[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why were the Germans in Mulan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Mulan-disneyscreencaps.com-7747.jpg (223KB, 1824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mulan-disneyscreencaps.com-7747.jpg
223KB, 1824x1080px
why were the Germans in Mulan?
>>
A galaxy far far away is actually Sneed's Feed & Seed.
>>
>>86391048
You mean Aryans and Slavs.
>>
>>86391174
>>86391048
>we wuz xingz
>>
they wanted to kill the chinese for their poor taste in films
>>
>>86391712
>*we wuz changs
>>
>>86391048
Man this movie would never be accepted in modern times.
>best song literally says "Make a man out of you"
>Mulan has to work her ass off to keep up with other men as she's weaker
>instead of using strength she has to think around some stuff how to solve them
Why people don't use figures like her as a "stronk womyn" archetype? They are realistic, much more believable and better that Mary Sues we are fed today.
>>
>>86396189
The song is intentionally worded that way to contrast with the fact that she's a woman. I don't think it would piss anyone off, because she actively smashes that male stereotype by the end of the film.

The actual story of Mulan would annoy feminists more. She has a great chance to follow a military career and become someone of note, but retires because her duty is to her family (which is why she became a soldier in the first place).
>>
Let's get down to business
To defeat
The Hans
>>
>>86397091
oh I get it now, thanks
>>
>>86391048

>implying those aren't finns
>>
>>86396413
the "real" story of mulan is just a myth, she never existed
>>
Why was Robert Zdar?
>>
>>86397194
No, OP's joke is that Germans were called "Huns" in WWI.
>>
>>86391048
turkroaches got pissed off about this film and rioted
>>
I think you'll find those are Fins OP
>>
>>86397337
I didn't say "real" though, I said "actual". As in, the actual story of Mulan that was and still is told in China.

The prominent theme being how a woman's duty is to her family and if that means putting yourself in harm's way then so be it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.