
because it's the antithesis to a normie episode. the good guys don't win, there's no twist and there's no irony behind it. it's meant to disappoint, which is why it's good in my opinion.
>>
>>86403291
Passion of the Jew is undisputably their best episode
>>
>>86403291
First time I watched this it left me miserable, its the ultimate 'fuck you' punch in the gut episode they have done, and nowadays I think its pretty genius and probably one of my favourites
>>
>>86404472
This

It was like that Miss Garrison tranny/300 parody episode where the entire gag was they were reenacting battle scenes and shit from 300 verbatim.

The joke just wasn't very funny in the first place.
>>
>>86403291
it's funny
the haters are the same kind of people that call movies bad because the characters are unlikable, idgaf
>>
File: ReallyMakesYouThink.png (231KB, 518x853px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyMakesYouThink.png
231KB, 518x853px
>>86404750
I always thought the whole episode was about ¨the other team¨. Kinda like how in movies you´re supposed to root for the team the movie is based on, but you normally don´t get to learn much about the other team or their motivations. So this episodes goes the entire way and says: What if the other team was on the competition because they need the prize money to cure their cancer?

I believe the ending makes it work that way because, if you cut the shots of Stan complaining, you get a generic sequence of your typical dickhead movie team winning.
>>
I'm a hockey fan, so I fucking loved this ep.
>>
>>86405841
>>86406107
>>>/r/eddit
you reek of a fresh off the board newfag
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.