[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that men will never fully understand Game of Thrones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 5

File: GOT.jpg (32KB, 749x278px) Image search: [Google]
GOT.jpg
32KB, 749x278px
Daily reminder that men will never fully understand Game of Thrones.
>>
>>86382881

yeah they should definitely reveal the big secret now when there's more than a whole season left, brilliant. Even D&D are smarter than your average cunt.
>>
>>86382964
more than a whole season left

There's 2 episodes left. The big reveal comes in that last episode (episode 7)
>>
>illiterate mother of her brother
>character in a television show
>happen to be meandering through a book with unknown unknown
>BOOM BIG REVEAL
>reddit goes: omgggggg mennnnnn guuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nuke the world
>>
Dumb woman who got pregnant at a young age, using a cuck to teach her to read and living off him since she cant take care of herself, regurgitates a mumble she doesnt understand while the cuck is busy dealing with real life problems.

Sounds like a woman in a meeting to me.
>>
The dumb cunt mispronounced the name. Useless slit.
>>
>wtf stop stereotyping women/minorities
>all white men do _____
why are liberals so mentally ill?
>>
>>86382881
>Sam slaves his days away helping the sick and gaining the world's wisdom.
>uses wisdom to help others.
>pleads with his superiors to help save the entire world.
>goes behind their backs and risks his own life for the betterment of everyone
>teaches her to read.
>gives her son a home.
>saves her son from being murdered by her/his incestuous father.
>gives them both a life none of their kind has ever experienced.
>she stumbles upon a deus ex machina in the middle of millions and millions of scrolls and tomes.
>Sam snaps and raises his voice for 10 seconds due to his frustration over not being able to save the entire planet.

That poor woman.
>>
>>86382964
>>86383075
Well the books are obviously gonna reveal it in WoW, there's no reason to blue ball it till HfS (add to that HfS potentially getting split into 2)
>>
if sam had realized, would he have stayed at the library?
>>
>>86382964
What secret?
>>
>>86381375
>>86381375
>>86381375
>>86381375
>>
>>86382881

Gully didn't know how significant it was either.
>>
B
>>
>woman rambles on about insignificant info like how many shits a maester took
>stumbles upon some important information
>reads it out incorrectly
>it's the man's fault for not listening to her bullshit

>spoilers indicate he learns it himself in probably the next episode anyway
>>
>>86385254
WHAT DOES HE LEARN?
>>
>>86385464
about the annulment
>>
>>86385556
Oh I thought people were talking about the maester shits.
>>
Sam doesnt know Jon is a Targ, why would this information mean anything to him even if he did listen
>>
I don't get it, what is the important information?
>>
>>86385655
The maester shat dragonglass, and he had 15,000 bowel movements. Enough to destroy the army of the dead.
>>
But only Bran knows that Jon is a targ so it wont matter until Sam teleports to Winterfell and by that time Jon is going to be pink mast deep into his aunt.
>>
>>86382881
If she didn't blabber on about steps and shit he would have listened and not stopped her.

Women need to learn to talk only when they have something important or interesting to say.
>>
>>86382881
Maybe women should stop constantly talking about irrelevant bullshit then
>>
I guess I'm retarded but even after reading this thread I still don't know what's so important. She was saying Rhaegar had his marriage annulled? Is this supposed to mean Jon snow wasn't a bastard? I feel like it won't make much difference. Cersei straight up killed the next in line to rule and no one gave a fuck. Why would they care about a son of two fallen houses being technically the one with the best claim to the throne
>>
>why didn't sam know to pay attention to his rural and suburban retard wife giving incorrectly pronounced extremely important information
>when the only living person who knows the significance of it is a wheelchair bound r9k neet stuck indoors watching raventube all day and night
>>
>>86382881

>Says something without any understanding of what

Yep, women alright
>>
good reminder that numales can NEVER win, no matter how submissive they are. just like sam
>>
>>86386342
This
>>
>>86382881
OMG LEGIT SAME
>>
>>86383422
It's Dream of Spring tard, where are you getting H from?
>>
>>86382881

What was the reveal? What did i miss?
>>
>>86383167
>Mispronounced?
Nigga are you using text to speech on a fucking image?
>>
>>86382881
So, is she saying that women don't have any understanding of the things they are saying?
Gilly doesn't understand the context for Prince Rhaegar.
>>
>>86386955
Jon Snow is actually a Baratheon.
>>
>wow Sam 17000 steps this maester recorded all his shits oh and some guy named ragger got an annulment from his wife and remarried isn't that amazing?
>"no"

I could understand the outrage is she was full on like
>wow Sam this Rhaegar Targaeryan got an annulment and married Lyanna Stark. Hey, isn't your friend Jon the son of a Stark?

