[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~Back in the 90s I used to be in a very famous /tv/ showw~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

What's your favorite Bojack episode? Who hype for season 4 in September?
>>
File: 1500868990240.jpg (31KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500868990240.jpg
31KB, 356x374px
>>86396122
>Bojack
>>
>>86396122
The underwater one.
>>
>>86396122
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>86396122
The one where he tries to back his friends daughter.

>inb4 reddit sperging
>>
File: 20170809_180136.jpg (120KB, 632x670px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_180136.jpg
120KB, 632x670px
>>86396122
I don't have a favorite, but I fucking hated the first episode is season 2 I dropped the show.
I like depressed Bojack, not uppity, happy Bojack.
Awful, fucking awful.
I loved season 1 though.
>>
>>86396177
I was freaked out by that episode, claustrophobia-like. I guess I wouldn't be able to be an astronaut, the helmet keeping him from drowning skeeved me. I wasn't even high.
>>
>>86396177
The episode was great both in terms of the visuals and the attempt at an episode with very little dialogue... But to be honest, what I like about BH is the dialogue. Good on them for making a successful episode which takes away their very strength, but all the same it wasn't what I watch the show for.
For the record I love that episode with the death grips track.
>>
>>86396228
Is this bait?
Season 2 becomes depressing as fuck
>>
>>86396580
He's literally optimistic in the first episode.
I have no clue of he becomes even more depressed afterwards.
It ruined it for me.
I hate happy Bojack.
>>
the song is
>back in the 90s
>i was in a very famous teeeeveee show

not 'i used to be in a very famous...'
ya dunce
>>
My favorite episodes are all the ones before the finales...usually where the weirdest shit happens
>>
>>86396752
Yeah, I liked when they're on drugs and they're trying to kill Bojack.
>>
>>86396632
Each season becomes more and more depressing. Every time he becomes happy, it's for the purpose of having it all blow up in his face.
>>
>>86396883
Okay, maybe I'll pick it up again.
The depression is the reason I watch it.
>>
>>86396228

Did you even finish the episode?
>>
>>86396945
I'd recommend you do. It hits some pretty emotionally distressing points.
>>
>>86396122
I'm at the end of season one, and honestly the show became boring. Feels like "episodes" rip off
>>
>>86396632

Literally at the end of the episode his mother gives him the "you were born broken" speech and he's more depressed than ever before.
>>
>>86396955
No, I literally couldn't tolerate optimistic Bojack, I literally turned it off before it ended.
I loved the show too.
>>
>>86396984

The entire point was that it wasn't really him to the annoyance of everyone. He was faking it and some short tempered half hearted attempt at trying to be positive couldn't fix him. Really you should have finished the episode because the ending is just that great just because of everything before that
>>
>>86397054
I'll have to re-watch it, endure the episode to get to that part.
I want to enjoy it, I loved all of the first season.
>>
>>86396978

Huh weird. At the end of season 1 I thought it's when it started to become great. The first half of season 1 just seemed like a standard adult cartoon
>>
>>86396122
I don't really have a favorite episode but the entire show is very good. The underwater one maybe has a bit more visual quality than the rest, or maybe the one's where a group of characters stay up for days doing drugs, like when he tries to write his memoir again
>>
>>86396122

I think the one with the deer is great. Even I felt physically sick from that, like someone punched you in the gut.
>>
What's everyone think the twist will be this season?

The actress that plays Penny is back, so I think she's going to make public the thing that happened with her daughter, and thw visit to Ohio, and Bojack is going to fuck it up with his kid
>>
>>86396122

Since the whole narrative is all strung together I can't really pinpoint an exact favorite episode. Every episode is build up for the next one. On the other hand this also means I can't really think of a bad Bojack episode.
Well maybe Todd's rock opera. Would've been cool if it actually had any consequences but Todd didn't really seem to care about Bojack ruining his life dream.
But then flips his shit at Bojack fucking his girlfriend baka
>>
I got 2 or 3 episodes in on Netflix (just finished my free month, tempted to just cancel because the movies in the UK are absolutely abysmal. It's all direct to video action tripe) and wasn't feeling it at all.

Does it get good? The intro music and sequence is great, gives me Hotline Miami vibes which I guess is intentional, but other than that it's really lacking.
>>
>>86397227

Well she said that if Bojack comes near her daughter again, she'd kill him.
Maybe that's what she's gonna do. On the other I can't really imagine Bojack ending with anything else than Bojack's suicide.
He was so close to doing at the end of season 3 and I don't know how much deeper he can actually fall before doing it. Maybe season 4 is the final one.

An actual twist would be Bojack fixing his life and actually being happy. I can't imagine things workinf out with his daughter though. He already lost his "other daughter" and that freaked him out so much he can't even be near child actors anymore, so I can't see Bojack being able to deal with his real daughter
>>
>>86397308

It has a very slow start but it becomes really good mid season. Characters like Mr Peanutbutter or Princess Carolyn become really great later on
>>
>>86397308

https://youtu.be/Lh-7GssaBIM

This video perfectly summarizes my feeling about the show
>>
>>86396122
DUDE FREE ABORTIONS. KILL DAT FETUS LMAO. KILL KILL KILL THESE UNBORN BABIES
>>
>>86398071

BRRAP BRRAP PEW PEW
>>
>>86398071
>>86398455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
>>
>>86396177
>The underwater one.
It was just one long reference to Japan/Lost in Translation wasn't?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.