[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw episode 5 of the first season of True Detective and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: matt-td.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
matt-td.gif
2MB, 400x223px
Just saw episode 5 of the first season of True Detective and this scene intrigued me.

What exactly is Rust trying to accomplish here? Is it him symbolically shooting at god?
>>
Rust doesn't believe in God. Are you calling him a hypocrite?
>>
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>86377759
Don't watch the rest of the episodes, it's all downhill from here really.
>>
>>86377759
Christ no

He was shooting the hill so there was evidence they were shot it by the meth bums, like in their alibi

it was pretty obvious
>>
>>86377826
he was a very complicated character. His beliefs were challenged throughout the season and he was reaching the breaking point
>>
to fake the crime scene that they're describing to police in the future. They literally intercut the two scenes so you know exactly what's going on.
>>
>>86377881
are you simple or something? That doesn't make sense
>>
>>86377881
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>86377881
>>86377907
Just let the guy have his vintage meme, it's probably the only thing he's got today that isn't abject suffering or loneliness.
>>
>>86377759
he is making it look like there was a shoot out, firing rounds so shell casings are on the ground, damage to whatever is hit, and gun shot residue on the gun. dumbass. its not that deep. if you remember correctly, THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. russ was on leave or whatever
>>
>>86377759
this won't exactly swell to 300 replies, OP
>>
File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>86377972
>vintage
>>
>>86377759
He wants the police to find the old bullet casings and think the spot has historical significance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.