[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roll the dice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DDfmUAFW0AAyT9c.jpg_large.jpg (595KB, 1382x2047px) Image search: [Google]
DDfmUAFW0AAyT9c.jpg_large.jpg
595KB, 1382x2047px
>>
another shit kevin hart movie
>>
>>86376687
>Dwayne's name above Jack Black
>Jack Black's name above Dwayne

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86376933
what?
>>
why didn't they continue with the board game theme? Board Games are currently blooming.
>>
Will it be /litty/?
>>
>>86376976
What did the producers mean by that?
>>
Is this movie gonna be #litty? Is one see two-bottle films. That is, films that make me piss so much I fill up two bottles.
>>
>>86376979
No they aren't you fucking nerd.
>>
>>86376687
>Hey lets get rid of the most iconic aspect of the film and make it a shitty videogame!
>>
>>86377076
It's no surprise Hollywood is really out of touch. Just look at Emoji Movie.
>>
>>86377037
Yes they are. Get on with the times.
>www.ign.com/articles/2017/08/14/best-board-games-of-2017
>>
I think The Rock is legitimately a great actor. Jack Black is pretty funny but I've never heard of Karen Gillian or Kevin Hart before so I dunno.

Anyway the single biggest issue I have is that without having seen anything it's so stupid and boring. Video games are just games, nothing matters and there's no consequence. The whole cool thing about the original Jumangi is that this stupid board game has deadly consequences. The kids survive but they unleash a band of monkeys that cause chaos through the town, prehistoric football sized mosquitos that kill several people, a deadly tiger, a stampede, and a hunter who's only goal is to shoot them dead. The stakes were so high and that's what kept you on the edge of your seat.
>>
>>86377291
>IGN

top kek newfriend

Just because some hipsters think it's cool to play a boardgame in a bar doesn't make them cool.

These fucking lists are bought and paid for, when will you learn?
>>
>>86377076
The original film is shit
>>
>>86377636
It was lit senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.