[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jorah teleports from Oldtown to Dragonstone to to Eastwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gameofthronesS7.png (743KB, 621x631px) Image search: [Google]
gameofthronesS7.png
743KB, 621x631px
>Jorah teleports from Oldtown to Dragonstone to to Eastwatch in one episode
>literally coastal bottom left of the continent to top right;longest diameter possible
>One. Fucking. Episode.
What went wrong? It was clear this show was meant to have at least 3 extra seasons in place of season 7.
>>
>it's another "autistic faggot can't grasp the concept of nonlinear presentation of time" episode
>>
>>86398230
>i dont know about pacing
KYS /pol/ nazi cuck dont you have some Americans to run over with your car?
>>
>>86398230
Time is sped up because there's fewer characters to follow
>>
>>86398927
>>86399007
idiots. the point is that the show is being sped up and you and I and everybody else spent YEARS dealing with long ass plotlines that now don't matter for shit. (short for SHIT writing and management).
>>
>>86399007
>so obsessed with le pol boogieman that you can't help bringing it up in every post
Get help
>>
File: IMG_20170815_120511.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_120511.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>>86399458
>Shit writing and management

It's no different in the books
>>
>>86399545
Care to explain the problem here?
>>
File: map.jpg (2MB, 2179x3059px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
2MB, 2179x3059px
>>86398230
thanks for reminding me about jorahboy forgot about him on the Game of Teleports (tm)
>>
>>86398230
Would it kill them to just add dates at the bottom of the screen when a new scene starts?
>>
>>86399695
landwhales eating up this show will only be reminded how inferior they are at numerals and timekeeping
>>
>>86398230

Nolan did the same thing basically

Batman Begins and The Dark knight were all in real time, nothing happens

Then in Dark Knight Rises he introduced nonlinear presentation of time and then it seemed out of place, you didn't have the feeling of time passing and it was overall just cringy
>>
>>86399545

Wow this is cringe worthy

>My writing is so shit i will apologize for it in the preface

Fat fraud
>>
>>86399880
Well, you see, the fat fraud wasn't writing specifically for autistic fucks like you. His writing is shit but him explaining that the story focuses and then zooms out.
>>
>>86398230
>>86398927
>>86399007
>>86399458
you don't even need to compare it to previous seasons to see how ridiculous it is
the white walker army was right to the north of the wall at the end of season 6, they've been marching all season 7 and are yet to reach the wall
meanwhile the rest of the cast are teleporting across the continent several times per episode
>>
>>86398230
I think we need to come up with a name for this sort of thing.

I already have two ideas

>Plot Portal
>Telaplotation
>>
>>86402417
>Off-Screen Eagles
>>
>the virgin travel
>the chad gallivant
>>
>Varys
>master of sparrows
>can somehow not know a huge fucking army moving from Lanisport to High Garden or a huge fleet moving from Dragonstone wrapping all the way around to Lannisport
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.