[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People hate jerry with a passion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2575.png (256KB, 688x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.png
256KB, 688x1012px
So I was very surprised to see that Reddit absolutely hates jerry with a passion. Why is this? He's pathetic but he's not really that bad and is just trying to do his best. What is the underlying reason for them to hate him so?
>>
>>86399863
HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
They see how weak and pathetic Jerry is and they identify with that. These people hate themselves and thats why they hate Jerry
>>
Anybody whose name isn't in the title isn't worth talking about unless they are Birdperson, and he's fucking dead/cyber zombie.

Fuck the supporting cast
>>
File: 1489942664214.png (42KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489942664214.png
42KB, 370x320px
>>86399887
He's Jewish...
>>
>>86399863
he's really fucking bland.
that's the joke.

also >>86399912
>>
>>86399905
I think this is the case, its just very strange to see it. Like I said jerry isn't perfect and he's obviously made/making mistakes, but they hate him so incredibly passionately. They really do despise him and act as though he's the worst person in the world
>>
>>86399947
>>86399912
You are completely missing the point. It has nothing to do with him being bland. If that was the case they should also hate the vast majority of the characters. But this is not the case
>>
File: CeauMcCUYAA5G_n.jpg (32KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
CeauMcCUYAA5G_n.jpg
32KB, 600x482px
>why do people hate a spineless worm
>>
>>86399863
They probably identify with him. I enjoy the character a lot because of all the comedy it creates when he's so pathetic. You can't see the comedy if you feel that you are that character though.
>>
It's cause based Rick hates Jerry so you gotta hate him too.
>>
>>86399863

Most of those are probably women.
>>
I hate the whole show and everything in it. Could you please fuck off to /co/ already?
>>
File: 1489840210185.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489840210185.png
21KB, 200x194px
He's a realistic example of what happens to 'goofy beta men' in reality.

Debra only married Jeff because her dad left her, and she wanted a pathetic loser husband who would never leave her like daddy.

Shows like Modern Family that imply their dominant wives stay loyal to them are misguiding people.
>>
>>86400946
>watching modern family
Just kys already.
>>
>>86399863
It's a meme to not like jerry.
>>
>Have a family that doesn't really care for you
>They tell you that to your face all the time
>Your father in law takes your children on dangerous adventures in space
>Object to that and say that Rick is the reason for all this shit which is true
>Wife divorces you because of that
>You just wanted a normal family
Being Jerry is suffering
>>
>>86401064
#IStandWithJerry
>>
And who could forget Sleepy Gary
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.