[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
The rape.
>>
>>86379084
He can warg into sex scene in the past or future but cannot get an erection
>>
He died in the tree.
>>
>>86379084
>>86379101

as someone who doesn't watch the show, can someone tell me why he says the rape was beautiful or whatever
>>
>>86379084
Too intelligent
>>
The rape, Sansa
>>
>>86379155
He doesn't. He says his sister's wedding night was beautiful and that it was horrifying what happened after, but he isn't exactly tactful in his approach. Plus he's an autistic wizard, and he's fucking creepy as fuck so she ran away.
>>
He became a neet who spent too much time on weirwood-chan
>>
kind of a guy that likes to watch rape and makes kids retarded, usual fella
>>
>>86379155
Hes just a creep
>>
Was it autism?
>>
He's the Night King

He's going to sound the horn that brings down the wall
>>
>>86379245
Sounds like he was implying she got raped, or something equally traumatic.
>>
>>86379084
Sansa. Listen, listen to me.
Sansa.
The
the rape
Sansa
so
so goddamn beautiful
Sansa
>>
File: IMG_0586.png (3MB, 2867x1613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.png
3MB, 2867x1613px
He also became more ugly every season since ge hit puberty. The years havent been very kind to him.
>>
>>86379084
he could have seen any past event, but he just was in the mood to watch rape of his sister
me, personally, I would watch Jon/Ygritte in the cave
>>
>>86379586
bong genetics
>>
>>86379084
He inherited the memories of a lot of people so he lost his personality
>>
>>86379084
He's the Lord of Light. Everything is as he has seen it must be.
>>
File: B9Z_sUxCYAA5KWk[1].jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
B9Z_sUxCYAA5KWk[1].jpg
35KB, 600x338px
>"I just close my eyes and haha wow yes I see you being raped right now in my head"
>>
>>86379586
I think he is cute enough desu.
>>
File: 1502066558560.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502066558560.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.