Otherwise it was just a fan service reveal for now. Sam has no reason to give a shit about it without the full context and without Bran putting the events into his head.
>>
Daily reminder of why we got the cheeto king.
>>
>>86382881
let's just get this out of the way

>I'm OP
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done
>>
>>86386955
a couple of three things was confirmed by gilly:
tywin was a warg and he was so talented he could premanently warg into tyrion the moment he died.
azor viserys theory strongly suggested, meaning azor ahai reborn was already killed in season one, and now its basically hopeless to stop the white walkers. the war was lost in season 1 when drogo killed viserys.
ned and robert were lovers and jon is actually robert's bastard son
>>
women interrupt me all the fucking time and then claim I'm interrupting when I try to finish my thought.
>>
>>86385655
>showfags
Alright. So a theory that's been debated for about 20 years now is the nature of Jon's true parentage:
>R + L = J
>Rhaeger Targaryen + Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) = Jon Snow
It's basically been universally accepted but never confirmed (book-wise) but last season they all but smacked everyone in the face with it. The Tower of Joy flashback that saw young Ned kill Ser Arthur Dayne & "rescuing" his sister who, after giving birth, promptly dies. Her last words are, "Promise me, Ned..." This was further propped up with the scene transitioning from a close up of the baby's face to a dissolve-cut to Jon Snow's face. This means Jon is a Targeryn but likely a bastard (thus has no claim to the Iron Throne in the Targaryen line of succession...

Until Sunday's episode threw that out and dropped the bomb that Rhaegar had his marriage annulled; remarrying in a secret ceremony (to Lyanna). The impact this has is this: Jon is legitimized by this statement. He isn't a bastard which means he is in direct line of succession, potentially more so than Dany
>>
>>86382881
This is actually pretty funny. It's typical a women would thing secret marriages are more important than life. It's even funnier because she is dead right. Every woman in a meeting will not talk about the task at hand (killing White Walkers) and instead talk about a side project that pales in comparison to the main purpose of the meeting.
>>
>>86382881

>Jon Snow's parentage is more important than saving the whole seven kingdoms from an undead army

Women everyone
>>
>>86387748
I agree with you OP but you should dump that R9K stuff just for shits and giggles
>>
>>86387748
You sad twat. Can't come up with something original
>>
>>86385719

Bran knows
Visesarys knows
Red Witch knows
Littlefinger probably knows

It's not as big a secret as everyone makes out
>>
>>86387819
>forgetting the most important reveal
>Arya + Aegon = Sam
>>
>>86387748
so defensive
>>
>>86387748
ooo a new pasta lmfao i've seen this now 3 times everytime a gurl gets criticized.
>>
>>86388481
low hanging fruit bro
>>
>>86388321
>Visesarys knows
Um dragons can't talk m8
>>
>>86382881
I hate white women
>>
>>86383100
Cmon why you dont answer her Tweet with this one...the triggering would be amazing
>>
>>86383422
>implying the books are getting finish.
>>
>>86383350
Underrated post
>>
File: 1501548341842.png (71KB, 437x433px) Image search: [Google]
1501548341842.png
71KB, 437x433px
>>86382881

>interrupting Gilly as she makes the most important reveal in Game of Thrones
>most important reveal

For the audience. Sam doesn't give two shits about Targaryan annulments, marriages and Jon's parentage at the moment as he's more concerned about finding ways to stop the White Walkers.

Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>86382881
Gilly barely knows how to read, can't properly read names or words right and even then to her it's probably a lot of words with no real meaning

This bitch ain't helping the cause
>>
>>86388756
For women: Gossip > saving civilization from extinction.
>>
>>86382881
>interrupting a woman is SEXIST

How is it possible for women to be this dumb? Do they just not think before they come up with this shit?
>>
File: Top_ramen[1].png (67KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
Top_ramen[1].png
67KB, 225x185px
>>86386297
> r9k neet stuck indoors watching raventube
>>
>>86382881
maybe women should start with the important stuff instead of talking about how many steps there are in a building.
>>
>>86388903
Constantly interrupting women while rarely interrupting men is sexist.
>>
>>86383100
Shes a wildling you cant blame her for cucking Sam.
>>
>>86386342
Wish I understood that during my college years. So many hot 'just friends' that I could have quickly been rejected by instead of being strung along in their orbits.
>>
>>86387748
this is the most sensible post I've ever seen on 4chan. screencapping for posterity
>>
>>86387748
t. toastie roastie
>>
>>86382964
There is no big secret, Gilly literally said that Rhaegar Targaryan had his marriage to Elia Martell annulled, and had a secret marriage ceremony (obviously to Lyanna Stark). This makes Jon Snow true-born and the rightful king to Westeros (with a much better claim than Dany). Not a secret at all if you heard what she said.
>>
how about the part where gilly was constantly annoying sam while he was trying to work with inane babble trying to get attention, women will never understand this show. Sam only ignored the important part because it was just white noise by that point
>>
>>86382881
annulling a marriage after you have two kids

that
>>
>>86389209
Men haven't been fascinated with the number of steps, windows and shits in a town and even those that were didn't talk about it, but silently wrote it down.

