[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Dany not capture Jaime? Did she not fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

How the fuck did Dany not capture Jaime? Did she not fucking see a Bron on horse back saving him from the fire and throwing him in god damn lake?

What kind of hack fucking writing is this?
>>
File: d&d.jpg (291KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
d&d.jpg
291KB, 630x565px
>>
>>86379436
maybe thought he got torched i mean big flash and boom nothing stands
>>
>>86379524

This goes against the fact that she knows he's still alive in order for Tyrion to tell Jaime that the White Walkers are real.

Did she not know who was charging her? Tyrion from far away knew.
>>
>>86379659
>Tyrion from far away knew

It was his brother. Had Dany ever even seen a picture of Jaime?
>>
>>86379659
plot holes fo sho
>>
>>86379436

It was retarded that he wasn't captured and anyone who says otherwise is in mental gymnastics mode.

Episode was still decent though.
>>
Spending too much time shitposting rather than accepting that it's generic fantasy and shit happens to tell a story.
>>
I thought it was fine, it's easy to assume he drowned in their armor.

What's bullshit is how motherfucking far superBron carried unconscious Jamie underwater. Sure, they could have come up for air now and then but it wasn't implied.
>>
>>86380183
Pretty much. We're seven seasons in at this point. Just go with it.
>>
>>86380054

But wouldn't Tyrion think he was dead? So he wouldn't meet with him at King's Landing?
>>
>>86379436
she probably thought they drowned
>>
>>86379483
nailed it
>>
>>86379436
They swam away, are you fucking blind?

Did you expect her to send the dothraki in with scuba gear? lmao.
>>
I'm beginning to think this thing is fictional.
>>
>>86380351
He did, Jaime is the Drowned God
>>
>>86380054
>A blonde man with a golden hand wearing Tywin Lannister's armor on horseback charges you
>Doesn't realize who he is
>>
>>86380403
>they swam away
Jaime was wearing full plate...
>>
>>86379436
Or the fact that the River bank turned into 30+ feet of deep water just about 2 feet into the river.
>>
>>86380551

Better question is how did he not drown. Who the fuck thinks someone can swim wearing full armor. Even having Brawnyman pull him is unrealistic. Fuck, just try to swim wearing jeans. You dead.
>>
>>86380604
Bronn carried him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.