[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Life2017.jpg (59KB, 1200x566px) Image search: [Google]
Life2017.jpg
59KB, 1200x566px
Can we talk about it?
I didn't expect this to be this good.
A simple well executed theme and decent writing.
The only thing missing to complete the symbolism was Gyllenhaal space sex.
I almost feared they'd pussy out at the end.
>>
Was pleasantly surprised.

Really liked the ending too, the soundtrack really added to it. The girl floating out into space is my worst nightmare
>>
File: 1300219165668.jpg (87KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1300219165668.jpg
87KB, 396x385px
the movie was legit shit you retard

>decent writing
yea the ISS sure has flamethrowers and only 1 radio
>>
>>86381991
As expected from a frogposter.
Yeah the sci-fi was bullshit, but then again there's no life on Mars and robot arms can't catch probes going at dozens of meters per second relative speed, but you can't deny the great theme of birth and the cycle of life.
Also Reynolds being the black guy was funny and makes it worth it just for that.
Definitely Alien inspired, imo a worthy fun tribute.
Gyllenhaal was amazing just like usual.
>>
>>86382330
no it was pure concentrated shit.
take your crappy alien copy and stuff it up your anus.
>>
>>86381223
Yeah, it was pretty good. My only real gripes were them not showing more of the creepy, Blob-esque feeding and the twist being a little credibility-stretching.
>>
>>86381223
I thought it was garbage, completely unoriginal and nothing entertaining at all, and I didn't even care about the characters. I'm glad you enjoyed it tho
>>
>>86381223
Better than Prometheus and Covernat, but I think the point was actually being a horror movie, the alien was far superior to humans and a lot of shit dumb happened.

6/10

btw i fap to the movie
>>
>>86381223
This movie actually sucked. The alien just wasn't believable. How something the smaller than his hand has the strength to completely crush it, and it can survive in a space vacuum. It was such a dumb movie.
>>
>>86382613
I thought the characters were okay for what little we get to know about them.
Within the horror genre it does just enough. Some cute moments and rough archetypes together with some less typical roles. I liked Gyllenhaal's proto-voidborne characterization.
Typical Jap ESL honoraburu samurai was kind of unnecessary though. Just pick a different guy for once I'm sick of that memester and the other one who died just before Tom Cruise.
>>
At the end, I expected the next scene to be that thing to be cooked and served as street food in China/Vietnam
>>
>yet another sci-fi "horror" movie where all tension is derived from all characters being far more retarded than would be appropriate for their stations

>marketers will insist this is good

The movie has zero redeeming value and the "twist" at the end is insultingly obvious. Unless the twist is "the chinese are fucking stupid," that is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.