Women would be listened to if they merely learned to not bury important information under a shitton of irrelevancy.

I see this irl with females as well. Whenever they try to tell you a story, they will get distracted by everything and tell you shit you don't need to know. "So it was 2 weeks ago. It was me, Trish and - no, wait - Trish wasn't there, because she had her wisdom teeth removed that week. So, it was 2 weeks ago - or wait, was it?"

This is how women talk. And god forbid someone enters the room when they do, because they will stop midsentence for a lengthy "heeeeeeey~" only to lose their train of thought immediatly. Listening to women is a chore.
>>
File: Stark%2C+Catelyn+03.jpg (121KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Stark%2C+Catelyn+03.jpg
121KB, 1600x1066px
>>86382881
>men will never Tully understand

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>86392643
>Listening to women is a chore.
That's why man created the harness ball gag.
>>
>>86392392
when did rhaegar impregnate lyanna anyway? i know people can teleport around the country in an instant but as far as i know, pregnancies still take 9 months
why would his wife pretend they were a couple at the tourney if their marriage was annulled 9 months ago?

sounds like they were adulterous shits and jon snow is still a bastard regardless
>>
>>86392935
he impregnated her when he penetrated her vagina with his hard cock and pumped furiously until he came deep inside her.
>>
>>86392935
Yeah, it's fucking bullshit. According to Martin Westeros is not even just the size of the British Islands but literally about as big as fucking South America. This whole north-south traveling would take months.
>>
>>86387748
upboated
slay sistah
>>
>>86392935

It's almost like they stopped caring and they're unable to gracefully end this shitshow on their own.
>>
>>86389443
>tfw you have a hot acquaintence and you would be content to orbit her just to stare at her giant tits sometimes but she wont even let you be an orbiter and says shes always busy and then when she tries to text you about her bf issues you cant even be an emotional tampon because you end up just making her cry more instead of feeling better

I dont even meet beta status. Tfw omega
>>
>>86382881
That reveal is meaningless to Sam. Nobody alive, except Bran, knows Jon's lineage, and as far as everyone alive knows, there was no living child of Rhaegar (so some secret marraige would have no relevance).

And that's ignoring that Sam is focused on the White Walker threat.

People are mixing up audience knowledge with character knowledge. The characters don't know the relevance of Gilly finding that.
>>
>>86389209
This doesn't happen
>>
>>86388481
Its because the SJW shills are out in force after this weekend.
>>
Anyone who's been in an LTR with a woman understands that strategic tuning out of women's chatter is essential to a healthy partnership.
>>
>>86388541

Dragon know who is top alpha anon, the dragon wanted Jon to impregnate its scaly hole
>>
>>86393731
Even if they could prove that Jon is next in the line of succession after Rhaegar and before Dany... what would it change? It has been years of civil war with shifting loyalties, at this point the lineage means fuck all compared to having an army supporting your claim to the throne. Aegon's claim was "fuck you I have dragons", Bobby B had his warhammer and everyone hating the Mad King, King in the North I and II had/have "fuck you southern shits", Dany has dragons and an army of savages and eunuchs and Cersei has her armies.

All it really does is make the audience know that when Jon fucks Dany, he is actually fucking his own aunt.
>>
>>86382881

This is the type of cuntish attitude men don't want when they get home after a hard day of work just for this bitch to womansplain about her horrible life at home, watching tv and farting all day.

This is why its easier to get a wife from asia, she cooks, cleans and says welcome back home and lets you relax because she knows you're her wage slave and without you she can't get her citizenship.

Western bitches need to fucking learn their place
>>
>>86394267
more like shitposters who have their fingers on the outrage pulse, and know what will get replies from people
>>
>>86394267
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/hack/8805690

skip to 13:40
>>
>>86382881
lol I called it. Go back to /pol/ they said.
>>
>>86382881
>just randomly brings up a massive reveal out of nowhere
bravo
>>
>>86382881
>men will never understand show written by 2 dudes and a male whale.

