[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions about MDE & Sam Hyde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Sam Hyde is a reddit meme like hwndu, right?
>>
>>86394104
They've released some pretty quality content. The 2070 paradigm shift video is great. So are a lot of Sam's old phone videos. Ideas man was great. The show had an interesting aesthetic. It's too bad Sam is full on JUST right now.
>>
mde have some really good shit but their popularity just span out of control and now sam is a shell of his former self
>>
>>86394104
Impartial viewer here. I didn't know who he was and watched MDE on adult swim without any background information on Sam. I thought it was one of the least funny shows they ever aired.
>>
I liked the 2070 paradign shift, ideas man, college cunts, vertical video, and world peace sam

Not the leader of some "culture war", hyde wars, sam
>>
>>86394104
Turning MDE into a political flagship was a mistake
>>
>>86394104
incoming shills to start bad mouthing sam and MDE. even though the quality of their work is pretty insane.
>>
Hated World Peace, and anything Sam has done since then. He needs to lay off the coke and get his act together. Trim the hair and dye it blonde again

Pre 2016 Sam is the best Sam
>>
>>86394104
He's at his best when he is mocking people who think they are god's greatest gifts to the Earth, like 2070 paradign shift. I never get tired of watching him scream whenever he comes across some whore on Kickstarter trying to get money for a trip. Hydewars is boring, the advice is lifted straight from Stefan Molyneux and the views on current events are identical to whatever is on the frontpage of /pol/ or Infowars.

His best video is his Rutgers "talk" since the audience was really good. It's similar to an Inconvenient Anime but he's making fun of universities and some of the attitudes students have. An Inconvenient Anime wasn't funny to me since it was basically mocking a imaginary hyper-weaboo who could not possibly exist. The college stuff hits much closer to home to me.

I wish he would get the stick out of his ass and understand being paid for your content is not a bad thing. T-shirt sales are so out of date and I doubt they can all stay afloat from occasional, limited release book sales. If he really needs money for skits then set up a patron or some incentivized donation thing for his Reddit fans to sub to.
>>
>>86394923
Because you're a mad cuckerino who probably enjoy seeing your country sink and will provide food for invaders. You don't get it because you ain't no smart for sure
>>
File: 1502655936236.jpg (44KB, 615x644px) Image search: [Google]
1502655936236.jpg
44KB, 615x644px
He donated 5000$ to the daily stormer and he doesn't understand why Adult Swim didn't want to keep him around?
>>
>>86395746
World Peace couldnt even follow their "post apocalyptic almostpresentday" consistently.The only skit that gave me a futuristic feel is the one about the couple who want to create an artificial baby.
>>
>>86397694
HE WAS JUST PRETENDING ITS JUST A CHARACTER HE JUST PLAY MAD 4D CHESS WITH YOUR BRAIN YOU DONT JUST GET IT ITS UNDER 50 LAYERS OF IRONY 2DEEP4U
DAVID DUKE AND MOONMAN
He's a retard
>>
File: 1501428794294.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1501428794294.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>86399253
Cancerous post
>>
>>86399287
>u is reddit hurr durr le cancer 2007 meme
>>
File: 1500978990788.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1500978990788.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>86399313
How are ledditors so oblivious to what they are saying?
>>
>>86399214
You realize that was just what they pitched to [as] to explain all the weird shit right?

It's clear that it's a satire of the present day
>>
File: fuck MDE.png (103KB, 1120x737px) Image search: [Google]
fuck MDE.png
103KB, 1120x737px
>>86397694
>>86399253
Yeah and he was trying to be mean to are based jew H3H3 good thing H3 caught him though and told his fans on reddit.
>>
>>86397694
>show got cancelled
>MDE is over
>nick and charls mad at him
>fucked up his neck
>inching ever closer to obesity

He's got nothing to lose
>>
MOONMAN lol
>>
Daily reminder that Sam uses laughter as an immediate response to cope with unhappiness. In the video about the cancer kid or something where he starts crying, he uncontrollably keeps trying to laugh away the tears. This is indicative of Sams pathological need to use comedy as an escape from pain. So long as Sam is making us videos and making us laugh, he is not dealing with whatever deep seated troubles he faces. So long as we laugh with him, we keep him from being truly happy. Punished Sam, a man denied his happiness.
>>
>>86399414
>toxic asshole toxic asshole toxic asshole
>no hate from me though
Absolutely jewish
>>
>>86399414
Ethan does seem like the kind of guy to talk out of both sides of his mouth simultaneous, so this isn't surprising to see.
>>
>>86399421
>inching ever closer to obesity
I wouldn't be surprised if he was obese already. He looks like he's all fat and no muscle
>>
>>86399532
Hi Sam, hope you get better soon!
>>
>>86397580
Nah. I hate all of the surrealist shows on adult swim that try to be weird rather than funny. The last good live action show they had was childrens hospital.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.