[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i really liked spider man homecoming, he's my favorite hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 12312312.png (332KB, 494x342px) Image search: [Google]
12312312.png
332KB, 494x342px
i really liked spider man homecoming, he's my favorite hero
>>
>>86396242
WHY CAN MEN COME IN ALL SHAPE AND SIZES AND ALL WOMEN LOOK THE SAME BUT JUST CHANGE THE COLOR
>>
>>86396242

main reason i like homecoming: tom holland <3

movie would have been a lot better if they replaced fat and ugly friend with young and handsome friend
>>
File: xzifivthq09y.jpg (139KB, 1241x905px) Image search: [Google]
xzifivthq09y.jpg
139KB, 1241x905px
>>86396698
>movie would have been a lot better if they replaced fat and ugly friend with young and handsome friend
Agreed. This movie lacked the homoeroticism Tom and Harrison bring to the BFF role.
>>
>>86398116

characters do not need to have homoerotic scenes. i just want young and handsome guy be best buds with another young and handsome guy not with fat and ugly guy or with hairy and ugly guy (like in sanctuary).
>>
>Parker
>taller than Thompson
>debate team rivals

I don't even give a fuck that he's brown. That character change was completely pointless.
>>
File: wiccan and hulkling.jpg (128KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
wiccan and hulkling.jpg
128KB, 620x877px
>>86398116

tom and harrison would be perfect for the roles of wiccan and hulkling <3
>>
>>86398545
I liked it. Having Flash be some random Jock who gets bullied at home so takes it out on Peter is played out at this point. And you push a kid into a locker and call him a faggot these days you'd likely get expelled for committing a hate crime.
>>
>>86398599
That'd be good. But I really hate Wiccan.
>>
>>86398785
>i really hate wiccan

why? genuinely curious. i don't really read the comics since nobody sells them around here anymore for years (low sales maybe). all i know about them are the images that i find in google pics.
>>
>>86398630
Flash in this movie was portrayed as a kind of weasel who's head even pre spider bite Peter Parker could've put through a wall
>>
>>86399028
I liked the original Heisenberg Young Avengers. But after he left (he is actually gay btw) All other interesting personality traits got dropped by other writers in favour of him wangsting about being gay. His boyfriend also lost his identity outside of Wiccan. Then another YA book got published by Gillen and the actual tagline for the book "was style over substance" and everyone was turned gay. So he's a mildly interesting character who ended up one note, and overshadowing everyone else around him who was more interesting.
>>
>>86396242
Something about Zandaya looking and acting like that really got me hot and bothered
>>
>>86399209

so live-action tv show can be based on original storyline. i like the dialogue in the googled pics that i've read which are not angsty. like that one where a character named tommy (looks like quicksilver) locks them in a room and they start to make out then tommy interrupts saying "what are you doing? you're prisoners. prisoners aren't supposed to make out." or something like that.
>>
>>86399398
>locks them in a room and they start to make out then tommy interrupts saying "what are you doing? you're prisoners. prisoners aren't supposed to make out.
That is from Children's Crusade I think. The final of the original run when Wiccan and Speed find out they're Scarlet Witches reincarnated soul children.
>>
>>86399523
>brothers

speed can be in the show, too! bro-bonding scenes i wanna see. then hulkling and speed can buddy-bond also. can't decide who to cast as speed.
>>
File: tomhaz.jpg (93KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
tomhaz.jpg
93KB, 582x582px
>>86396698
Don't worry, I can see Harrison being Harry Osborn in the sequel
>>
>>86396698
>movie would have been a lot better if they replaced fat and ugly friend with young and handsome friend
>>
He looks old. Like, if they were to zoom in, he would be all leathery and wrinkly and shit. I know he was just 20, but he still looks like a fake teen to me.
>>
File: Harrison is school shooter.gif (2MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison is school shooter.gif
2MB, 500x207px
>>86400790
Harrison was actually in Homecoming already, he's the army or scout guy in the back.
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BXvG_zWgIFQ/?taken-by=tompolland2013
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.