Hey man, nice shot
>>
>>86389209
Maybe he interrupted her because 10 seconds before she wouldn't shut the fuck up about steps and bowel movements.
>>
haha men amirite?
>>
File: 1422051127339.jpg (12KB, 468x237px) Image search: [Google]
1422051127339.jpg
12KB, 468x237px
>>86387959
>jon has the right to the throne over dany
>jon marries dany
>danny bends the knee, gives up throne and says
>i, as your wife, will serve you my king. i renounce my claime to the throne.
i will serve you as is my duty to my king and my duty to my husband

>lean back and watch the tumblr meltdown caused by george arrarr martin's le epic troll
>>
>>86382881

Well maybe, just maybe, if she hadn't left out information like it being Rhagar TARGARYEN and LYANNA STARK isntead of "oh lol, some rando called Rhaegar" he might have paid attention.

Not that it matters any way, because there's literally no proof that Jon is Rhaegar's son. We know he almost certainly is but the only two people who could verify it are frogdad and dead Ned.
>>
>>86389209
Ah, yes, proving how blind women are to non dominant men (hint: they get talked over all the time as well)
And bossy women do the same anyway
>>
Fur fucks sake, the same thing LITERALLY happened 10 minutes earier with Sam and the maesters not willing to listen to him and deriding his warnings. It happens to fucking everyone. Please don't make ita gender thing.
>>
>>86395686
pre fruit Saturn??
>>
I like how she glosses over the fact that a woman in the very same episode decided to interrupt "mansplaining" in order to burn two people alive.
>>
>>86395686
Pierce Brosnan Burger my sister?
>>
Sam is obviously upset and Gilly is trying to comfort him/be understanding.

Which is thought of as mansplaining by feminists, because Sam is an easy target to bully, because they are misandrists.

Feminism is divisive; telling women that they should never try to help their husbands through emotional turmoil because that'd be 'mansplaining'. It's not hyperbole to state that it destroys the family and destroys Western civilisation by pitting women against men and breaking up marriages.
>>
Why the fuck does it matter who the "true" heir to the Iron Throne is? Westeros is full of dead people and cunts, including the people vying for the Throne.
What the heavenly fuck is the appeal of this nonsense?
>>
>>86382881
Jon will find out when he returns anyway so it's not that important
>>
>>86394872
>farting all day
what are you trying to say
?
>>
Yea and the women ruining everything for no reason is every man's experience
>>
>>86383350
mansplaining is the worst thing ever
clearly he is worse than Hitler
>>
>>86387748
This is a free speech zone.
Go back to your safespace if you are offended.
>>
>Jon will win the game of thrones
Men won
>>
At work I used to have weekly meetings, with larger conference meetings every second week where all the offices would call in. Anybody who spoke was interrupted at least once, every meeting, without fail (aside from the project managers and the company president, the few times he actually attended). This isn't something exclusive to women.
>>
>>86387657
At least you Liberals beginning to learn.
>>
>>86382881
What a dumb bitch.

>Sam busy looking for a way to stop the army of the undead from ending the world
>Haha look at this, two people split up and one remarried
>Feminists think Sam was in the wrong for interrupting her
>>
>>86383100
She was probably the only reason Sam survived north of the wall
>>
>Incompetent woman tries to put her point across and is ignored
>every woman's experience

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>86382881
what did she say that was important? i wasnt paying attention
>>
>>86400581
It also wouldn't have happened if she hadn't just spent who knows how long reading off random facts about number of steps and number of shits because she wants to feel important and involved.
>>
>>86395686
Pre Pear Uranus. Hahaha nice
>>
>>86400583
No.

A fat fuck like Sam wouldn't die so easily.
That's precisely what fat is for.
He'd slim down and eventually manage to hunt something. He's not stupid.
>>
>>86400382
If you weren't so self absorbed you'd get laid and weren't such a woman hater
>>
>>86400769
Why didn't he slim down btw? A lardass like him should harden and slim down at the Wall regardless of how much of a pussy he is. It's live or die there.

Why is he still pictured as unrealistically large? Is it pandering to the "muh obesity is genetic" crowd?
>>
>>86400382
Men, as always painting everything about themselves, without ever caring for their better halves feelings
>>
>>86400893
It's actually all muscle
>>
>>86382881
Why are feminists so stupid.

>Oh my god! he interrupted this huge bombshell which is only a huge bombshell because we have 100% more information than he does!
>typical CIS white male! always talking down to women!
>>
>>86392935

>>86392935

The love affair between rhaegar and lyanna only started at the harrenhal tournament.
she was abducted (went with him) shortly thereafter towards the south. Brandon stark, neds brother, was on his way to getting married to cat, when he decided to take a detour to kings landing to inquire about rhaegar and his sister. The mad king seized him because he was being mouthy.
Rickard, neds father, rode south to kings landing and they both were burned, which jumpstarted roberts rebellion. During the whole fighting lyanna was most likely already pregnant. Rhaegar got his marriage annulled before he went to the trident. Ned only found lyanna after the sacking of kings landing.
>>
>>86382881
can they bring out the artificial wombs already so we can get rid of these roasts?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.