[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHA RICK AND MORTY HAS FALLEN RICK AND MORTY HAS FALLEN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2509.jpg (292KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
292KB, 825x464px
HOLY SHIT I just watched the fourth episode of season three and oh my god it was bad. How the fuck did this happen
>not a single funny joke
>tons of relationship crap about people we don't even know or give a shit about

Seriously, are they trying to be unfunny because this is just awful.
>>
good. stop watching.
>>
It was better than pickle rick, whatever that's worth
>>
>>86377528
Fist episode of the season to focus on just Rick and Morty. It was becoming the Rick, Summer and Beth (and sometimes morty) show.
>>
>>86377808
Pickle wasn't that bad compared to the filth I just watched
>>
Anyone else think it was weird how the two women showed up at the end? And why was there all that relationship stuff? It wasn't funny at all, in fact it was annoying as hell and there was no point for it. None of those characters matter
>>
I thought it was a lot better than pickle rick. Still doesn't really come close to season 1 quality.
>>
>>86377528
I've been meaning to watch this. Thanks Rick and Morty PR team
>>
season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

that said, best episode of season 3 so far. and potentially better than anything from season 2
>>
>>86378010
>all of the vindicators die except for the woman one
>>
>>86377528
it was indeed terrible
>>
Everything looks bad compared to Pickle Rick.
>>
they hired a load of women writers

not joking
>>
>>86378010
Yeah Beth and Summer felt really out of place
>>
>>86378131
>and potentially
Opinion disregarded. What the fuck does that even mean? It either is or isn't make up your fucking mind you imbecile.
>>
>>86377528
This was the best episode this season, it had two good jokes.
>>
>Not a single funny Joke
Well, it isn't a stand up or a sitcom retard. There were plenty of funny situations and lines.
>Tons of relationship crap
Yea that was the point of Rick getting into everyone's head even if he was doing everything like a drunk mess without a purpose and it's not developed in any way that implies we should take it seriously. I will not put it in ny kist of favorite episodes, but it sure was much more on par with the tone and humour.
>>
Literally meme the cartoon. And how horribly drawn it is. Are autists the primary audience?
>>
>>86378369
>Literally
>meme
You literally memed away and credibility your opinion has.
>>
Yeah this episode was just...bad.

I mean it was not funny at all, the whole thing was terribly slow and boring, I feel like this whole season was just the creators trying to show off the animation by killing random characters in creative ways just like Super Jail but without all the unique style of the later.
>>
File: xD.jpg (136KB, 1414x801px) Image search: [Google]
xD.jpg
136KB, 1414x801px
haHAA i think rick is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything xD i'm gay btw

LUL literally GOAT character with the cleverest witticism and constant banter. fucking EPIC
>>
>>86378340
>Yea that was the point of Rick getting into everyone's head even if he was doing everything like a drunk mess without a purpose and it's not developed in any way that implies we should take it seriously. I will not put it in ny kist of favorite episodes, but it sure was much more on par with the tone and humour.
It was written incredibly poorly. One second they were fine and the next everyone was having a breakdown. It wasn't believable at all and if your taste wasn't that of an imbecilic snorting pig hog you'd understand that.

>Well, it isn't a stand up or a sitcom retard. There were plenty of funny situations and lines.
If you thought this episode was funny you are from reddit
>>
File: this ones for you.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
this ones for you.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>86378447
>tfw make a typo in my snarky post
>>
>>86377528
>Rick proposes a riddle asking about "the evil they'll never even mention"
>the answer is Israel
Rick confirmed for redpilled
>>
>>86377528
>>86378010
See one of the things that's been good about this season is that all the minor characters have these detailed backstories. Like Jaguar in pickle rick, and the guy that was imprisoning him and how he said "goodbye slovenia" or whatever right before he blew up. It's just detail. And part of the joke is that they go deep into these extremely fleeting characters motivations. I liked this episode, really the only thing I didn't care for was the music at the end.
>>
>>86378561
Lel the onlt criticism you have is moot considering Rick said he was going to kill them all if they failed which was justifying by showing that he could kill a powerful enemy of the team while being drunk as fuck. I suppose the ant man/ nigger green lantern shit did came out of nowhere and thr ending was weak and retarded for the tone, but it was miles better than pickle rick and the second one.
>>
Not to mention falling for the trapping of shock humor and grossout gore now that the show is allowed to be TV-MA-V.

It's like Mr. Pickles lite at this point.
>>
>>86378131
Nah, there was plenty of bad in season 1, and some of the best stuff has been in season 2 and 3 so far.
>>
>>86378743
>they go deep

No Allen
>>
File: 1497675761841.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497675761841.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>86378784
>some of the best stuff has been in season 3 so far
>>
Did they stop drawing dicks into the alien character design? I haven't noticed or remember to look.
>>
>>86378768
My criticism is that the show is far far worse this season and this episode was no exception. Nothing is moot because the show is in fact awful now.
>>
I liked the fact Rick is basically a poltard when he's blackout drunk

Tbh I liked this the most out of all the episodes so far, felt a lot closer to their humor
The vindicators relationship stuff wasn't funny but I guess it had to do with it being a saw parody I mean in general it wasn't that funny

The end message he left for newb newb was great tho
>>
>>86378995
>I liked the fact Rick is basically a poltard when he's blackout drunk
Ever heard of roger waters?
>>
>>86377528
it's been bad since early s2
>>
>>86377528
Women
Ruin
Everything
>>
File: koolpepe.jpg (25KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
koolpepe.jpg
25KB, 489x499px
>>86379616
They ruin my bed sheets every night.
>>
>>86377528
I thought it was funny that one of the Saw traps was just to hit some 3 pointers
>>
Im done with the show, that last episode was fucking atrocious, it will never reach season 1 level of shananigans again. Seems like these new writers are just trying to appeal to the lowest common denom, a lot like GoT
>>
>>86377528
>>tons of relationship crap about people we don't even know or give a shit about
Looks like a typical women writing to me.
>>
>>86378507
E P I C
P I C
I C
C
>>
File: 1502151473459.png (74KB, 308x249px) Image search: [Google]
1502151473459.png
74KB, 308x249px
>>86378784
>>
File: large[1].jpg (57KB, 537x807px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
57KB, 537x807px
>>86378743
>waste 5 minutes explaining each semi background character backstory
>give them just a couple of lines,literally a couple of lines.
>kill them all literally 1 minute later
>episode is over
>literally nothing more happens
>>
>>86382205
NO DUDE THEY GO DEEP DUDE JAGUAR!
>>
>>86378995
>poltard when drunk
>absolutely embarrassed of his latent criticism of Israel, refuses to acknowledge his drunk feelings
The episode was shit and the Israel thing makes it worse, not better. They wanted to have some edge but all they did was reinforce that the show has no spine and will not rock any ideological boat except those that are socially acceptable.
The pretense was terrible, drunk Rick put together an amusement park and massive party but the gag right before that was him bordering on passing out? The characters are confronted with the slightest adversity and they break down or attack each other? I actually liked the first two seasons exactly the universal cable episodes, but this was shit.
>>
>>86377528
That was the best episode since the first season.
>>
G
>>
The only people who didn't like this episode are jews and jew-lovers
>>
>>86383831
You've really made a lasting contribution to the community, we here at /tv/ thank you for our participation!
>>
>>86377528
Honestly the Israel joke had me laughing in disbelief.
>>
Why did she kill one million ants man
>>
This was the first Rick and Morty episode I hated and I think its officially jumped the shark.
>Capeshit sucks!
>No heroes exist Morty! Good and Evil are just words!
>I did all of this drunk and I shit myself!
>Is that guy Mister Poopybutthole? Fuck it, I still love him!
Roiland, Harmon, there are a dozen other parodies/rips on capeshit and that SAW shit you pulled out of your ass was old hat 5 years ago. Moreover, the movie references are just getting out of hand. We went from "How can we put our own twist on Fantastic Voyage?" to "Lets just rip off Mad Max"
>>
>>86387448
because he saw her being an evil bitch and one million ant man was the only one left was a sense of moral decency
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.